Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:15:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it wiser to invest on Bitcoin or on Ethereum?  (Read 618 times)
letzdodiz (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:12:15 AM

The price of the Ethereum these days are more stable than bitcoin. However, bitcoin's value might proliferate since it's been a long time since it's value goes up. What do you think guys is the right thing to do?
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:14:59 AM

if I ask what I choose is bitcoin because it's better to invest in bitcoin especially the next few months the bitcoin will increase because of bitcoin support so bitcoin will not decrease the price so the price will rise again of bitcoin we just wait for it to rise

safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:24:46 PM

The price of the Ethereum these days are more stable than bitcoin. However, bitcoin's value might proliferate since it's been a long time since it's value goes up. What do you think guys is the right thing to do?

I chose both, Bitcoin is the strongest and very popular coin, bitcoin also has the potential to continue to grow. Etheum also includes strong coins after bitcoin, ethereum prices are stable and also ethereum have smart contracts, and ethereum in the future will be more popular. Having both is the right choice.
Fenixsfeather

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 08:44:30 PM

Man, I can recommend you to read some info about sidechain, Lightning Network, SegWit. As I think, these things will improve bitcoin and make its common cryptocurrency in the whole world. So, I think bitcoin more attractive than Ethereum in this case. And remember why Ethereum didn't take the place of bitcoin. The most important thing is centralization of eth, because Vitalik Buterin and this team have an influence on its.

Tankdestroyer

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:45:58 PM

The right thing to do right now is to invest and diversify on alts and invest onto both as well. iMO there are many more altcoins out there with the potential to grow and by doing so, one might profit more than the profit he/she will gain from investing only in both ethereum and bitcoin. Just only be careful in choosing alts, don't pick the ones that are soon to be shitcoin.
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:02:59 PM

Man, I can recommend you to read some info about sidechain, Lightning Network, SegWit. As I think, these things will improve bitcoin and make its common cryptocurrency in the whole world. So, I think bitcoin more attractive than Ethereum in this case. And remember why Ethereum didn't take the place of bitcoin. The most important thing is centralization of eth, because Vitalik Buterin and this team have an influence on its.
Plus most people who are attracted to cryptos coke into it because of bitcoin. If any clueless whale would invest in cryptos it's likely to be bitcoin. Right now, you can observe that when bitcoin price goes down the other cryptos follow the down trend and vice versa.
Chrisjay

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:17:38 PM

Will if you plan to hold a currency then go to bitcoin
GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:30:37 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2018, 09:44:18 PM by GoldenLad

Recently, no coins have been stable in the market. And its not as if Ethereum is better than bitcoin be because even Ethereum dropped all the way from $1000+ to $400+ how is that stable to you? And even if has been moving up and down. For now, you can't pinpoint a coin that is table in price because most coins are with unstable price. Few months from now will tell sha.
Jemcrew

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:38:51 PM

The buying price of the Ethereum these times are usually more stable than bitcoin. Yet , bitcoin's value might proliferate since it's recently been a long time since it's value goes up. So what do you think guys is the right thing to do?
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2232

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:47:20 PM

I think that Ethereum will be under the strong pressure in a downward direction in the foreseeable future. The ICO campaigns which issue the ERC20-tokens based on the Ethereum's blockchain are still very active, and its count is even growing day by day. When these ICO are finished, the teams will cash their ETH coins out. So the price of Ethereum will be on the lowest resistance levels. I guess that Bitcoin won't be under such pressure, and its price can rise more easily.
laayouni aymen

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:57:53 PM

i think that Ethereum is stronger and potentially more lucrative technology than Bitcoin . So i chose ethereum .
jason.romano

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:06:47 PM

I would prefer Bitcoin more. While both Bitcoin and Ethereum are powered by the principle of distributed ledgers and cryptography, the two differ in many technical ways. For example, the programming language used by Ethereum is Turning complete whereas Bitcoin is in a stack based language. Other differences include block time (Ethereum transaction is confirmed in seconds compared to minutes for Bitcoin) and their basic builds (Ethereum uses ethash while Bitcoin uses secure hash algorithm, SHA-256).
ezbreezy08

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:10:00 PM

Since the market is downtrend you can invest both. I love Ethereum but i love more bitcoin because it's all connected on dots. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency and can be use as commodity with it's lightning network that will release soon. I will invest my salary on bitcoin and another 25% on Ethereum.
Pakwan12

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:19:33 PM

For me I would prefer  bitcoin to invest because off th high price of bitcoin.
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:19:41 PM

These two are both competing with each other, They are both unpredictable, We can't say bitcoin is much wiser to invest because there are times ethereum brings good fortune in terms of daily trading, As of this days, trading is not good to deal because of most of them are drowning down, Let's wait and see the time it bounces back.
joykulot

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:22:59 PM

For me, choose this two. Yes the price of ethereum is stable, but bitcoin is more profitable. So if you want, invest in bitcoin and eth. You can get profit at right time.
brusnika

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:31:57 PM

It is smarter to split your funds and invest in both assets. I keep 30-35% (depends on the market situation) in bitcoin, 15% on ethereum. rest of funds -in altcoins (30%  -top 10 from coinmarketcap, 20% - other promising tokens/coins, the rest - various coins with a low market capitalization).

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
Marma Kalari

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:55:09 PM

What do you mean by the stable price of ETH, a couple of weeks back the price of ETH was well above thousand dollars and have you checked the price now, it is well below four hundred dollars, that means it is not that stable and what made you think that it is stable when you see a sixty percent drop in price  Tongue , I will invest in bitcoin whenever i get the opportunity as the rally will focus on bitcoin than the rest of the coins.

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
Vladv26

Activity: 321
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:01:40 PM

I think it is just a preference because none of them are that stable in price and both have high volatility. You cannot say Ethereum price is more stable than Bitcoin price since the price of ethereum also dropped from over 1000$ to lower than 400$ in the same time when Bitcoin price dropped from 19.000$ to lower than 7000$. So basically both of them have dropped with about 60% and there is no much difference between their prices. I would personally choose ethereum because it has a bigger probably of going up a lot in a short time while with bitcoin is not the same because the price is higher. Ethereum can reach 3000$ at the end of the year while I dont think bitcoin can reach 40000$ at the end of the year.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
markk94

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:05:53 PM

well, for me when you love to take a risk and want bigger profit from it. you could try to ìnvest in bitcoin and wait the prices to recover to reap what you sow. but, ethereum will definitely grow to. just the matter of how much you will invest and how fast you will have your money back + profit.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  All
  Print  

Jump to: