Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:44:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🍏🌾🌻[ANN] NAgriCoin ITO. We are what we eat - invest in it 🌽🌱🥕  (Read 19458 times)
idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:52:47 PM

Do you plan to broad  your advisors team? It seems to me that new faces appear

True. The more trust our project get - the more advisors join us

I see your advisers are really professional.
Do you know them? Do they have much experience?
I researched the project a bit and check their biography. These guys are professionals
idioma1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:53:47 PM

The role of Nagri-HL seems to be obvious. This is a key factor for the development of the project. This is a mature product.

We can witness how the farming will change by means of Nagricoin.

Let's become a health world makers together with NagriCOin Roll Eyes
supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:32:14 PM

Do you plan to broad  your advisors team? It seems to me that new faces appear

True. The more trust our project get - the more advisors join us

I see your advisers are really professional.
Do you know them? Do they have much experience?
I researched the project a bit and check their biography. These guys are professionals

I know that NagriCoin' advisors have a great reputation. I hope we'll see the results of their work.
supernva

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:35:01 PM

The role of Nagri-HL seems to be obvious. This is a key factor for the development of the project. This is a mature product.

I like that this project is based on a working product. Everything is clear. don't need to do a research to understand how fertilizers work  Grin
supernva

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:37:30 PM

By the way, now it's possible to invest into nagricoin with BTC Cool
Nagricoin (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 09:05:53 AM

True! More news yet to come!

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
idioma1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:46:40 PM

Why do they change the currency?
idioma1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:48:06 PM

I like that this project is based on a working product. Everything is clear. don't need to do a research to understand how fertilizers work  Grin

Anyway it would be great to try some and personally see the result
idioma1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:49:08 PM

93.95 was invested so far Shocked
HelenS

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:06:13 PM

But Nagri deserves much moooore. Come one, guys! Let's change this world together Wink
HelenS

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:09:55 PM

Anyway it would be great to try some and personally see the result

The info on the effectiveness of these fertilizers, given in WP, is impressing! Check it.
HelenS

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:12:45 PM

I've already seen recommendations of Nagri on so many ICO and agriculture publics! I understand why all those people support this project. It's simple but at the same time great. We are what we eat  Smiley
Askynet

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:08:42 PM

I'm always in support of projects that take care of the environment. So far, not much has been sold. I hope that they will collect a sufficient amount

chsados

Activity: 662
Merit: 545

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:56:43 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2018, 10:31:29 PM by chsados

I've been growing marijuana for almost a decade now and over the years have learned a lot about nutrients and the science behind them.  From looking at your website I don't see how your product is special at all.

It appears it is nothing more than a Humic based liquid fertilizer with micro and macro nutrients.  There are literally hundreds of products just like this and it is a very crowded market in the large scale agricultural space.

What makes your product so special?  Scientific studies have shown applying any type of humic nutrient to the soil increases yield up to 70% compared to soil without humic so your product is no different.
  Source: https://www.omicsonline.org/proceedings/effects-of-humic-acid-applications-on-some-plant-yield-quality-parameters-and-nutrient-contents-in-turkey-71583.html

Can you share a guaranteed analysis?  

Can you share your companies current earnings and sales volume?  

How much will you sell your product for?  Can you beat one of the largest humic seller BioAg?  http://www.bioag.com/

Why are you launching an ITO?  What technological purpose is there to tokenize your product?

This project just sounds like a prime example of the ridiculous hyper "blockchain everything" environment we are in right now.

Nagri- HL compliments the evolutionary journey of planted seeds as they make their way from soil to harvest. Used as a pre-planting treatment it conditions seeds for stubborn and steady growth despite the ever present adverse elements.

Nagri- HL is also applicable as a post-emergent foliar spray throughout plants’ growth period.

Bottled in liquid form, Nagri- HL combines humic acid with a proprietary micro nutrient & elements blend, and then further enhanced with extremely potent antioxidants that serve to promote the development of a strong and resilient root system. The latter serve as a fertile ground for a higher rate of nutrient absorption which leads to increased yields and prosperous farming communities.

Antioxidants?  Is this a translation error?  Since when do fertilizers have antioxidants and how in the world do they benefit plants?!?  Huh Huh

I wouldn't be surprised if this was actually a scam honestly.  I see comments here of people saying "they already have a product" can you prove this?  You are just taken their word for it.  You can't buy this product right now at all.  

Even if it wasn't a scam and they had a product for real, their is zero technical reason why it needs a token so this is nothing more than them trying to get investment capital.  There is almost zero reason for the token price to go up since there is no reason to use the token other than to get a small discount on the product.  Let's be real - the odds of a farmer using an obscure token is almost 0%

If each token represented a stake in the companies profits that would be a different story.

BUYERS BEWARE
supernva

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:19:59 AM

I'm always in support of projects that take care of the environment. So far, not much has been sold. I hope that they will collect a sufficient amount

Their team is going to start a roadshow and visit great blocckchain events. I hope that will help to sell more.
supernva

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:23:08 AM

Why do they change the currency?

You can invest in ETH or in BTC. Check on the website.
supernva

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:25:00 AM

But Nagri deserves much moooore. Come one, guys! Let's change this world together Wink

I hope they would raise much more  Roll Eyes
Nagricoin (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 12:13:19 PM

I've been growing marijuana for almost a decade now and over the years have learned a lot about nutrients and the science behind them.  From looking at your website I don't see how your product is special at all.

It appears it is nothing more than a Humic based liquid fertilizer with micro and macro nutrients.  There are literally hundreds of products just like this and it is a very crowded market in the large scale agricultural space.

What makes your product so special?  Scientific studies have shown applying any type of humic nutrient to the soil increases yield up to 70% compared to soil without humic so your product is no different.
  Source: https://www.omicsonline.org/proceedings/effects-of-humic-acid-applications-on-some-plant-yield-quality-parameters-and-nutrient-contents-in-turkey-71583.html

Can you share a guaranteed analysis?  

Can you share your companies current earnings and sales volume?  

How much will you sell your product for?  Can you beat one of the largest humic seller BioAg?  http://www.bioag.com/

Why are you launching an ITO?  What technological purpose is there to tokenize your product?

This project just sounds like a prime example of the ridiculous hyper "blockchain everything" environment we are in right now.

Nagri- HL compliments the evolutionary journey of planted seeds as they make their way from soil to harvest. Used as a pre-planting treatment it conditions seeds for stubborn and steady growth despite the ever present adverse elements.

Nagri- HL is also applicable as a post-emergent foliar spray throughout plants’ growth period.

Bottled in liquid form, Nagri- HL combines humic acid with a proprietary micro nutrient & elements blend, and then further enhanced with extremely potent antioxidants that serve to promote the development of a strong and resilient root system. The latter serve as a fertile ground for a higher rate of nutrient absorption which leads to increased yields and prosperous farming communities.

Antioxidants?  Is this a translation error?  Since when do fertilizers have antioxidants and how in the world do they benefit plants?!?  Huh Huh

I wouldn't be surprised if this was actually a scam honestly.  I see comments here of people saying "they already have a product" can you prove this?  You are just taken their word for it.  You can't buy this product right now at all.  

Even if it wasn't a scam and they had a product for real, their is zero technical reason why it needs a token so this is nothing more than them trying to get investment capital.  There is almost zero reason for the token price to go up since there is no reason to use the token other than to get a small discount on the product.  Let's be real - the odds of a farmer using an obscure token is almost 0%

If each token represented a stake in the companies profits that would be a different story.

BUYERS BEWARE

Your main point of view is that you can not buy NAGRI-HL right now? That is why we are raising money. If we reach a goal and build a production line or a factory, then you will be able to buy fertilizers. And our investors will do that for tokens with a higher discount.

You still can check results of the field tests at our website

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
ololesia

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:02:57 PM

Please explain me what are you going to do in case you won't reach soft cap?  Huh
ololesia

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:05:59 PM

I've already seen recommendations of Nagri on so many ICO and agriculture publics! I understand why all those people support this project. It's simple but at the same time great. We are what we eat  Smiley

Yeah, looks great, but there are 93 ETH collected Sad I think we need more investors
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: