Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:50:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | Support Thread | Coins4Hash | 81 Sat/Million Hashes  (Read 2132 times)
Coins4Days (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 03:43:37 AM

Here something from my side:
1. Payment proof

2. My config.txt for xmr-stak
~snip~
3. My username on FH is "brainless"
1.Thank you for posting a payment proof! I sent you your 25% bonus: http://prntscr.com/j2dp9g
2. I appreciate you posting this. I hope it helps someone down the road when they are in need of an xmr stak config file. I sent you two 385 satoshi tips on FaucetHub. One for your payment proof and one for posting the config.
3. Noted Wink
My payment status. I've put at work some more machines here and there Wink

Those are some nice earnings! Thank you for mining with Coins4Hash, Stelio. Feel free to point any power you have at us Smiley
I am really trying to grow this project and everyone’s effort, no matter how small, helps tremendously. Do not hesitate to ask any people you know about mining on C4H if they’re on another pool. You can benefit off of their power, too. You will earn 6% of their earnings for life. Every bit helps!

My Payment status.

Yup, we are legit! Thanks for posting this. Either PM me or reply to this post with your FaucetHub username and I will send you a 25% bonus of your first payment.

All users who were above a 1,000 satoshi pending balance as of 10:42 PM EST today have been paid!

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Senzacervello

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:30:04 AM

Thanks a lot for both the tip and the bonus.

Please, add a stat page so that I can see how my old babies are performing. The current info page is forcing me to make some calculations by hand and it is very outdated for this century  Grin

Speed (current and average last 24 hours), total hashes mined and hashes mined from last payment would help as well as a kind of payment history.

Are we mining monero or something else?
Klinkers

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:26:29 AM

Please, add a stat page so that I can see how my old babies are performing. The current info page is forcing me to make some calculations by hand and it is very outdated for this century  Grin

Speed (current and average last 24 hours), total hashes mined and hashes mined from last payment would help as well as a kind of payment history.

This is in the works and will be done in the next week ish.
Senzacervello

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:16:19 AM

This is in the works and will be done in the next week ish.

Good. We will go blind for some days more, but we will survive  Grin
Senzacervello

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:39:46 PM

For those who want to use xmr-stak, you'd better to update the miner after the Monero's fork.

The last version you can find here: https://github.com/fireice-uk/xmr-stak/releases.

Download the zip file, unzip it wherever you like and then you should add the config file. This config is slightly different from the one I have already posted and looks like this:

/*
 * Network timeouts.
 * Because of the way this client is written it doesn't need to constantly talk (keep-alive) to the server to make
 * sure it is there. We detect a buggy / overloaded server by the call timeout. The default values will be ok for
 * nearly all cases. If they aren't the pool has most likely overload issues. Low call timeout values are preferable -
 * long timeouts mean that we waste hashes on potentially stale jobs. Connection report will tell you how long the
 * server usually takes to process our calls.
 * call_timeout - How long should we wait for a response from the server before we assume it is dead and drop the connection.
 * retry_time   - How long should we wait before another connection attempt.
 *                Both values are in seconds.
 * giveup_limit - Limit how many times we try to reconnect to the pool. Zero means no limit. Note that stak miners
 *                don't mine while the connection is lost, so your computer's power usage goes down to idle.
 */
"call_timeout" : 10,
"retry_time" : 30,
"giveup_limit" : 0,

/*
 * pool_address    - Pool address should be in the form "pool.supportxmr.com:3333". Only stratum pools are supported.
 * wallet_address  - Your wallet, or pool login.
 * pool_password   - Can be empty in most cases or "x".
 * use_nicehash    - Limit the nonce to 3 bytes as required by nicehash.
 * use_tls         - This option will make us connect using Transport Layer Security.
 * tls_fingerprint - Server's SHA256 fingerprint. If this string is non-empty then we will check the server's cert against it.
 * pool_weight     - Pool weight is a number telling the miner how important the pool is. Miner will mine mostly at the pool
 *                   with the highest weight, unless the pool fails. Weight must be an integer larger than 0.
 * We feature pools up to 1MH/s. For a more complete list see M5M400's pool list at www.moneropools.com
 */

"pool_address" : "168.235.86.33:3333",
"wallet_address" : "SK_qSQgoe3NtQn8xmSxmtDW9.YOURWALLETADDRESS",
"pool_password" : "x",
"use_nicehash" : true,
"use_tls" : false,
"tls_fingerprint" : "",
"pool_weight" : 1,

/*
 * Currency to mine. Supported values:
 *    aeon7 (use this for Aeon's new PoW)
 *    cryptonight (try this if your coin is not listed)
 *    cryptonight_lite
 *    edollar
 *    electroneum
 *    graft
 *    intense
 *    karbo
 *    monero7 (use this for Monero's new PoW)
 *    sumokoin
 */

"currency" : "cryptonight",

/*
 * Output control.
 * Since most people are used to miners printing all the time, that's what we do by default too. This is suboptimal
 * really, since you cannot see errors under pages and pages of text and performance stats. Given that we have internal
 * performance monitors, there is very little reason to spew out pages of text instead of concise reports.
 * Press 'h' (hashrate), 'r' (results) or 'c' (connection) to print reports.
 * verbose_level - 0 - Don't print anything.
 *                 1 - Print intro, connection event, disconnect event
 *                 2 - All of level 1, and new job (block) event if the difficulty is different from the last job
 *                 3 - All of level 1, and new job (block) event in all cases, result submission event.
 *                 4 - All of level 3, and automatic hashrate report printing
 * print_motd    - Display messages from your pool operator in the hashrate result.
 */
"verbose_level" : 3,
"print_motd" : true,

/*
 * Automatic hashrate report
 * h_print_time - How often, in seconds, should we print a hashrate report if verbose_level is set to 4.
 *                This option has no effect if verbose_level is not 4.
 */
"h_print_time" : 60,

/*
 * Manual hardware AES override
 * Some VMs don't report AES capability correctly. You can set this value to true to enforce hardware AES or
 * to false to force disable AES or null to let the miner decide if AES is used.
 * WARNING: setting this to true on a CPU that doesn't support hardware AES will crash the miner.
 */
"aes_override" : null,

/*
 * LARGE PAGE SUPPORT
 * Large pages need a properly set up OS. It can be difficult if you are not used to systems administration,
 * but the performance results are worth the trouble - you will get around 20% boost. Slow memory mode is
 * meant as a backup, you won't get stellar results there. If you are running into trouble, especially
 * on Windows, please read the common issues in the README.
 * By default we will try to allocate large pages. This means you need to "Run As Administrator" on Windows.
 * You need to edit your system's group policies to enable locking large pages. Here are the steps from MSDN
 * 1. On the Start menu, click Run. In the Open box, type gpedit.msc.
 * 2. On the Local Group Policy Editor console, expand Computer Configuration, and then expand Windows Settings.
 * 3. Expand Security Settings, and then expand Local Policies.
 * 4. Select the User Rights Assignment folder.
 * 5. The policies will be displayed in the details pane.
 * 6. In the pane, double-click Lock pages in memory.
 * 7. In the Local Security Setting – Lock pages in memory dialog box, click Add User or Group.
 * 8. In the Select Users, Service Accounts, or Groups dialog box, add an account that you will run the miner on
 * 9. Reboot for change to take effect.
 * Windows also tends to fragment memory a lot. If you are running on a system with 4-8GB of RAM you might need
 * to switch off all the auto-start applications and reboot to have a large enough chunk of contiguous memory.
 * On Linux you will need to configure large page support "sudo sysctl -w vm.nr_hugepages=128" and increase your
 * ulimit -l. To do do this you need to add following lines to /etc/security/limits.conf - "* soft memlock 262144"
 * and "* hard memlock 262144". You can also do it Windows-style and simply run-as-root, but this is NOT
 * recommended for security reasons.
 * Memory locking means that the kernel can't swap out the page to disk - something that is unlikely to happen on a
 * command line system that isn't starved of memory. I haven't observed any difference on a CLI Linux system between
 * locked and unlocked memory. If that is your setup see option "no_mlck".
 */

/*
 * use_slow_memory defines our behaviour with regards to large pages. There are three possible options here:
 * always  - Don't even try to use large pages. Always use slow memory.
 * warn    - We will try to use large pages, but fall back to slow memory if that fails.
 * no_mlck - This option is only relevant on Linux, where we can use large pages without locking memory.
 *           It will never use slow memory, but it won't attempt to mlock
 * never   - If we fail to allocate large pages we will print an error and exit.
 */
"use_slow_memory" : "warn",

/*
 * TLS Settings
 * If you need real security, make sure tls_secure_algo is enabled (otherwise MITM attack can downgrade encryption
 * to trivially breakable stuff like DES and MD5), and verify the server's fingerprint through a trusted channel.
 * tls_secure_algo - Use only secure algorithms. This will make us quit with an error if we can't negotiate a secure algo.
 */
"tls_secure_algo" : true,

/*
 * Daemon mode
 * If you are running the process in the background and you don't need the keyboard reports, set this to true.
 * This should solve the hashrate problems on some emulated terminals.
 */
"daemon_mode" : false,

/*
 * Buffered output control.
 * When running the miner through a pipe, standard output is buffered. This means that the pipe won't read
 * each output line immediately. This can cause delays when running in background.
 * Set this option to true to flush stdout after each line, so it can be read immediately.
 */
"flush_stdout" : false,

/*
 * Output file
 * output_file  - This option will log all output to a file.
 */
"output_file" : "",

/*
 * Built-in web server
 * I like checking my hashrate on my phone. Don't you?
 * Keep in mind that you will need to set up port forwarding on your router if you want to access it from
 * outside of your home network. Ports lower than 1024 on Linux systems will require root.
 * httpd_port - Port we should listen on. Default, 0, will switch off the server.
 */
"httpd_port" : 0,

/*
 * HTTP Authentication
 * This allows you to set a password to keep people on the Internet from snooping on your hashrate.
 * Keep in mind that this is based on HTTP Digest, which is based on MD5. To a determined attacker
 * who is able to read your traffic it is as easy to break a bog door latch.
 * http_login - Login. Empty login disables authentication.
 * http_pass  - Password.
 */
"http_login" : "",
"http_pass" : "",

/*
 * prefer_ipv4 - IPv6 preference. If the host is available on both IPv4 and IPv6 net, which one should be choose?
 *               This setting will only be needed in 2020's. No need to worry about it now.
 */
"prefer_ipv4" : true,

(In bold italic the main changes)

You can copy paste this and save as config.txt into the directory where the miner is.

In addition, you can create the "pools.txt" file. If you do, the miner will start immediately. If you don't, the miner will create on its own as you will have to answer some questions into the command window.

Anyway, the fastest way is to copy/paste this text and save it as "pools.txt" into the miner directory

/*
 * pool_address    - Pool address should be in the form "pool.supportxmr.com:3333". Only stratum pools are supported.
 * wallet_address  - Your wallet, or pool login.
 * rig_id          - Rig identifier for pool-side statistics (needs pool support).
 * pool_password   - Can be empty in most cases or "x".
 * use_nicehash    - Limit the nonce to 3 bytes as required by nicehash.
 * use_tls         - This option will make us connect using Transport Layer Security.
 * tls_fingerprint - Server's SHA256 fingerprint. If this string is non-empty then we will check the server's cert against it.
 * pool_weight     - Pool weight is a number telling the miner how important the pool is. Miner will mine mostly at the pool
 *                   with the highest weight, unless the pool fails. Weight must be an integer larger than 0.
 * We feature pools up to 1MH/s. For a more complete list see M5M400's pool list at www.moneropools.com
 */

"pool_list" :
[
   {"pool_address" : "168.235.86.33:3333", "wallet_address" : "SK_qSQgoe3NtQn8xmSxmtDW9.16EcYsV3tqyekCugy9ouCycjzcjtynRYpk", "rig_id" : "", "pool_password" : "x", "use_nicehash" : true, "use_tls" : false, "tls_fingerprint" : "", "pool_weight" : 1 },
],

/*
 * Currency to mine. Supported values:
 *    aeon7 (use this for Aeon's new PoW)
 *    cryptonight (try this if your coin is not listed)
 *    cryptonight_lite
 *    edollar
 *    electroneum
 *    graft
 *    intense
 *    karbo
 *    monero7 (use this for Monero's new PoW)
 *    sumokoin
 */

"currency" : "cryptonight",

There is an identical code inside the config.txt. I tried to cut this identical code from the config, but when I did the miner did not want to start.

The config for CPU and GPU are created automatically. I hope I didn't do any mistake.

Enjoy
StelioKontos

Activity: 839
Merit: 267

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:58:32 PM

...CUT...

There is an identical code inside the config.txt. I tried to cut this identical code from the config, but when I did the miner did not want to start.

The config for CPU and GPU are created automatically. I hope I didn't do any mistake.

Enjoy

Mmm I'd suggest to extract the new version in a new folder and use the setup wizard by answering the questions made by the executable. The config files with the latest version differ a bit, there is a new pools.txt now

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
Senzacervello

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:06:14 PM

I have built the "pools.txt" via wizard. I have tested on my machines and it works. At the end, it should work for everybody. I have posted to make things easier
Coins4Days (OP)

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 05:07:44 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2018, 08:54:34 PM by Coins4Days

All miners: Be prepared to change your mining config in a few days. Due to Monero's hardfork, we will be switching all operations to their new algorithm. It is a simple fix on your end. Make SURE you are using Claymore's GPU v11.3, Claymore's CPU v4.0, or XMR Stak v2.4.1 / v2.4.2.

This is a simple fix. If you are using Claymore's cryptonote CPU or GPU miner, you will need to add this command to your config.bat file:
Code:
-pow7 1

If you are using XMR Stak, make sure you are using v2.4.1 or later. Your hashes will not be accounted for if you do not update to this version when we make the switch.

Download links:

CPU v4.0
GPU v11.3

XMR Stak updated config:

Pastebin Working on a better one

This config is for v2.4.1 and v2.4.2 only, it will not work with any other versions. we recommend v2.4.1, v2.4.2 is buggy and crashes a lot.

If you are using ccminer or any other Monero miner, make sure you are mining on Monero's new algorithm. Once again, your hashes will not be accounted for when this change is made! This change will take effect within no longer than 72 hours of this post. Get ready guys!

If anyone is confused about anything in this post, do not hesitate to ask questions. I want to make sure you guys know how to make the change from cryptonight to cryptonightv7. Again, this is not taking effect right now, it will be in a few days max.

Please, add a stat page so that I can see how my old babies are performing. The current info page is forcing me to make some calculations by hand and it is very outdated for this century  Grin

A stats page is being worked on. I think your personal total hashrate will be unveiled before an entire stats page. Stay tuned for both! And yes, a payment history page is also a great idea. These ideas will have to be brought to life. Thanks for that suggestion. Klinkers is right, I am hoping to have at least a personal hashrate shown in your account dashboard within a week.

Monero was not profitable before their hardfork. Right now, you guys are mining a variety of cryptonight altcoins. In a few days, your cards and processors will be mining coins exclusive to the new Cryptonightv7 algorithm.

I have built the "pools.txt" via wizard. I have tested on my machines and it works. At the end, it should work for everybody. I have posted to make things easier

Senzacervello, thank you for posting an updated config. I have omitted all of */text like this in your posted config and have it sitting in a Pastebin. The link is above if you would like to try that out as well. Without all of the jargon that isn't necessary for the config to run, it makes things look a little less overwhelming Tongue

All users who were above a 1,000 satoshi pending balance as of 1:23 PM EST today have been paid!

Senzacervello

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:01:56 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2018, 06:48:40 PM by Senzacervello

This change will take effect within no longer than 72 hours of this post.[/b] Get ready guys!

Please, be so kind to announce the exact time of the switch with good advance. Could be cool if you could fix a switch time declaring hour and time zone

Monero was not profitable before their hardfork. Right now, you guys are mining a variety of cryptonight altcoins. In a few days, your cards and processors will be mining coins exclusive to the new Cryptonightv7 algorithm.

This means you'll be more generous in rewards. Isn't it?  Grin

The difficulty of Monero dropped a lot. This means that it should be much more profitable to mine https://chainradar.com/xmr/chart
Coins4Days (OP)

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 01:07:27 AM

This change will take effect within no longer than 72 hours of this post.[/b] Get ready guys!

Please, be so kind to announce the exact time of the switch with good advance. Could be cool if you could fix a switch time declaring hour and time zone

This means you'll be more generous in rewards. Isn't it?  Grin

The difficulty of Monero dropped a lot. This means that it should be much more profitable to mine https://chainradar.com/xmr/chart

1. It would be very hard to give an exact time the switch occurs. To make up for this, a grace period will take place. All miners will have 24 hours to update their configs. This means, after 24 hours, your hashes will not be counted if you are mining on the old cryptonight algorithm. I will post pre-configured downloads to XMR Stak and Claymore's CPU Miner in order to make the switch on everyone's end as easy as possible.

2. Shh, don't ruin the surprise! Wink

All users who were above a 1,000 satoshi pending balance as of 9:15 PM EST today have been paid!

Coins4Days (OP)

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 06:00:43 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 03:17:24 AM by Coins4Days

UPDATE: Coins4Hash now accepts cryptonightv7 hashes! This means WAY higher payouts for you guys. We are now paying double the rate we were before with today's market prices and difficulty. This rate cannot be guaranteed forever, but we will keep it this high for however long it can be sustained.

The original rate is staying the same (82 satoshi per million hashes). However, we are now counting two hashes for every one you submit. If you mine six million hashes, you will receive credit for twelve million. This is the same exact thing as doubling the original rate per million hashes. If anyone is confused by this, I can add further clarification.

It's pretty simple. You are now earning double of what you were before. In order to reap from this bonus, you must update your miners to mine this new algorithm.

EDIT 4/9/2018 11:12 PM EST: Double hashes are now expired! I hope at least a few of you got to reap these benefits. More info below, scroll down to the recent post!

XMR Stak 2.4.1 download link: Click me!

If you are using Claymore's GPU or CPU Miner, you might run into a little trouble sending low-difficulty shares. If you still want to use it, add -pow7 1 to your config file. Change the port in your -xpool (-o if using his CPU Miner) command from :3333 to :3386 and save it. You are now good to go!

The download link above for XMR Stak has detailed instructions on how to get your miner up and hashing in minutes. If you have ANY questions or feel any sort of lost upgrading, do not hesitate to ask any questions.

All miners have 36 hours to update their configs. After 36 hours, we will no longer be accepting hashes for the now old cryptonight algorithm.

Senzacervello

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:06:00 AM

UPDATE:

Just for my understanding:

a. The most recent version after the fork isn't the 2.4.2.?
b. Had a look in pools.txt. Shouldn't we add our wallet address after "SK_qSQgoe3NtQn8xmSxmtDW9.1AjxBUmjjzjeyKDA96LJfbc4XjAPsavgkf"?
c. The double reward starts from when?

Thanks.

(Good move to double the reward. Much appreciated  Wink)
StelioKontos

Activity: 839
Merit: 267

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:24:42 AM

I need a monero7/cryptonight7 linux miner or when the c4h pool updates I'll loose some machines, do you know any? I'm using cpuminer-opt now but it looks like it hasn't added monero7 yet.

b. Had a look in pools.txt. Shouldn't we add our wallet address after "SK_qSQgoe3NtQn8xmSxmtDW9.<<<OWN_ADDRESS>>>"?

a. he said 2.4.2 is buggy and crashes and he suggests 2.4.1. I'm using 2.4.2 with not issues by the way

b. own address has to be put after right after "SK_qSQgoe3NtQn8xmSxmtDW9. as usual. You are pasting your address there often, I hope not to lure newbies into pasting in their config to mine in your place, but I'm sure you're not.

c. From my understanding, it's already started.

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
Senzacervello

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:33:16 AM

a. he said 2.4.2 is buggy and crashes and he suggests 2.4.1. I'm using 2.4.2 with not issues by the way

b. own address has to be put after right after "SK_qSQgoe3NtQn8xmSxmtDW9. as usual. You are pasting your address there often, I hope not to lure newbies into pasting in their config to mine in your place, but I'm sure you're not.

c. From my understanding, it's already started.

I am with 2.4.2. as well with no problems. For now I think I will stick to it. I pasted only once and, yes, it wasn't to lure anyone. As soon as you drove my attention to that, I have immediately modified my post. Did I do it again? The fact is that I am a newbie Wink
shakeeb27

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:43:11 AM

not able to mine with his new version please guide me
Klinkers

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:22:17 AM

not able to mine with his new version please guide me
what errors are you getting? if its 2.4.2 try getting 2.4.1 from

https://github.com/fireice-uk/xmr-stak/releases/download/2.4.1/xmr-stak-win64.zip

or try 2.4.2 if your using 2.4.1 (incase your one of the ones it will work with)

https://github.com/fireice-uk/xmr-stak/releases/download/2.4.2/xmr-stak-win64.zip

if there is any other problems. let me know. you are not to use the old config or anything this all neeeds to be installed into a NEW directory. as it uses a full new config style

he said 2.4.2 is buggy and crashes and he suggests 2.4.1. I'm using 2.4.2 with not issues by the way

its preventing alot of users from mining as it crashes as it starts. this is the only reason there is posts saying stay with 2.4.1 till they release the next version. yes it works for some. but not all people.

if you have skype and still need help. please feel free to PM me your skype address and i will do what i can to help you over there as its easier to type and chat there.

ANYONE who needs help please PM me your skype address.
shakeeb27

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:20:38 AM

how to make new configration with my btc address
Coins4Days (OP)

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 11:41:43 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 10:45:05 PM by Coins4Days

UPDATE:

Just for my understanding:

b. Had a look in pools.txt. Shouldn't we add our wallet address after "SK_qSQgoe3NtQn8xmSxmtDW9.1AjxBUmjjzjeyKDA96LJfbc4XjAPsavgkf"?

Thanks.

(Good move to double the reward. Much appreciated  Wink)

1. I think 2.4.3 came out last night as well, actually. I put together a custom download for 2.4.1 because I heard 2.4.2 was unstable.
2. That is my wallet address. Looks like I forgot to take it out after I tested it, sorry about that. I threw an example in the pools.txt file of what it should look like inside the file, it’s surrounded by pound (#) signs. If that is confusing people, then I will remove that when I get the chance. As Stelio already stated, it should look like this:
Code:
c4h.YOUR_FH_WALLET
3. The double hash count started from the time that was posted and will last as long as Monero stays this profitable. Could be a day, could be a week, could be three months. Only time will tell.
how to make new configration with my btc address

Hey Shakeeb! You do not need a whole new configuration. In the pools.txt file, paste your address where it says YOUR_FH_WALLET. A basic config is already written up if you download 2.4.1 where I linked above. XMR Stak will auto generate configs corresponding to your hardware after you click any of the .bat files. Let me know if this helps. Do send screenshots of where you are in the process as well.

It was super late last night when this update finally pushed through. I meant to write this in the download somewhere. Klinkers has helped me write up and explain how everything stacks together (no pun intended) in XMR Stak. Being a Claymore Miner for the past few years introduced a little learning curve when moving to this. He got me up to speed on certain things and how it all works. Klinkers, you made this update a lot easier. Thank you. Smiley

If anyone is having issues, do not hesitate to ask me or him. I’m sure either of us can help you solve your problems if you’re having any!

Coins4Days (OP)

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 02:16:17 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 03:11:41 AM by Coins4Days

First are foremost: All users who were above a 1,000 satoshi pending balance as of 9:45 PM EST today have been paid!

A lot of things have been happening behind the scenes on Coins4Hash. If you have not already, please update your software miner to one that is compatible with Monero's new algorithm. We are offering 1.5x payments (send two hashes, get paid for three) if you mine through the new algorithm, Cryptonightv7.

If you use Claymore's GPU v11.3 Miner: Change your pool port from :3333 to :3386 and add -pow7 1 to your config file.
If you use Claymore's CPU v4.0 Miner: Change your pool port from :3333 to :3386 and add -pow7 1 to your config file.

If you are using XMR Stak v2.4.1 or later: You need a whole new config. Click here to download the new config. All you need to do on your end is open the pools.txt file, add your FaucetHub wallet, save the file, and click the start file that suits you best.

Please, if anyone needs any help getting the new version of XMR Stak running, post a reply in this thread. 1.5x payments won't last forever!

If you did not update your mining software, this means you are mining the old version of cryptonight. Please update your miners as soon as you can. We will be accepting old cryptonight hashes/shares for 44'ish hours from the time this post is written max. It takes less than five minutes, and you double your earnings. There are sixteen active miners on C4H. I hope all sixteen of you update your miners.

Make sure to thank Mikser64 and Klinkers for putting the new XMR Stak config file together. They saved myself and you guys lots of time. Instead of manually setting it up, all you have to do is add your address!

Coins4Days (OP)

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 02:17:42 AM

I need a monero7/cryptonight7 linux miner or when the c4h pool updates I'll loose some machines, do you know any? I'm using cpuminer-opt now but it looks like it hasn't added monero7 yet.

Any luck finding one yet?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: