Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:33:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🍏🌾🌻[ANN] NAgriCoin ITO. We are what we eat - invest in it 🌽🌱🥕  (Read 19451 times)
Nagricoin (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 04:06:09 PM

Wow! This project seems to be really ground-breaking! What I like is its connection with real life! 

Exactly so. The project is related to the most important sphere of our life - agriculture.

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:07:31 PM

Have you ever want to do something great, help people or the environment? NAgriCoin is giving you this opportunity to invest in a project that give the society green, healthy and natural food. The NAgriCoin project have been in existence for over 7 years. it aims at bringing a revolution to the agricultural industry.
It will be a great opportunity to be part of this project, because everybody is going to benefit. With the introduction of more sophisticated cultivation methods, food will be able to reach the world growing population

I have read the article on Medium and I really like that Nagri Tech represents a finished product.For me it is some kind of guarentee that it is not a scam as well as  long termed activity before ITO. I see that you have made a hard and long way to be here now. 7 years is significant amount of work.
John Nathan

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:32:16 PM

And how do you predict the change in prices for tokens when prices fall on oil and gas? Will the prices for tokens go down?
egretia
Calibee

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:14:09 AM

The Idea of this project looks like quite interesting, but now it's only Idea. I'd like to see how it will be developed and realized.
egretia
supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:07:22 PM

The Idea of this project looks like quite interesting, but now it's only Idea. I'd like to see how it will be developed and realized.
egretia

As I know they have a business plan fulled with details. Read WP and everything is gonna be clear.  Wink
yehor

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:02:02 PM

What is minimum number of tokens can be buying?

We do not limit the amount of investment. Neither minimum or maximum
ok. and what about KYC procedure ?
idioma1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:43:25 PM

What will be the benefits from using your wallet comparing to other options? I will follow this project.

We actually do not have a wallet, you can use internal wallet like metamask, jaxx or MEW to buy and hold nagricoin

Just want to add a link to your Medium account where there are video instructions how to invest. Like to install MetaMask extention or download Jaxx Cryptocurrency Wallet. I like when company cares about its investors and make investing as easy as possible  https://medium.com/@nagricoin/how-to-invest-b0764ee2c0b1
HelenS

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:29:53 PM

egretia

I would rather say that this project is the rare one among the other ICOs which has a ready-made product. Which investment could be more practical than an investment into organic fertilizers? And developing an effective fertilizer doesn't take a day or two...
HelenS

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:45:36 PM

And how do you predict the change in prices for tokens when prices fall on oil and gas? Will the prices for tokens go down?
egretia
What people will always want is healthy food, grown, as a consequence, on organic fertilizers. This is an irreplaceable need, and I would even call organics a trend of nowadays. So, this is the answer  Smiley
Nagricoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 09:52:59 PM

Have you ever want to do something great, help people or the environment? NAgriCoin is giving you this opportunity to invest in a project that give the society green, healthy and natural food. The NAgriCoin project have been in existence for over 7 years. it aims at bringing a revolution to the agricultural industry.
It will be a great opportunity to be part of this project, because everybody is going to benefit. With the introduction of more sophisticated cultivation methods, food will be able to reach the world growing population

I have read the article on Medium and I really like that Nagri Tech represents a finished product.For me it is some kind of guarentee that it is not a scam as well as  long termed activity before ITO. I see that you have made a hard and long way to be here now. 7 years is significant amount of work.

That is true. By the way, you can check out that our team members passed KYC at trustable ico sites, so you can be sure about the project is not scam

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
Nagricoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 09:55:04 PM

egretia

The price of our token will not depend on the price of oil or gas

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
idioma1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:54:13 AM

egretia

Actually it is not just an idea.  The company represents a finished product, on the creation, testing and improvement  of which 7 years and 5 million US dollars have already been spent.  So the only thing they need is money for producing these fertilizers in a massive scale. And you can already track its development for this 7 years
cryptoslate01

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 08:04:17 AM

Hello Team  Smiley

I am an editor from cryptoslate.com, a popular destination for cryptocurrency investors and researchers — featuring cryptocurrency news, coin rankings, initial coin offerings and blockchain events.

We just added NagriCoin to our ICO database and is now available on our website.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/nagricoin/

https://i.imgur.com/gO1I5mx.jpg

If you need help in editing any information about your ITO, please go to NagriCoin ICO page on our website and click "Suggest an Edit" or send us a message via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/.

Thank you!
supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:31:13 AM

Hello Team  Smiley

I am an editor from cryptoslate.com, a popular destination for cryptocurrency investors and researchers — featuring cryptocurrency news, coin rankings, initial coin offerings and blockchain events.

We just added NagriCoin to our ICO database and is now available on our website.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/nagricoin/

https://i.imgur.com/gO1I5mx.jpg

If you need help in editing any information about your ITO, please go to NagriCoin ICO page on our website and click "Suggest an Edit" or send us a message via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/.

Thank you!

Cool. One more crypto website posted your ICO Cheesy
remedcu

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

Learner for Life!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:55:16 AM

Great to see that we are being mentioned in different websites!
phongz81hng

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:37:34 PM

Its so gooooooooooooood, I will support this campaign
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:56:54 PM

NAgriCoin has a fantastic price and I'm sure if this project is quite promising. so it is the soft cap or hard cap already in achieved? great project and good luck.

fionaflora265

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:30:36 PM

Nice coin. Maybe i will invest some coins here and get more profit in the future  Grin
HelenS

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:10:34 PM

I really want your project to make it! Can I buy your fertilizers after the end of ICO?
yehor

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:47:35 PM

That is true. By the way, you can check out that our team members passed KYC at trustable ico sites, so you can be sure about the project is not scam
on which sites I can see it? like on your lending ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: