Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:38:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ARTAX(XAX) - Next Generation DAaaS Platform [Governance][MN][POS]  (Read 25603 times)
ihackcoinz

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:42:53 AM

Explorer: https://artax.blockxplorer.info

Artax is a community managed platform with its own currency built upon third generation blockchain architecture. A dedicated committee directly manages the direction, development and marketing of the coin. Utilizing the Artax proprietary Encryption Cache Persistence (ECP) protocol in our ART (Accelerated Redis Transfer) node network, the limitations on traditional blockchain protocols have been lifted and a new era in greatly expanded and improved functionality is upon us. Expansion into spaces traditionally dominated by centralized service providers are now far closer to reality given enhanced efficiency built into our third generation blockchain and platform.

Coin Specifications:
Mining: 100% Proof-Of-Stake with ARTnodes (Beyond standard masternodes-proprietary ArtaxQ hashing algorithm improves security and functionality)
Algorithm: ArtaxQ (Custom Quark-Hash algorithm with thoroughly tested proprietary cipher as a secondary layer of security)
Coin Ticker: XAX
Max Supply: 20,000,000 XAX
MN Collateral: 2,500 XAX
Blocktime: 2 Minutes
Transactions: 160tx/sec
Coinbase Maturity : 24 hours
Nominal Confirms : 5
Premine: 500,000 (Controlled by a decentralized committee on a Public Ledger)
Rewards: 85% Masternode, 10% Proof-Of-Stake, 5% Governance Protocol

Block Schedule:
Blocks 0 - 1000  :  0 XAX
Blocks 1000 - 775600  :  7 XAX
Blocks 775600 - 1043999  :  4.5 XAX
Blocks 1043999 - 1562398  :  3.6 XAX
Blocks 1562398  :  2.7 XAX

Features

Platform Versus Currency

As a third generation blockchain protocol with 3 years of back-end research and development, Artax is built from the ground up to function as a multi-tiered platform with scalability in mind for future use cases such as concurrent blockchains running on single nodes with the ability to utilize mobile devices to secure, transmit and store the blockchain leading to significant increases in efficiency, security and censorship resistance.  All of this is made possible utilizing what we are calling Encryption Cache Persistence (ECP).

Encryption Cache Persistence

Encryption Cache Persistence is a proprietary protocol created by the Artax team which is a fundamentally new way of storing and managing blockchain data as well as other forms of data and works well with decentralized networks. Artax gains significant advantages in efficiency, speed and scalability especially when taking into consideration its use in decentralized protocols where you want to be as efficient with data so that you may allow for sufficient decentralization of the network while maintaining data speed transfer across the entire network without running into the theoretical limits of bandwidth lag (ie. big block size debate as seen with bitcoin vs. bitcoin cash). The base upon which ECP was built by the Artax development team is the Redis (Remote dictionary server) open-source, in-memory, key-value database, Redis is essentially a data structure server that is capable of storing and handling high-level data types and ECP utilizes the Redis architecture as its base and builds additional functionality into the protocol creating a completely new platform specifically tooled to greatly expand the functionality of the Artax platform in the cryptographically secured blockchain space. It is not an understatement to state that ECP implementation could drastically change how the world views the functional capabilities of the blockchain technology space in the years to come. For example, a simple use case for the efficiency gains from the ECP protocol would be the ability to secure, transmit and maintain the blockchain with mobile devices, which no other platform on the market is capable of doing at this moment.          

Further enhancements to the Artax protocol could eventually lead to an interface that acts not simply as a wallet, but also incorporates a service exchange (DEX and marketplace capabilities) and also browser integration.

ARTnodes

Accelerated Redis Transfer (ART) Nodes are a significant paradigm shift in how masternodes will function in the future. ARTnodes go far beyond the features and capabilities of regular masternodes with first-in-class advanced features borne out of ArtaxQ such as:

-Proprietary hashing algorithm that restricts and reduces the flotation of orphan blocks and makes available shared blocks for future use
  -Based off of the highly efficient Quark-hash algorithm with additional Artax improvements
  -Thoroughly been tested on both Redis and RFID protocols opening the platform to revolutionary real world applications
  -Light-weight cryptographic functions with the advanced capacity to adapt
  -Secondary layer of security provided by a proprietary cipher overlaid on the Quark-hash algorithm
  -Input bitstreams are altered in a fashion to future proof Artax (XAX) in the cryptographic landscape and to anchor it in a sponging construction

With the improvements upon the Quark-hash algorithm leading to the development of ArtaxQ, ARTnodes are a significant advancement in masternode technology that run intensive yet lightweight hashing functions to protect, secure, and expand the capabilities of the Artax network.

Standard features are also incorporated in our ARTnodes and are those included in other copy and paste masternode cryptocurrencies:

-Increased privacy of transactions
  -Instant transaction functions
  -Governance and voting functions
  -Budgeting and Treasury functions

In summary, ARTnodes not only fully encompass standard functions of masternodes, but greatly heighten the functional capacities of decentralized systems to new levels in the blockchain space.

Speed
PayPal : 193 transactions per second on average

Artax : 160 transactions per second on average

Bitcoin : 3 to 4 transactions per second on average
Ethereum : 20 transactions per second on average

Wallets
Windows: http://artaxcoin.org/dl/ArtaxLatest.zip
Mac: http://artaxcoin.org/dl/Artax-Qt.dmg
Linux: https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.artaxcoin.org
Android: Coming Soon
GitHub Source: https://github.com/artaxcommittee/artaxcoin.org.git

Exchanges
SouthXchange: https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/XAX/BTC
Stocks.Exchange: https://stocks.exchange/trade/XAX/BTC

Community
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ArtaxCoin
Discord: https://discord.gg/rP8uawc

Swap Info
The initial phase for Boxy and ARTX coin swap has concluded, Please visit our Discord server for more information regarding coin swaps from the old chains going forward.

Roadmap/Whitepaper/Litepaper
Coming Soon!

Committee
The Artax Committee is composed of dedicated volunteers of varying backgrounds. It was this committee that came together to decide the specifics of the coin swap for Boxy and the previous Artax blockchain to the new Artax (XAX) specification. Assisted by several developers, the committee will continue to work on the future success of Artax and its relevant technologies. Please note: The is no further affiliation with BoxyCoin. No one from the Artax team has anything to do with BoxyCoin. It was taken over by another developer for completely different purposes and goals. Moving forward the sole focus is the Artax(XAX) platform.

Do you have talent in development, media production, or marketing? If so, please consider joining the Artax committee.

Come visit us on our discord channel for more information on how to get involved: https://discord.gg/RMT9Cw

Masternode Guide
Windows or Mac + Linux VPS Wallet Setup Guide: https://github.com/NinjaFoot/Artax-XAX-/wiki/Artax-Masternode-Guide,-Step-by-Step-(Windows-and-Mac)

Artax Masternode Easy Script(Cold Wallet VPS)
1. Login to your clean Linux Ubuntu v16 VPS
2. Run the following commands one line at a time:

wget https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/419081046487990275/428059329954840587/install_artax_mn.sh
chmod +x install_artax_mn.sh
./install_artax_mn.sh

3. Follow subsequent questions

^^ Discord link updated

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
red023

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:53:41 AM

Beware of this SCAM.

I do not know the entire backstory but there was ARTAX and then they created BOXY that supposedly should have some real world application for shipping things I believe. They promoted it heavily and it had very high ROI. I wanted to benefit from that that bought 10000 BOXY for 1200$ I believe it was maybe even more I am not sure.

So they after they already did 2 coins for some probably made up reason they suddenly decided to steal all the high RIO masternodes from people and force them to swap coins for ARTAX that is now XAX. So I swapped my coins. I have 700 Boxy left because I could not swap app because of the date. They are worth even less the XAX is now, someone overtook the coin but there was not really a choice I needed to swap to not loose pretty much everything.

So I needed to invest much time and I now have 4 XAX nodes running instead of 1 BOXY node. BUT XAX already has 800+ nodes up and a MN (2500 XAX) is worth a pathetic 100$ now so essentially my 1200$ turned into 400$. I already made almost 2500 coins with the swap and new new node but they are also only worth $100 so for all the time I invested and setting up and managing nodes I still lost HALF of my investment and and they stole my high RIO node from me and forces me into this shitcoin with only 160% RIO going down as we speak with this low MN prices. I wanted to benefit from being a early investor into a coin that looked promising, had a real life purpose.

But all it was was a video editor putting their logo in some footage. Its the same stupid video they used for BOXY. The whitepaper links to nothing, I do not even know what this "Artax Platform" is supposed to be. All I know is I never agreed to be forced into a total crapcoin where I need all my nodes up for I year or so to even get my investment back.

Do not trust them! They use you as guinea pigs for whatever stuff they to with their coins. I invested into BOXY and NOT Artax! Even with the price dropped I would of course prefer to stay on the high ROI coin to at least make my Investment back with some patience and them move on to something else.

And guess what happened when I complained about it on their discord. Of course they claimed I just troll or spread FUD. All I did is tell my true story and just forcing people into a total different coin I did not want to have anything do to with. I call that a SCAM! $100 MN value 160% ROI NOBODY will be getting into this coin.

They compared it to PIVX and DASH. Totally laughable, they do not even have a whitepaper or do not bother to link it. The boxy site had wrong links. They build their linux wallets for 32bit! I needed to find that out the very hard way by trial and error that I need all kinds of 32bit libs installed on a 64bit system to even run their wallet. The Boxy site was a scrap site as well with wrong links, not working links ... this coin has so many red flags over it I really can't see the price go up. But of course they have their minions who spread all kinds of ridiculous stuff on discord and ban you if you tell the truth about their SCAM! And they also have native people who actually have invested way more then me and somehow justify it and think they will make their investment back somehow. Sure good luck with that 100$ MN worth and only 160% RIO!
Pan0pticon

Activity: 40
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:56:28 AM

The word scam might be a tad harsh, my idea of a scam is when the devs abscond with the pre-mine, not a merging of two platforms into one seamless project so the devs and committee can deliver a better product.

It is true it could have been handled better, however, Boxy had dropped massively even before the merger announcement, and it probably didn't help with the confusion, after a community member came forward to take over the Boxy project at the very last minute, that was poorly handled.

But, just because the price is not at an ATH, or that it's not raking in 10000% profit, you still can't call it a Scam, its a brand new direction and will require time, effort, and deliverables before you see any ROI, just like any investment in the "real world".
ArtaxCoin (OP)

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:49:42 PM

https://artax.blockxplorer.info/

843 Masternodes and growing! 

Head on over to the explorer site and you'll see something very interesting....  Hashrate difficulty with total network hashrate without any miners?  What's going on?  Mind blown....  Yes, our masternode network is hashing to further secure the network beyond that of any other Masternode network.  Thus the birth of Advanced Redis Transfer nodes or shortened simply to ARTnodes.
Christini

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:02:09 PM

When do investors are going to get their tokens?
ArtaxCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:14:54 PM

Beware of this SCAM.

I do not know the entire backstory but there was ARTAX and then they created BOXY that supposedly should have some real world application for shipping things I believe. They promoted it heavily and it had very high ROI. I wanted to benefit from that that bought 10000 BOXY for 1200$ I believe it was maybe even more I am not sure.

So they after they already did 2 coins for some probably made up reason they suddenly decided to steal all the high RIO masternodes from people and force them to swap coins for ARTAX that is now XAX. So I swapped my coins. I have 700 Boxy left because I could not swap app because of the date. They are worth even less the XAX is now, someone overtook the coin but there was not really a choice I needed to swap to not loose pretty much everything.

So I needed to invest much time and I now have 4 XAX nodes running instead of 1 BOXY node. BUT XAX already has 800+ nodes up and a MN (2500 XAX) is worth a pathetic 100$ now so essentially my 1200$ turned into 400$. I already made almost 2500 coins with the swap and new new node but they are also only worth $100 so for all the time I invested and setting up and managing nodes I still lost HALF of my investment and and they stole my high RIO node from me and forces me into this shitcoin with only 160% RIO going down as we speak with this low MN prices. I wanted to benefit from being a early investor into a coin that looked promising, had a real life purpose.

But all it was was a video editor putting their logo in some footage. Its the same stupid video they used for BOXY. The whitepaper links to nothing, I do not even know what this "Artax Platform" is supposed to be. All I know is I never agreed to be forced into a total crapcoin where I need all my nodes up for I year or so to even get my investment back.

Do not trust them! They use you as guinea pigs for whatever stuff they to with their coins. I invested into BOXY and NOT Artax! Even with the price dropped I would of course prefer to stay on the high ROI coin to at least make my Investment back with some patience and them move on to something else.

And guess what happened when I complained about it on their discord. Of course they claimed I just troll or spread FUD. All I did is tell my true story and just forcing people into a total different coin I did not want to have anything do to with. I call that a SCAM! $100 MN value 160% ROI NOBODY will be getting into this coin.

They compared it to PIVX and DASH. Totally laughable, they do not even have a whitepaper or do not bother to link it. The boxy site had wrong links. They build their linux wallets for 32bit! I needed to find that out the very hard way by trial and error that I need all kinds of 32bit libs installed on a 64bit system to even run their wallet. The Boxy site was a scrap site as well with wrong links, not working links ... this coin has so many red flags over it I really can't see the price go up. But of course they have their minions who spread all kinds of ridiculous stuff on discord and ban you if you tell the truth about their SCAM! And they also have native people who actually have invested way more then me and somehow justify it and think they will make their investment back somehow. Sure good luck with that 100$ MN worth and only 160% RIO!

Hi red023,

Thanks for sharing your views on the merged consolidation of both Artax and Boxy coins.  At this point, we have almost successfully swapped all (non-premine coins of BOXY and ARTAX to the new XAX coin and platform...  all premine coins for Boxy and 'Old' Artax have been burned). 

Overall, focus and direction has been tightened and the creation of a much more versatile and capable platform has been borne from this consolidation. You are going to begin seeing great things come from this much needed consolidation as now we are more maneuverable and focus is entirely on creating a third generation blockchain running a truly next-generation platform.

However, we are not interested in creation of a massive amount of coins from each node as ROI (when looking at real-world value) quickly drops especially in the beginning stages of any new masternode based coin (we are NOT Just another masternode or JAM).

We are wholly focused on building a highly useful and viable blockchain and platform whose sole purpose is NOT TO create an abundant amount of non-viable and useless coins, BUT to be a future contender for as a top cryptocurrency platform that will change the way that people view the crypto-space. Revolutionary and evolutionary changes in any industry comes with its requisite heartaches and setbacks, but each time we get closer to fully realizing the potential of that new technology or change.  The Artax (XAX) community (including developers and committee) members have seen their fairshare of setbacks, but we are stronger for it and we will continue keeping our heads laid low while we continue humbly pressing forward to improve not only our own platform but also the larger cryptographically-secured ecosytems that will eventually permeate and fundamentally change the world as we know it. 

With increased utility and a focus on building a strong infrastructure with advanced capabilities that are needed in blockchain ecosystems, we feel that the worth of our coin will increase exponentially over time.  However, this will not happen in days to weeks or even months.  We are here to stay and view the long term prospects or our platform in a very favorable light when compared to what currently exists in the cryptocurrency space. 

This ultimately will be the last time we will comment on price action as that is completely out of our hands.  We are hard at work building something worth being part of so I hope those old and new will join us for the ride.  Cool 

Cheers,
ArtaxCoin     
Pan0pticon

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:42:56 PM

When do investors are going to get their tokens?

There was no initial investor sale of this coin, or are you referring to the recent swap? If so then you should already have your XAX if you performed the swap correctly.
zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:08:40 PM
Merited by criticoflife (3)

Beware of this SCAM.

So basically what you are saying is that you invested solely to get high roi and dump your coins so you could move onto the next project? Well there is your problem right there, you are not a supporter of this coin and not a believer in the project so when the price has dipped you are mad. I don't feel any sympathy for you because people like you are the reason that so many good MN coins fail, you set up masternodes than dump the coins daily until the price is near zero than move along to the next coin and do the same thing. You are like a locust consuming the food than moving on. I only invest in coins that i think are promising coins and have a future so the price is of no concern to me right now. And now you want to call scam because your locust style has backfired? The devs got nothing out of both artax and boxycoin, they were just 4 people that met on github and tried to make something great that will improve the crypto space and in the future they will be producing some results that will have a very positive impact on the crypto world as a whole i believe. So fly along to your next patch until one day there's no more food left to consume.

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
alonseider007

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:39:50 PM

addnode ?
red023

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:05:08 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 08:34:05 AM by red023

So basically what you are saying is that you invested solely to get high roi and dump your coins so you could move onto the next project? Well there is your problem right there, you are not a supporter of this coin and not a believer in the project so when the price has dipped you are mad. I don't feel any sympathy for you because people like you are the reason that so many good MN coins fail, you set up masternodes than dump the coins daily until the price is near zero than move along to the next coin and do the same thing. You are like a locust consuming the food than moving on. I only invest in coins that i think are promising coins and have a future so the price is of no concern to me right now. And now you want to call scam because your locust style has backfired? The devs got nothing out of both artax and boxycoin, they were just 4 people that met on github and tried to make something great that will improve the crypto space and in the future they will be producing some results that will have a very positive impact on the crypto world as a whole i believe. So fly along to your next patch until one day there's no more food left to consume.

Not at all and you are projecting a lot of things onto me that are not true. My thought at the time of writing was that since the BOXY coin price totally dump. I would maybe sell all my generated coins plus the masternode as well at some point when I would see I could at least get out without loosing anything. I can't actually tell you if I would keep the node or not but I certainly would not have "dumped" the coins I would try to sell them patiently at a reasonably high price. And no this is not how I go into masternodes. My goal is always to make the investment back at some point (faster is better of course) and then keep the nodes running as passive income for providing the networks with my nodes.

And I got into the BOXY coin because I wanted to invest in something with a real world purpose that ALSO has a high ROI but not "solely" because of that. There are stable high marketcap coins with 300%-400% ROI like POLIS. Would I have known the devs of this coin scam me out of my high ROI Node I would have considered other coins. Again, I wanted to benefit from being a early adopter of a coin with high ROI. And its nothing to be ashamed off. They advertised this coin so suck naive noobs (like me I guess) in to then abandon the coin the pushed so hard shortly before. Total untrustworthy scammers. They can make up all they want, I even believe that its better for development of the platform or whatever. Still to promote a coin with high ROI and then ABANDON it is a SCAM!

I think the behavior is just despicable what they did to BOXY, even when the price was low at least the nodes where getting payed and we would have had a change to make it back relatively quickly. But now they hold us hostage into their shitcoin with our nodes and with that RIO will maybe make it back in a year. Thats a scam to me and you can go ahead and call other people locust because I am not! I see MN coins as a long term investment. And when I see devs like this making up excuses for stealing people hard earned money I call it a scam. The price dump was bad enough, that may be a market they cant control bad luck I guess. But to steal the nodes and force people into a coin with only 160% ROI after they already lost MORE THEN HALF their investment is a total dick move, and thats a fact. There is no way to sugarcoat this or argue yourself out of it. And again you know nothing about my masternode investments so stop making stuff up.

I really see no reason why the coins price should rise, I just don't see that happening. And if it does I for sure will get out as fast as I can because I simple do not condone this despicable behavior and even if I could make money with this I would not want to anymore after this!

// maternodes.online finally updated: 143.46% / 254 days. Oh wow 254 days and its going up but I of course should not complain and call out the scam I should just be happy that I basically really am right that I have to wait a year to MAYBE get back to ZERO again.
Pan0pticon

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:40:20 AM
Merited by Epicyclic (4)

Your scam claims are unsubstantiated, to say the least, you can write all the tl;dr posts you like, claiming whatever you like, at the end of the day the facts are;

Nobody forced you to swap your Boxy, you could have remained in the Boxy Project which aims to take a new direction, and a hard-fork with new Devs.
Nobody stole your coins.
Development is still active, as are the Devs, and the committee.

Crying like some over-privileged salty millennial about how you were "forced to swap" or how your "ROI is not enough" are no means to start triggering the Scam button, however, in a swap situation you won't be the first, nor last to complain in such a manner, I have seen the same old boring "poor me, I lost money posts" hundreds of times, at the end of the day all invested did, stop making it a narcissistic post about yourself for some attention.

The real reason the Boxy chain could not continue is that there were problems with the chain, that required too much maintenance, it was more efficient and from a practical standpoint to consolidate both platforms into one, thus allowing development to be more streamlined. I am not saying it was handled perfectly, however, it was transparent, and communication was more than adequate, nobody lied to you.

materazi

Activity: 694

In Nervos we trust.

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:03:53 AM

polish translations reserved
criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:12:45 AM

I can see why that guy got banned from the discord. Anyways people on a different note the price was slightly up today which is good for all! This coin has too much going for it to stay this low for long. There are a lot of other masternode coins that are nothing but a payment coin and they are maintaining a good market price so it is only a matter of time before xax price increases and starts to reflect it's value.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
red023

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:30:05 PM

Your scam claims are unsubstantiated, to say the least, you can write all the tl;dr posts you like, claiming whatever you like, at the end of the day the facts are;

Nobody forced you to swap your Boxy, you could have remained in the Boxy Project which aims to take a new direction, and a hard-fork with new Devs.
Nobody stole your coins.

Crying like some over-privileged salty millennial about how you were "forced to swap" or how your "ROI is not enough" are no means to start triggering the Scam button, however, in a swap situation you won't be the first, nor last to complain in such a manner, I have seen the same old boring "poor me, I lost money posts" hundreds of times, at the end of the day all invested did, stop making it a narcissistic post about yourself for some attention.

The real reason the Boxy chain could not continue is that there were problems with the chain, that required too much maintenance, it was more efficient and from a practical standpoint to consolidate both platforms into one, thus allowing development to be more streamlined. I am not saying it was handled perfectly, however, it was transparent, and communication was more than adequate, nobody lied to you.

The coin tanked and its going to stay low and most people are switching. I did not agree to a takeover and abandonment of a coin. I am starting tb believe I should actually stayed with them anyway. It just looked very bad because of the price so I swapped. I actually did not even know what I swap into but there was the pressure of the date on what it had to be done BOXY was totally dumped so I just went with it.

Masternode worth:    $53.00 / 0.00788 BTC

If staying with boxy was the better choice they should have warned people and not encourage them, no they should actually not abandon it in the first place. Its a despicable SCAM! Nothing was transparent. "Stay with us we are doing something better" and was it. It was presented as the only choice I am not sure but I think the news the someone else will take over BOXY came at the time when I just was about to swap or already did. Everyone was talking about swapping or what happens of you miss the date and stuff I thought its something I had to do. Because most people switched BOXY is probably a nice high ROI coin with not many nodes. Thanks so much really!

And no I do not get attention, its posts so other noobs can learn from what I wrote and think twice when the are going into dodgy coins that have nothing to offer then a stupid edited video! All I can do now is wait for a wonder that the coin price will rise for some reason but it looks the exact opposite is happening. The masternodes.online stats show its totally worthless right now. But oh dare me complaining about it. I should be just suck it up and praise the devs for stealing my money.

I can see why that guy got banned from the discord.

Oh yeah because they want to avoid people to realize the truth. That they scammed me and many others out of their BTC into a worthless coin.
ArtaxCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:54:52 PM

I can see why that guy got banned from the discord. Anyways people on a different note the price was slightly up today which is good for all! This coin has too much going for it to stay this low for long. There are a lot of other masternode coins that are nothing but a payment coin and they are maintaining a good market price so it is only a matter of time before xax price increases and starts to reflect it's value.

Price stability and increases will ultimately track function of the coin and that is how we'd like it to be.  We are shying away from hype and talks of moons and lambos. While fun and light-spirited at times, it tends to generate a carnival like atmosphere, which can be off-putting to the wider audience we'd like to service and embrace. 

We are holding steady and will continue to build and improve the platform.  We have a very solid base and foundation with a mountain of possiblities due to the versatility of the base platform.  Once we begin building atop this foundation, I think most people will be pleasantly surprised. 

We have a very talented base of developers on this project and now have a committee that is far more organized after the controlled chaos of the initial swap.

Once again, to those old and new to Artax and our community, thanks for sticking with us through thick and thin.  We, as a community-driven coin, are working hard for you on the back-end of things.

I would caution anyone expecting huge price appreciation for our platform in the near-term to do a reality check as it will take many months to years to build out the real world next-generation functions that will truly excite those currently in the crypto-space and then hopefully, we'll be able to expand our reach to newcomers and to the general population.

Cheers,
ArtaxCoin Crew
ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:19:40 PM

The concept feels like nice, but still I need to learn even more to be able to understand, so making decision out of it will be worth it.
criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:04:14 PM

Nobody stole your coins.

The coin tanked and its going to stay low and most people are switching. I did not agree to a takeover and abandonment of a coin. I am starting tb believe I should actually stayed with them anyway. It just looked very bad because of the price so I swapped. I actually did not even know what I swap into but there was the pressure of the date on what it had to be done BOXY was totally dumped so I just went with it.

Masternode worth:    $53.00 / 0.00788 BTC

If staying with boxy was the better choice they should have warned people and not encourage them, no they should actually not abandon it in the first place. Its a despicable SCAM! Nothing was transparent. "Stay with us we are doing something better" and was it. It was presented as the only choice I am not sure but I think the news the someone else will take over BOXY came at the time when I just was about to swap or already did. Everyone was talking about swapping or what happens of you miss the date and stuff I thought its something I had to do. Because most people switched BOXY is probably a nice high ROI coin with not many nodes. Thanks so much really!

And no I do not get attention, its posts so other noobs can learn from what I wrote and think twice when the are going into dodgy coins that have nothing to offer then a stupid edited video! All I can do now is wait for a wonder that the coin price will rise for some reason but it looks the exact opposite is happening. The masternodes.online stats show its totally worthless right now. But oh dare me complaining about it. I should be just suck it up and praise the devs for stealing my money.

I can see why that guy got banned from the discord.

Oh yeah because they want to avoid people to realize the truth. That they scammed me and many others out of their BTC into a worthless coin.

You got banned from discord because you are spreading FUD just like you are doing now. You are not teaching anybody anything you are just looking like a kid throwing his toys out of the cot. Please sell all your XAX and leave and bother some other coins community because your giving everyone here a migrane.  BTW i am a psychiatrist for a job, i can see some alarm bells and warning signs in what you are writing if you would like to book an appointment please PM me.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Akuaja

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:08:50 AM

This is a good coin, even the developer never sell any masternode at discord to have money to listing in the exchange, even it have a mobile wallet. I don't know why the price is so low, it  just because the masternode reward is using a lottery system that make people not passion enough and dump this coin. I will stick with this project.
red023

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:40:41 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 06:30:56 AM by red023

MN price continues to fall. Its only 45$ now!

1200$ turned into 180$ but hey I am just spreading FUD.

Another annoying thing is that what was one node is not 4 nodes and they are worthless and I have to keep up one 5$ vultr VPS where I run all 4 nodes worthless nodes on. I could use that space for other nodes that are actually worth it instead. They could at least give people 4x the XAX for every BOXY they swap or something like this. But of course not.

They claim that are so great for not hyping things and stuff but its incredible dishonest because they hyped their spinoff coin or whatever BOXY was, they listed it specifically on masternode sites with high RIO and made a annoucement thread to lure people in and now they claim they are so great and want not to create unrealistic hypes when they did exactly that to lure in people like me who believed this coin has a profitable future. And not become totally abandoned.

What the worst is this people shilling for them, attacking me. Probably payed or otherwise involved shills who try to make me look bad for pointing out what a despicable SCAM this people are playing on us.

I would not even start a node right now if I would just going in at 45$ a node with that pathetic RIO of 140%. I can go with smartcash or something SAVE with a ROI of as low as 80% where I know the coin is sticking around and probably even raise in price over time. There is absolutely no incentive for anyone to invest in this coin. Its trash now total trash.

Not even 50% of the coins are locked ... seriously this coin is pure trash.
Cooperto

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:45:41 AM

That looks cool, is Box launching it's ICO or it's already listed on exchange?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: