Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:07:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🍏🌾🌻[ANN] NAgriCoin ITO. We are what we eat - invest in it 🌽🌱🥕  (Read 19451 times)
HelenS

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:44:46 PM

You are going to have a roadshow. The project is expanding!

Read about first destination here: https://medium.com/@nagricoin/nagricoin-at-the-ico-race-conference-in-lugano-f28ed0ff1b7d

A serious conference! Good luck, Nagri. May it have the best presentation!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HelenS

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:47:29 PM

It will be great to see new videos about using Nagri HL fertilizers. Do you plan to make any further reviews?

I'd like to see the whole process of growing plants with and without Nagri.

There are real-life examples in the WP, but it would be more convincing if you created some videos.
ololesia

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:14:29 PM

are you will be burn those coin which are not sold? or what will be done with that coin

As far as I know, the unsold coins will burn. But we should wait for the admins' answer to be sure
ololesia

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:15:43 PM

And how will this roadshow help the project?
ololesia

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:18:48 PM

It will be great to see new videos about using Nagri HL fertilizers. Do you plan to make any further reviews?

I liked Nagri videos, too! Looking forward to watching new reviews. It would be also great to see how plants grow with Nagri fertilizer
HelenS

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:37:53 AM

And how will this roadshow help the project?

you know, the leaders of crypto society will get known of Nagri, if they haven't done it yet  Cheesy It's going international!
HelenS

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:42:59 AM

People say: oh, organic fertilizers, there's nothing innovative, bla bla bla. But my thought is: the most genius things are the simplest, and still they have the most enormous impact.  And if the idea of going organics sounds so simple to some people, then why aren't they doing it? why aren't they getting rid of chemicals.
Here comes Nagri, it was created to persuade! I think this is its main goal. To show that going organics is not about words, but about deeds  Wink
HelenS

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:15:01 AM

And are you goin to launch airdrop?
Nagricoin (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 10:43:18 AM

I liked Nagri videos, too! Looking forward to watching new reviews. It would be also great to see how plants grow with Nagri fertilizer

New videos coming soon! Stay tuned!

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
chsados

Activity: 662
Merit: 545

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:03:10 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2018, 03:34:08 PM by chsados

I've been growing marijuana for almost a decade now and over the years have learned a lot about nutrients and the science behind them.  From looking at your website I don't see how your product is special at all.

It appears it is nothing more than a Humic based liquid fertilizer with micro and macro nutrients.  There are literally hundreds of products just like this and it is a very crowded market in the large scale agricultural space.

What makes your product so special?  Scientific studies have shown applying any type of humic nutrient to the soil increases yield up to 70% compared to soil without humic so your product is no different.
  Source: https://www.omicsonline.org/proceedings/effects-of-humic-acid-applications-on-some-plant-yield-quality-parameters-and-nutrient-contents-in-turkey-71583.html

Can you share a guaranteed analysis?  

Can you share your companies current earnings and sales volume?  

How much will you sell your product for?  Can you beat one of the largest humic seller BioAg?  http://www.bioag.com/

Why are you launching an ITO?  What technological purpose is there to tokenize your product?

This project just sounds like a prime example of the ridiculous hyper "blockchain everything" environment we are in right now.

Nagri- HL compliments the evolutionary journey of planted seeds as they make their way from soil to harvest. Used as a pre-planting treatment it conditions seeds for stubborn and steady growth despite the ever present adverse elements.

Nagri- HL is also applicable as a post-emergent foliar spray throughout plants’ growth period.

Bottled in liquid form, Nagri- HL combines humic acid with a proprietary micro nutrient & elements blend, and then further enhanced with extremely potent antioxidants that serve to promote the development of a strong and resilient root system. The latter serve as a fertile ground for a higher rate of nutrient absorption which leads to increased yields and prosperous farming communities.

Antioxidants?  Is this a translation error?  Since when do fertilizers have antioxidants and how in the world do they benefit plants?!?  Huh Huh

I wouldn't be surprised if this was actually a scam honestly.  I see comments here of people saying "they already have a product" can you prove this?  You are just taken their word for it.  You can't buy this product right now at all.  

Even if it wasn't a scam and they had a product for real, their is zero technical reason why it needs a token so this is nothing more than them trying to get investment capital.  There is almost zero reason for the token price to go up since there is no reason to use the token other than to get a small discount on the product.  Let's be real - the odds of a farmer using an obscure token is almost 0%

If each token represented a stake in the companies profits that would be a different story.

BUYERS BEWARE

Your main point of view is that you can not buy NAGRI-HL right now? That is why we are raising money. If we reach a goal and build a production line or a factory, then you will be able to buy fertilizers. And our investors will do that for tokens with a higher discount.

You still can check results of the field tests at our website

No, that was not my main point.  Read through that again.  My main point is your product is nothing special at all and have no reason to use a token.  There are hundreds of Humic based nutrients on the market and expecting farmers to buy an obscure token for a tiny discount is not a practical business model.  This is purely a cash grab. 

You also have neglected to show a guaranteed analysis of the fertilizer (for those unaware a guaranteed analysis shows what is in the fertilizer and is required by law in the USA and pretty much every other 1st world country).  You have zero chance of selling this product in any first world country, especially the USA without this. 
Nagricoin (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 03:24:57 PM

I've been growing marijuana for almost a decade now and over the years have learned a lot about nutrients and the science behind them.  From looking at your website I don't see how your product is special at all.

It appears it is nothing more than a Humic based liquid fertilizer with micro and macro nutrients.  There are literally hundreds of products just like this and it is a very crowded market in the large scale agricultural space.

What makes your product so special?  Scientific studies have shown applying any type of humic nutrient to the soil increases yield up to 70% compared to soil without humic so your product is no different.
  Source: https://www.omicsonline.org/proceedings/effects-of-humic-acid-applications-on-some-plant-yield-quality-parameters-and-nutrient-contents-in-turkey-71583.html

Can you share a guaranteed analysis?  

Can you share your companies current earnings and sales volume?  

How much will you sell your product for?  Can you beat one of the largest humic seller BioAg?  http://www.bioag.com/

Why are you launching an ITO?  What technological purpose is there to tokenize your product?

This project just sounds like a prime example of the ridiculous hyper "blockchain everything" environment we are in right now.

Nagri- HL compliments the evolutionary journey of planted seeds as they make their way from soil to harvest. Used as a pre-planting treatment it conditions seeds for stubborn and steady growth despite the ever present adverse elements.

Nagri- HL is also applicable as a post-emergent foliar spray throughout plants’ growth period.

Bottled in liquid form, Nagri- HL combines humic acid with a proprietary micro nutrient & elements blend, and then further enhanced with extremely potent antioxidants that serve to promote the development of a strong and resilient root system. The latter serve as a fertile ground for a higher rate of nutrient absorption which leads to increased yields and prosperous farming communities.

Antioxidants?  Is this a translation error?  Since when do fertilizers have antioxidants and how in the world do they benefit plants?!?  Huh Huh

I wouldn't be surprised if this was actually a scam honestly.  I see comments here of people saying "they already have a product" can you prove this?  You are just taken their word for it.  You can't buy this product right now at all.  

Even if it wasn't a scam and they had a product for real, their is zero technical reason why it needs a token so this is nothing more than them trying to get investment capital.  There is almost zero reason for the token price to go up since there is no reason to use the token other than to get a small discount on the product.  Let's be real - the odds of a farmer using an obscure token is almost 0%

If each token represented a stake in the companies profits that would be a different story.

Your main point of view is that you can not buy NAGRI-HL right now? That is why we are raising money. If we reach a goal and build a production line or a factory, then you will be able to buy fertilizers. And our investors will do that for tokens with a higher discount.

You still can check results of the field tests at our website

No, that was not my main point.  Read through that again.  My main point is your product is nothing special at all and have no reason to use a token.  There are hundreds of Humic based nutrients on the market and expecting farmers to buy an obscure token for a tiny discount is not a practical business model.  This is purely a cash grab.

You still can check all tests and laboratory tests results to see that Nagri-HL is unique. Moreover, we if you are working with marijuana, you should know that organically-grown crops are appreciated more, than the same grown with the help of pesticides or another products of the chemical industry

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
chsados

Activity: 662
Merit: 545

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:36:50 PM

SNIP

You still can check all tests and laboratory tests results to see that Nagri-HL is unique. Moreover, we if you are working with marijuana, you should know that organically-grown crops are appreciated more, than the same grown with the help of pesticides or another products of the chemical industry

I have and they are not unique at all.  I even posted a study above showing that just adding Humic acid improved growth by 70% - higher than your 20-50% or whatever it was.  Any growth medium lacking humic will do better when you add it.

Where is your guaranteed analysis?
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:41:03 PM

I'd like to see the whole process of growing plants with and without Nagri.

Yeah, good idea to film speed growing
zhqx168

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:44:53 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
idioma1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:46:17 PM

Please explain me what are you going to do in case you won't reach soft cap?  Huh

Interesting question  Huh I hope that it deals with the smart contract

We do not have such plans. We are now working hard on reaching soft cap soon

Good answer! You should do your best!

The best strategy ever hah
Enrgzer95

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:47:44 PM

I'm always in support of projects that take care of the environment. So far, not much has been sold. I hope that they will collect a sufficient amount

I'm sure they will
idioma1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:50:27 PM

36000 is it a soft cap? What is hard cap?
ololesia

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:17:21 PM

Do you have an airdrop? Can I get free tokens somehow?
ololesia

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:18:35 PM

Please explain me what are you going to do in case you won't reach soft cap?  Huh

Interesting question  Huh I hope that it deals with the smart contract

We do not have such plans. We are now working hard on reaching soft cap soon

Good answer! You should do your best!

The best strategy ever hah

Tell me please what you are doing to reach the soft cap. Any marketing strategies?
ololesia

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:20:43 PM

are you will be burn those coin which are not sold? or what will be done with that coin

We are going to burn all the unsold tokens

And what will happen with the other tokens? Have you already made agreements with the exchanges?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: