Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:42:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]KYC & Pre-Sale Now Open: Modern Finance Chain  (Read 25191 times)
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:23:33 PM

That comparison chart to other projects highlights the features offered by modern finance chain very well. I remember back at few months ago when it was first planned to go to public. That time hype about it and all the potential and mentioning of that time still is valid and very much intact. We need more quality platform to compete with one another to provide us quality services from their race to perform more better.
Jerryzack2

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:52:22 PM

That comparison chart to other projects highlights the features offered by modern finance chain very well. I remember back at few months ago when it was first planned to go to public. That time hype about it and all the potential and mentioning of that time still is valid and very much intact. We need more quality platform to compete with one another to provide us quality services from their race to perform more better.
Mfchain is still on cause looking at their active community, investors interest and project road map. Any project that wants to compete with Mfchain has a serous work to do, the current ongoing ICO is the best opportunity to get Mfx tokens.
easemypain

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 04:44:46 PM

Just asking, are your connections and companies that are partnered to are ready for such project? I mean i'm not being negative and all. But it's a nice project and i'm just asking to be assured of what your team is going into. by the way, it is a good platform where different projects such as DAPP can launch easily.

If I get your question right, then I will say for merchant being ready for the crypto exchange is an understatement.
Merchants are fully ready if not for anything but for chargebacks, with card-not-present (CNP) friendly fraud rosed high to 40% as at 2016 and is on the rise year in year out, for it's considered as top-of-mind for every online business. Considering the benefit alone from zero chargebacks, merchant will definitely be on the rush to use the mfchain crypto exchange.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
easemypain

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 05:41:31 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2018, 05:57:36 PM by easemypain

We love to utilize crypto currency in buying goods and services, what will be the target market for this platform? do you have initial partnership with local suppliers or providers? which country is the origin of this project?

For an unmatched venture like MFchain created by reputable experts in the crypto space majorly to proffer solutions to the numerous problems present in commerce industry. When it comes to the target market it will definitely be both investors and merchants around the world involved in e-commerce business there will be no restrictions as regards to target market.

99subsats

Activity: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:52:00 PM

What is your max tokens supply? Is there only an allocated token amount that you will be selling into your pre-sale?

Maximum token supply for the project is 306,000,000. As for the presale period it has already closed but, the softcap of 2500ETH was reached which is a very good sign that the project is ideally designed to be sustainable.
99subsats

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:12:35 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2018, 07:19:43 AM by 99subsats

I learned with the MF2X protocol, one can instantly swap cryptocurrency payment to fiat thereby avoiding the volatility associated with cryptocurrency. Goldman sachs announcement to abandon plans for crypto-trading has seen bitcoin plunge from $7400 to $6400, what feature or plans are there to mitigate against sharp rise or fall as a result of big players?

One major influence of crypto volatility is the bigger players in the industry no doubt and the mfchain team need take that also into consideration. One other thing I can commend the team for is addressing the volatility inherent in crypto by given the option of conversion of crypto to fiat immediately after every transaction
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:39:52 PM

MFChain is a very impressive project which I could recommend to my fellow Filipinos who invest in icos. The zero fee model and services offered by MFCHAIN are the main advantages of its project. Additional bonus that MVP is available which makes its users very satisfied. The team and advisors are strong and solid.
Yeah i am satisfied with your comment, MFChain project have big future potential.
Especially they are very active on twitter and telegram and mostly i am following MFChain on twitter.
Public sale is live now, softcap already met.  Smiley
easemypain

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 09:41:36 PM

You collected different ideas from other projects and want to impmlemente all this in one project... well, this may be good, but how reality this?

Well, new ideas are built upon old ones, I think that's what mfchain is trying to do. Infusing different use case of block chain technology together in one platform. It's a nice concept though.

Spooknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:55:52 PM

MFChain is a very impressive project which I could recommend to my fellow Filipinos who invest in icos. The zero fee model and services offered by MFCHAIN are the main advantages of its project. Additional bonus that MVP is available which makes its users very satisfied. The team and advisors are strong and solid.
Yeah i am satisfied with your comment, MFChain project have big future potential.
Especially they are very active on twitter and telegram and mostly i am following MFChain on twitter.

It is strange that they have not yet collected the minimum amount for the launch, the idea of the project, unlike many others, is interesting and working. Probably a negative market affects the fact that even such promising projects do not collect the necessary amounts.
99subsats

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:59:04 PM

Why are you using ERC20 tokens, If you have mainnet?

Good question, the system is scalable and more features to be launch according to the roadmaps
olumyd

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:54:05 PM

It is strange that they have not yet collected the minimum amount for the launch, the idea of the project, unlike many others, is interesting and working. Probably a negative market affects the fact that even such promising projects do not collect the necessary amounts.

They have collected the minimum amount. That's what soft cap is - 2500 ETH has been collected already. In my book, this is a green light to invest in this project. Although, while some other peeps find it difficult to invest because of limited sums raised, rest assured MFChain is as safe as it gets. Besides, I've hopped into their telegram and seen it bubbling. They are a lively bunch there, and there are no lambos and moons talk, okay maybe a little - quite normal.
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:59:25 AM

A fixed bonus on the contribution amount throughout the public sale is very good thing here. I would like to ask for statistics of last three weeks since the crowdfunding is live that how much has been raised. I don't think there is any issue to share the amount with interested people. People shouldn't have any reservation since soft cap was achieved successfully.
amuron

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:24:43 PM
Merited by desticy (1)

ICO Analysis: MFChain
Published on November 9, 2018
By Daniel Won
Proof: https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-mfchain/

Team
Craig Neil (CEO)
He describes himself as a serial entrepreneur and has indeed headed up a variety of projects both in the blockchain sector, and also in finance and advertising. Neil also possesses an extensive engineering background having spent almost 5 years as a full stack engineer at Lenders Direct Capital prior to focusing on his own business endeavors.
Jayson Rellis (President)
Rellis is an ICO investor and strategist with a number of significant roles in other projects, such as his partner position at Komorebi Alliance. Prior to his passion for the blockchain, he headed up regional operations at Verizon Wireless where he was employed for more than a decade. He is also a contributing writer for HackerNoon.
Brian Rankin (VP of Banking Integration)
He has interests as an advisor or director for a number of other projects including SigFig, although his most captivating experience noted within the blockchain sector comes from his time as VP for client services at Ripple where he oversaw a number of banking related developments.

Advisors
The project have a total of five advisors currently on board. These members are covering a number of areas including marketing, PR, and technical matters. Among these is prolific project advisor Bogdan Fiedur, a blockchain expert whose skills are widely employed and who features on the ICOBench list of experts.

Partners
Partnerships are a vital aspect within the MFChain project, given the amount of integration with payment processors and networks which is required. The latest partnership which they have struck is with Zagg Protocol. This is in addition to existing partnerships with:
    ShapeShift
    Komorebi Alliance
    DDEX
    Chosen Payments
    Loopring
    Identity Mind
    EduHash
These key partnerships ensure a progressive path for the project with more to be developed as the project continues to progress.

Verdict
Below is a breakdown of the risks and growth potential of MFChain.

Risks
    The strong competition both within and outside the blockchain which exists in a variety of the markets MFChain is targeting is concerning. These include the likes of Dash, UTrust, and Stack. (-0.5)
    The broad focus of the project into a number of markets may cause them to lose focus and also leaves them vulnerable as a new project in a variety of areas. (-0.5)
    MFChain’s core team, whilst having diverse experiences, have nothing which stands out as highly suited to running this type of proposed multi-million dollar platform, with the exception of their VPs experience at Ripple. (-1)
    Full release of the core teams vested tokens will be completed by Q2 of 2019 according to the whitepaper, with full mainnet launch not scheduled until Q3 of 2019. (-2)

Growth Potential
    The global payments market alone is heading towards a $1 trillion value. This represents a huge market with almost unlimited potential for growth. (+2)
    Moving toward a blockchain based and cashless society, we would expect to see a big migration toward blockchain based ecosystems such as MFChain. (+2)
    The broad focus of the project is also positive in the sense of flexibility and scalability. Two very important factors among blockchain based projects. (+2)
    The project have maintained a strong and steady following throughout all media channels. This is indicative of the potential and positive sentiment which the community feels toward MFChain. (+3)

Disposition
MFChain has harnessed the fundamental principles of blockchain to provide an ecosystem which is both rewarding and flexible throughout. As the community strives to find ways to promote everyday use of cryptocurrencies, the introduction of a system which can perform all of its functions in a cross-platform manner, is an exciting prospect.
Although the project team still have a lot of major steps to complete in order to bring MFChain to market, premium among these being to establish more key partnerships, the market is large enough and increasing constantly in size for them to position themselves strongly within if they can continue the current momentum.
MFChain receives a 5/10.

Investment Details
    Type: ERC233
    Symbol: MFX
    Platform: Ethereum prior to Mainnet (2019 Q3)
    Crowdsale: October 15th – December 15
    Minimum Investment: 0.1ETH
    Price: 1ETH = 8,500 MFX
    Hard Cap: 33,000ETH or $17,000,000 equivalent
    Payments Accepted: ETH

dr.cheema

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:36:32 PM

ICO Analysis: MFChain
Published on November 9, 2018
By Daniel Won
Proof: https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-mfchain/

Team
Craig Neil (CEO)
He describes himself as a serial entrepreneur and has indeed headed up a variety of projects both in the blockchain sector, and also in finance and advertising. Neil also possesses an extensive engineering background having spent almost 5 years as a full stack engineer at Lenders Direct Capital prior to focusing on his own business endeavors.
Jayson Rellis (President)
Rellis is an ICO investor and strategist with a number of significant roles in other projects, such as his partner position at Komorebi Alliance. Prior to his passion for the blockchain, he headed up regional operations at Verizon Wireless where he was employed for more than a decade. He is also a contributing writer for HackerNoon.
Brian Rankin (VP of Banking Integration)
He has interests as an advisor or director for a number of other projects including SigFig, although his most captivating experience noted within the blockchain sector comes from his time as VP for client services at Ripple where he oversaw a number of banking related developments.

Advisors
The project have a total of five advisors currently on board. These members are covering a number of areas including marketing, PR, and technical matters. Among these is prolific project advisor Bogdan Fiedur, a blockchain expert whose skills are widely employed and who features on the ICOBench list of experts.

Partners
Partnerships are a vital aspect within the MFChain project, given the amount of integration with payment processors and networks which is required. The latest partnership which they have struck is with Zagg Protocol. This is in addition to existing partnerships with:
    ShapeShift
    Komorebi Alliance
    DDEX
    Chosen Payments
    Loopring
    Identity Mind
    EduHash
These key partnerships ensure a progressive path for the project with more to be developed as the project continues to progress.

Verdict
Below is a breakdown of the risks and growth potential of MFChain.

Risks
    The strong competition both within and outside the blockchain which exists in a variety of the markets MFChain is targeting is concerning. These include the likes of Dash, UTrust, and Stack. (-0.5)
    The broad focus of the project into a number of markets may cause them to lose focus and also leaves them vulnerable as a new project in a variety of areas. (-0.5)
    MFChain’s core team, whilst having diverse experiences, have nothing which stands out as highly suited to running this type of proposed multi-million dollar platform, with the exception of their VPs experience at Ripple. (-1)
    Full release of the core teams vested tokens will be completed by Q2 of 2019 according to the whitepaper, with full mainnet launch not scheduled until Q3 of 2019. (-2)

Growth Potential
    The global payments market alone is heading towards a $1 trillion value. This represents a huge market with almost unlimited potential for growth. (+2)
    Moving toward a blockchain based and cashless society, we would expect to see a big migration toward blockchain based ecosystems such as MFChain. (+2)
    The broad focus of the project is also positive in the sense of flexibility and scalability. Two very important factors among blockchain based projects. (+2)
    The project have maintained a strong and steady following throughout all media channels. This is indicative of the potential and positive sentiment which the community feels toward MFChain. (+3)

Disposition
MFChain has harnessed the fundamental principles of blockchain to provide an ecosystem which is both rewarding and flexible throughout. As the community strives to find ways to promote everyday use of cryptocurrencies, the introduction of a system which can perform all of its functions in a cross-platform manner, is an exciting prospect.
Although the project team still have a lot of major steps to complete in order to bring MFChain to market, premium among these being to establish more key partnerships, the market is large enough and increasing constantly in size for them to position themselves strongly within if they can continue the current momentum.
MFChain receives a 5/10.

Investment Details
    Type: ERC233
    Symbol: MFX
    Platform: Ethereum prior to Mainnet (2019 Q3)
    Crowdsale: October 15th – December 15
    Minimum Investment: 0.1ETH
    Price: 1ETH = 8,500 MFX
    Hard Cap: 33,000ETH or $17,000,000 equivalent
    Payments Accepted: ETH

Thanks for this information about MFChain project, looking very great and definitely they have reached the softcap.
Now the MFChain sale is live and sale will be end next month, we are seeing overwhelming response from investors.
If i am not wrong, they have collected 2600 ETH so far.  Smiley
olumyd

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:21:34 AM

Each time I remember this project, I'm fascinated by the solutions being proposed and I'm more hopeful for this project than crypto market in general. Mfchain has a more unique approach to merchant adoption of cryptocurrency, although the huge task of luring merchants is still a question of the mindset of merchants and consumers towards digital assets as a whole. However,  once that barrier is crossed and people begin to source for a reliable platform to conduct crypto-payments, they are more likely to settle for this solution type, which currently only Mfchain provides:

1. Loyalty program
2. Rebate program
3. Multichoice currency payment options
4. Crypto-to-fiat system
6. Masternodes on a 10-50% ROI...

...and lots of other platform intrinsic benefits. It's truly a golden opportunity here, and a rare and undervalued gem in the making. Still, I'd give it a decade worth and even more - that's my trust value. However, don't take my word for it. Do your own research, it's very unlikely we'd arrive at a very distinct conclusion.
amir lusik

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:04:20 AM

How deep can you need in this market. The sad thing is many people will consider two options to have either liquidated - cutting losses or hedge to another crypto - a stablecoin. But there's a third option, dogged investment and not following the wisdom of the crowd here as it would fail. But if you must invest, do so with due diligence. Mfx here seems like a crypto that would outlive this bear conditions in the market.

I think this is the way people make huge fortune , through start earlier before all to invest in new technologies and products.
Patience is the key to success.  always invest has risks and the bearish market has many opportunities, but this market needs time to recover due to negatives, but the future will be bright.
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:45:25 AM

At some point Modern finance chain had fomo kind hype because of the concept and approach team adopted. It was due to current situation which capitulated lot of investors and they can't put money in many good projects like MFchain even if they want. I know its public sale is live but can't join it. I would want them to complete successful fund raising to come in market as we will have chance in future to join it.
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:02:23 PM

Has the crowdfunding brought the expected results because we can't check how much has been collected. Tomorrow is last day according to available information on the website to contribute and project is very good so it should have raised large part of the threshold without problem by now. I am sure final statistics will be released immediately at closing the funding.
dr.cheema

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:06:26 PM

Last day of MFChain ICO and softcap already met now we are waiting for announcement from mfchain team.
Hope so they will collected enough funds so far for project development.
One of the best thing of MFChain is masternode so let's see. MFChain will stand tall in the beginning of 2019.  Smiley 
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:13:11 AM

That comparison chart with other giant and highly ambitious startups shows that things are getting serious. To be honest and neutral there is lot of work being done by its competitors as well. This is good for us users to have quality services. They have big goals for next quarter of the new year. Payment processing industry is getting better and better and ready to meet the challenges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: