Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:31:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | Support Thread | Coins4Hash | 81 Sat/Million Hashes  (Read 2121 times)
dekoedoemoe

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:31:03 AM

I am working on xmr stak miner gui based on this website, you just need to input your fh address and a worker name and it gathers all the statistics from the miners itself. (kinda like nicehash) Everyhing works aslong it's in the same subnet, when I get it to report on the net I will share the miner.
No need to check the website anymore Smiley

Wow! I'm going to PM you about this, would like to talk about a few things.

Also, even though your hashrate reports saying 0, no balances were wiped: http://prntscr.com/je2yoq
This is a cosmetic error.

Update: This has now been fixed. Everyone should now be able to see their balances and withdrawal again!

As I am pro open source and community I have opened a discord channel for this room where everybody can share their opinions/thoughts/support/help
https://discord.gg/ZHbjkKX

I give ownership to coins4hash himself if he joins Smiley my name is EvilGrass on discord

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coins4Days (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 04:13:02 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 04:29:09 PM by Coins4Days

I am working on xmr stak miner gui based on this website, you just need to input your fh address and a worker name and it gathers all the statistics from the miners itself. (kinda like nicehash) Everyhing works aslong it's in the same subnet, when I get it to report on the net I will share the miner.
No need to check the website anymore Smiley

Wow! I'm going to PM you about this, would like to talk about a few things.

Also, even though your hashrate reports saying 0, no balances were wiped: http://prntscr.com/je2yoq
This is a cosmetic error.

Update: This has now been fixed. Everyone should now be able to see their balances and withdrawal again!

As I am pro open source and community I have opened a discord channel for this room where everybody can share their opinions/thoughts/support/help
https://discord.gg/ZHbjkKX

I give ownership to coins4hash himself if he joins Smiley my name is EvilGrass on discord

I am also a fan of the idea of transparency. Thanks for creating a Discord room!

Speaking about transparency, I want to show you guys the pool statistics from my point of view. Since C4H's official launch a little bit over a month ago, it has grown quickly! This is all thanks to each and every person who mines for our pool, invites their friends, and adds to the conversation in this thread. It makes me happy to see when people are contributing to the pool in ways other than pointing hashrate. This is a great community in the making. You guys are awesome Smiley

We can compare these stats to the same ones in a month from now to see what May has in store!

DarkSkies852

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:10:30 PM

COINS4HASH Awesome .......

Can't wait for next payout

https://imgur.com/a/7DdWHBz
Coins4Days (OP)

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 01:01:05 AM

COINS4HASH Awesome .......

Can't wait for next payout

I am guessing that is your earnings from the pool. There is PLENTY more to earn if you keep sending hashes. Thanks for posting! Send me your FH username in a PM or in a reply to this thread and I will tip you your 25% bonus.

mgoes

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:46:59 PM

Meus pagamentos

https://imgur.com/a/P6ppVzf
Coins4Days (OP)

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 06:55:49 PM

Meus pagamentos

Thanks for posting your payment proofs! Either private message me or reply to this thread with your FaucetHub username and I will send you a bonus.

Weyss

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:36:47 PM

Hi there!

I've been using command line miner and everything was OK.

Then some days ago I decided to to try the new GIU miner and got here situation that payment thershold doesn't work.

I mined there 84+ satoshis and got the message "Mine a bit more and then try again!" when I tried to withdraw satoshis to FH.

So, why 1 satoshi treshold doesn't work?
Coins4Days (OP)

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 01:58:41 AM

Hi there!

Then some days ago I decided to to try the new GIU miner and got here situation that payment thershold doesn't work.

I mined there 84+ satoshis and got the message "Mine a bit more and then try again!" when I tried to withdraw satoshis to FH.

Hey! Apologies for the late reply. Send me your FH username either in this thread or PM it to me and I will send you the funds. Are the hashes you are sending through the GUI miner crediting to your account but you are not able to automatically withdraw? Are you still having this problem?

Weyss

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:03:13 PM

Hi there!

Hey! Apologies for the late reply. Send me your FH username either in this thread or PM it to me and I will send you the funds. Are the hashes you are sending through the GUI miner crediting to your account but you are not able to automatically withdraw? Are you still having this problem?

Hi! It's nice to see the reply on my post. Well, my FH username is "weyss". The last amount that was visible on the site was 152+ satoshis. I know nothing about the automatic withdrawal but when I pressed the button the message "Mine a bit more and then try again!" appeared. This behavior is on the site still.

I tried to make an experiment and returned to command line miner (that time site showed me 152+ satoshis mined with GUI miner). After some minutes I refreshed the site and the amount of earned satoshis zeroed and then began to increase. Then I pressed the withdrawal button and satoshis went to FH! Then I closed command line miner and started GUI miner. Counter showed me 152+ satoshis immediately and began to increase without the possibility to withdraw satoshis to FH.

It looks like that one counter of earned satoshis works with command line miner and another counter works with GUI miner separately. This is very strange!
Coins4Days (OP)

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 11:35:45 PM

Hi there!

Hi! It's nice to see the reply on my post. Well, my FH username is "weyss". The last amount that was visible on the site was 152+ satoshis. I know nothing about the automatic withdrawal but when I pressed the button the message "Mine a bit more and then try again!" appeared. This behavior is on the site still.

I tried to make an experiment and returned to command line miner (that time site showed me 152+ satoshis mined with GUI miner). After some minutes I refreshed the site and the amount of earned satoshis zeroed and then began to increase. Then I pressed the withdrawal button and satoshis went to FH! Then I closed command line miner and started GUI miner. Counter showed me 152+ satoshis immediately and began to increase without the possibility to withdraw satoshis to FH.

It looks like that one counter of earned satoshis works with command line miner and another counter works with GUI miner separately. This is very strange!

Hey!

With the information you told me, you helped find a bug with the GUI miner. Thank you for pointing this out! This bug will be addressed and fixed in the near future. I cannot put a time on it, but it is a priority. For now, stick with a command line miner. I have sent you 15,000 satoshi on FH for reporting the bug and to cover your losses for using the GUI miner. It only affects certain people, you are one of the few. I will post here when the GUI miner is safe to use again. http://prntscr.com/jrd620

Weyss

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:55:11 AM

Hi there!

Hey!

With the information you told me, you helped find a bug with the GUI miner. Thank you for pointing this out! This bug will be addressed and fixed in the near future. I cannot put a time on it, but it is a priority. For now, stick with a command line miner. I have sent you 15,000 satoshi on FH for reporting the bug and to cover your losses for using the GUI miner. It only affects certain people, you are one of the few. I will post here when the GUI miner is safe to use again. http://prntscr.com/jrd620

Hi! I'm glad to help you to improve your mining service further. Thanks for encouragement!
afdoal

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:41:45 AM

my FH username is afdoal and this my stats
My Stats :
Code:
Address: 17sPEEWAkd6ZoC6TcdfjM8H51CERr8jvKj
Hashes Submitted: 49427009
Satoshi Balance: 7426.45752926
if iam click Withdraw, always show "Mine a bit more and then try again!"

how much the minimum WD ??

thanks
dekoedoemoe

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:29:26 PM

I know it took a long time, and sorry for that but I am glad to tell you that the withdrawal bug for the gui miner is fixed.
Sadly people who are mining on the old key won't get automatic payouts. Please join discord and ask Austin, Klinkers or Dekoedoemoe for the new key and payout for your old balance.
Coins4Days (OP)

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 11:38:36 PM

I know it took a long time, and sorry for that but I am glad to tell you that the withdrawal bug for the gui miner is fixed.
Sadly people who are mining on the old key won't get automatic payouts. Please join discord and ask Austin, Klinkers or Dekoedoemoe for the new key and payout for your old balance.

I am quoting and verifying this. As stated, it did take a very long time, but all is now finally well.

Slightly irrelevant: Life has been extremely busy these past few months (12-16 hour days) and I did not have the motivation or energy to stay on top of things on C4H. Klinkers and Dekoedoemoe have taken some serious steps in helping to keep things afloat while I was not online. So please make sure to thank them and send them your appreciation Smiley

Coins4Days (OP)

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 11:34:02 PM

Bump! Still hashing along, looking for new miners always!  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: