Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:05:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ARTAX(XAX) - Next Generation DAaaS Platform [Governance][MN][POS]  (Read 25608 times)
red023

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:59:07 PM

Crypto fluctuates in price all the time your point of checking the price at the announcement, then now, holds no value in a volatile platform.
The coin prices of this coin never fluctuated! They were sold at a high price during announcement and then the price totally dumped and stayed at a worthless price. I do not know how they managed to ruin to coins but by guess is they flooded the market with coins. They made mining to easy or whatever is was. The market gets not flooded with worthless coins for no reason, they did something wrong and on top of that they even totally destroy and trust left by pumping up another coin to then abandon it. They may have trade bot selling at whatever price someone will buy or whatever they did they ruined 2 coins. No fluctuation, just classical pump and dump.

Look at other coins where the prices actually truly fluctuate. And then look at this https://masternodes.online/currencies/XAX/

And yes they "used trickery" they pumped BOXY and then they claim its all so great "for the platform" to force everyone into a worthless coin with a laughable ROI compared what BOXY had. I repeat myself but but even with the BOXY price dump we could have made the investment back with patience and that high. Now we have a worthless coin with a pathetic ROI and shills defending this dick move.

Their links on the homepage to buy all still link to dead or wrong ARTX on exchanged not not XAX you see by that how much they care. Cryptobridge actually still trades ARTX. Other links I checked are dead. They are so much they do not even maintain the homepage. I said this b4 in the BOXY thread that HP had links that just jumped on the page to nowhere and it was unfinished. They are so much about this crapcoin.

And again if that all not worse enough they do not even open source their supposed "innovation" code. Pathetic from start to finish.
Pan0pticon

Activity: 40
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:54:24 AM

The coin prices of this coin never fluctuated

fluctuate
verb
Meaning: rise and fall irregularly in number or amount.

All coins fluctuate, be it up by 1 sat or down by 1 sat, the only way they don't is if they are released at a given number or amount, and stay exactly at said number or amount.

Stop reiterating your experience, it does not clarify your position on this project any more than saying it the first time.

Pathetic from start to finish.

Mimicking a lot of your argument, without solid proof of your claims.
red023

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:45:51 PM

The coin prices of this coin never fluctuated

fluctuate
verb
Meaning: rise and fall

rise AND fall, exactly. This coins prices never raised since very early on. They look a huge dump right after announcements and then where going down and more down in case of boxy and on case of XAX its dumped and now sits down there for ages without really moving anywhere its almost a straight line. I do not call that rise and fall. I call that fall and fail.

I repeat again. The coin has:

• Scammy background
  • Untrustful team
  • Market got flooded by cheap coins for whatever mistake the coin devs made.
  • Team does not care, website still leads people to buy the WRONG coin as I believe the 2nd swap is now over.
  • Technically is sucks as well, no build guide for linux gui wallet. Linux wallet is build for 32bit and needs all kinds of 32bit libs installed I needed to figure out the hard trail and error way, saw nothing mentioned about it.
  • Their supposed innovative parts is not even open source.
  • RIO is very very low compared to other coins that have FAR more exposure, stability, marketcap, trade volume ... so there is not much incentive for anyone to get this coin to run a masternode. I guess there may be a incentive to into it and run a node when the value of the node itself barely justifies even running a server for it.

You can claim "without solid proof" all you want its just only that I lost around $1000 in this coins its so much more I mentioned above and the proof is right there. It was a good learning experience I guess but that's it. There is not the slightest thing here why anyone would trust these guys and their supposed great innovation that are not even willing to share.
chanvit14

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:13:04 PM

red023  Explain clearly.
They did not think of a solution.
They just need money.
By abandoning the community members.
Pan0pticon

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:57:56 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2018, 08:28:44 PM by Pan0pticon

rise AND fall, exactly. This coins prices never raised since very early on.
( This is fallacious, where is the logic in this statement? let me make it clear, let's say hypothetically it started at 5000 sats, then fell all the way to 200 sats, then went to 211 sats, then to 160 sats then to 148 sats then back to 160 sats. do you see where this is going?... that is fluctuation, volatile fluctuation to be precise. it does not matter if one day its 1 sat up or the next day its 1 sat down, that is fluctuation, Fact. I find it worrying that I had to spell that out for someone invested.)

I repeat again. The coin has:

• Scammy background
=(prove it)

• Untrustful team
=(prove it)

• Market got flooded by cheap coins for whatever mistake the coin devs made.
=(Prove it)

• Team does not care, website still leads people to buy the WRONG coin as I believe the 2nd swap is now over.
(The swap is still currently underway, and yes you are correct the website needs sorting, however, the swap takes priority for now, as for the "team do not care" = Prove it)

• Technically is sucks as well, no build guide for linux gui wallet. Linux wallet is build for 32bit and needs all kinds of 32bit libs installed I needed to figure out the hard trail and error way, saw nothing mentioned about it.
(There are plenty of folk you could have approached to help with the linux side, there has been plenty of help on discord)

• Their supposed innovative parts is not even open source.
(That's because its innovative, and Developers have a right to protect their innovation in a space filled with rip off copy coins)

• RIO is very very low compared to other coins that have FAR more exposure, stability, marketcap, trade volume ... so there is not much incentive for anyone to get this coin to run a masternode. I guess there may be a incentive to into it and run a node when the value of the node itself barely justifies even running a server for it.
(RIO is a song by Duran Duran, and a 2011 children's movie, if you are referring to Return on Investment that is abbreviated as ROI and there are many coins with less ROI than XAX both new and established projects, like you say the other "comparable" coins have far more exposure.)

You can claim "without solid proof" all you want its just only that I lost around $1000 in this coins its so much more I mentioned above and the proof is right there. It was a good learning experience I guess but that's it. There is not the slightest thing here why anyone would trust these guys and their supposed great innovation that are not even willing to share.

I can say you make claims "without solid proof", just as you MAKE claims without solid proof, you lost money in crypto, join the ever filling wagon, everyone here has lost something at some point.
here is a tip; sell up and move on, you make all these claims about how nobody should invest, then in the same breath say you are running several XAX masternodes.

you are toxic, and it is eating away at you.

I realise that replying to your fallacies is adding fuel to your ridiculous self-pity campaign, so this is the last I will comment to you, maybe you should reflect and think about doing the same, after all, what kind of person invested in a project seeks to discredit the projects name, they are only keeping away further outside investment, and will likely never see a return. That kind of behavior is self-destructive, you are just cutting off the nose to spite the face.

So best to sell up, if you are even invested at all.

red023

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:31:45 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2018, 12:46:28 AM by red023

ROFL here we go again, demanding proof when I explained it again and again. People can go check what a BOXY MN was worth when they announced it, what it was trading at exchanges. I won't give out any of my addresses, masternode IPs or whatever for obvious reasons. People just have to believe me or ridiculously keep claiming I am just telling that happened to a made up investment for fun.

Its quite telling that some guy still speaks as of its still in doubt so much that I actually truely have 5 nodes running and actually did buy a BOXY masternode right after announcement.

(That's because its innovative, and Developers have a right to protect their innovation in a space filled with rip off copy coins)

This coins is a copy of dash and dash is a copy of bitcoin with new things build on top. Out of thousands of coins pretty much all of them are build on Bitcoin or Etherium and I never heard of a single coin that uses propitiatory code. Everyone is building something together and not  do this old way of proprietary bullshit. Its incredibly telling that they do not want to share when everything they build on is open. And its said that they are even allowed. Sad that the licenses are not more strict that something like a proprietary algorithm is not even allowed to be build in.

what kind of person invested in a project seeks to discredit the projects name

Maybe a person who finds the actions the dev team took incredibly insulting, dishonest and scammy? Maybe a person who lost money big time after getting lured into a high ROI coin and then getting forced in a shitcoin? Just maybe. But in your retarded world someone who invest in a coin has to praise it no matter what and shill for it no matter what. I can see that clearly. I am not thinking like that. But people like you will try to promote a coin and lure more people in just so they can make their money KNOWING how crappy a coin is. Thats you not me. I rather be honest and let others know then to praise a shitcoin and try to pump it up again just so I can made my money back. Not that I have such a great impact but anyway.

website needs sorting, ... as for the "team do not care" = Prove it)

Are you even listening to yourself? Sorting? They do not care! They cant even replace some links, the do not reply in this topic, I think they are not active in discord at all. The proof that they do not care it right there for everyone to see.

Its really mind-boggling what kind of person becomes such a shill? Are you payed by them, are you somehow involved? Who are you? What is your investment in this coin? At what price did you buy? How much money did you lose/made so far? Are you invested in other coins? Are you w8ing got the big day what the price will raise for whatever reason? You are so funny dude. I bet you even lost money on this coin yourself, probably not as much as I did not still, just just funny. Keep it going dude you are great fun.

I bet when they come back here they just delete all of my posts because they do not want the truth to come out. They did delete posts from me in the BOXY topic. I already pointed out bad things back then ... and like I mentioned they banned me from discord for pointing out the facts about my investment and what they did to BOXY.
Pan0pticon

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:16:55 AM

You are so funny dude. I bet you even lost money on this coin yourself, probably not as much as I did not still, just just funny. Keep it going dude you are great fun.

I like how you attempt to patronise anyone who does not agree in your favour, you're the comical genius in all this, with your lack of understanding, everybody can see that.  Ridiculous statements, and misinterpretations, and the fact you continually re-iterate your position while remaining invested, shouting crap like you know what you are saying when you clearly don't even understand the meaning of fluctuating, or you abbreviate return on investment as RIO  Grin Grin.

Yes I lost far more than you, I would have been happier if I only lost $1000, I was in Boxy from day one, I'm not happy about it for sure, however, I'm not going to bitch and whine like some over-privileged millennial child, I knew the risks, I accepted them upon any investment, now I must wait patiently, or sell at a loss and leave.

I'm not sure you realise how stupid you make yourself sound when you call it a scam without substantial evidence and tell people it's not worth running a masternode, and then say you have several masternodes running.

that my friend is the comedy gold in all of this.  Grin Grin
chanvit14

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:35:52 PM

Scam people to buy.
Burned out by fraudulent methods.
red023

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:31:39 AM

Yes I lost far more than you, I would have been happier if I only lost $1000, I was in Boxy from day one, I'm not happy about it for sure, however, I'm not going to bitch and whine like some over-privileged millennial child, I knew the risks, I accepted them upon any investment, now I must wait patiently, or sell at a loss and leave.

THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH DUDE!

I knew it! Bahahahha guys like you are so pathetic. You lost more then 1000$ and you still shill for a coin and claim I just do post here every day pointing out facts just for fun. You know full well that I called it a scam not because its a deliberate orchestrated scam (well not ruling that out) but because ... not repeating myself anymore. I think I should have the right to exaggerate a but given what they have done to 2 coins. So yeah if you nit pick its not that sort of a scam but I call it one. Deal with it! And enjoy your lost money. Keep defending the devs who took your money dude, your my hero! And again thank for actually admitting it, it was such a pleasure to get confirmed what I already guessed.
mindkontrolultra

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:07:14 AM

If someone had bought a DASH masternode in January they'd probably be down about 60-80% right now, wouldn't they?

except that would be like a million dollars
Pan0pticon

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:17:17 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2018, 11:58:10 AM by Pan0pticon

author=red023 link=topic=3267175.msg35206414#msg35206414 date=1524270699

THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH DUDE!
For highlighting you are a complete retard, you're welcome  Wink

I knew it! Bahahahha guys like you are so pathetic.

Actually, a good percentage would agree that it is you that is pathetic making up accusations whining over $1000 with a complete lack of the ability to understand how things work. Many people lost more, many understand how crypto works, nobody else is crying.

you still shill for a coin

Nope, I'm not shilling here, I'm not shouting "moon", or "when lambo", or "buy now news coming" that is a shill, you really are stupid arent you? I'm merely highlighting your claims as false without evidence which factually they are....false

and claim I just do post here every day pointing out facts just for fun.

Still waiting for these facts, my guess is I'm going to have a long wait.

You know full well that I called it a scam not because its a deliberate orchestrated scam (well not ruling that out) but because ... not repeating myself anymore.

Finally, its run out of crap to talk, glad you are admitting that you are making the scam claim up in anger. If it's not a "deliberate orchestrated scam" then it's not a scam, a scam is defined as a dishonest scheme, the devs announced all there plans in agreement with the committee and community before they undertook the swap, absolutely nothing dishonest about that.

I think I should have the right to exaggerate a but given what they have done to 2 coins. So yeah if you nit pick its not that sort of a scam

There is Exaggerating a BIT, and then there is making completely fallacious claims to support your agenda, that makes you sir a complete Fudder. And again admitting to making some of your claims up.
"
it was such a pleasure to get confirmed what I already guessed.

That you are indeed full of shit, ...sorry, its ok, like you say you had the "right to exaggerate a but"  Grin Grin

Enjoy your exaggerated but down in RIO  Grin Grin Grin
amekun

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:29:09 AM

https://discordapp.com/channels/397994624356057088/400599290915061770

There were various things, but it began to move in a good direction.
Technology is such.
Let's enjoy it

Grin Wink Tongue

Pan0pticon

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:41:00 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2018, 12:01:39 PM by Pan0pticon

Exciting news from the development team over on Discord, take a look here;

https://discord.gg/Y3FFt8

The new Artax Platform will offer the following -;

1. Realtime Asset and Crypto-Currency Exchange allowing for Atomic Swaps. Trade any other lightening network compatible currency with Artax.
2. 0-Day Marketplace. Buying and selling of goods and services.
3. Strip shop functionality (the first of its kind): Virtual shopping integrated with Samsung Gear VR
4. Faster Transaction times - up to 500tx/sec
5. Integrated storage add-ons for portable devices. Portable devices will be able to store data on the blockchain directly using ECP, our proprietary encrypted and de-centralized methodology. This is the by far the most exciting of the features we plan for the beta.[/li][/list]

Artax Masternode holders will also have the capacity to vote on the Platform and create their own tokens, contracts, and sub-currencies.

The more masternodes you have, the more votes you will have. The TOTAL XAX Supply will remain as 20,000,000XAX on the Platform. We expect to reach halfway before the end of the year.

At the end of 2018. There will be only 10,000,000 XAX left to be scratched into existence. XAX will become rarer and rarer. With the difficulty adjustment, this will allow the platform's master XAX currency to be self-sustainable until the year 2150.

The Artax Platform beta will have allowances for De-centralized, Easy-to-use, Encrypted messaging. Encompassing both NIST and AES spectrums. XAX will support both symmetric and a-symmetric block ciphers. The Artaxq algorithm (which everyone can test now in their current XAX Wallets)  is capable of using cryptographic keys of 128, 192, and 256 bits to encrypt and decrypt data in blocks of 128 bits. Artax Platform messaging will go one step further and allow for much larger encryption pass-throughs.

A vps will not be required for new scratching system, Masternodes will evolve and the term will no longer be used, you will have the ability to run multiple Artax platform wallets for scratching new XAX.
ApexAvenger

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:33:20 PM

Exciting news from the development team over on Discord, take a look here;

https://discord.gg/Y3FFt8

The new Artax Platform will offer the following -;

1. Realtime Asset and Crypto-Currency Exchange allowing for Atomic Swaps. Trade any other lightening network compatible currency with Artax.
    2. 0-Day Marketplace. Buying and selling of goods and services.
    3. Strip shop functionality (the first of its kind): Virtual shopping integrated with Samsung Gear VR
    4. Faster Transaction times - up to 500tx/sec
    5. Integrated storage add-ons for portable devices. Portable devices will be able to store data on the blockchain directly using ECP, our proprietary encrypted and de-centralized methodology. This is the by far the most exciting of the features we plan for the beta.[/li][/list]

Artax Masternode holders will also have the capacity to vote on the Platform and create their own tokens, contracts, and sub-currencies.

The more masternodes you have, the more votes you will have. The TOTAL XAX Supply will remain as 20,000,000XAX on the Platform. We expect to reach halfway before the end of the year.

At the end of 2018. There will be only 10,000,000 XAX left to be scratched into existence. XAX will become rarer and rarer. With the difficulty adjustment, this will allow the platform's master XAX currency to be self-sustainable until the year 2150.

The Artax Platform beta will have allowances for De-centralized, Easy-to-use, Encrypted messaging. Encompassing both NIST and AES spectrums. XAX will support both symmetric and a-symmetric block ciphers. The Artaxq algorithm (which everyone can test now in their current XAX Wallets)  is capable of using cryptographic keys of 128, 192, and 256 bits to encrypt and decrypt data in blocks of 128 bits. Artax Platform messaging will go one step further and allow for much larger encryption pass-throughs.

A vps will not be required for new scratching system, Masternodes will evolve and the term will no longer be used, you will have the ability to run multiple Artax platform wallets for scratching new XAX.

This sounds very next level,  about number 5. does this mean that a portable device lets say a phone can hold and stake MN rewards? and what is a 0-day marketplace, is that a silk road type thing for illegal stuff? 
    ArtaxCoin (OP)

Activity: 29

View Profile
    April 23, 2018, 01:15:28 AM
    Last edit: April 23, 2018, 01:32:39 AM by ArtaxCoin

Moving on up!  A few tidbits to keep the Artax (XAX) faithful going and hopefully to on-board a lot of new members to this incredible new platform.

Hi Current Fellow Artaxers and future Artaxites! We've got a lot of great news.  Please head into our discord to learn about how our platform is evolving and building a completely and fundamentally game changing platform in the cryptospace.

Please check us out on discord here:

https://discord.gg/YX5rF6

If you don't want to head over and fall in the TLDR camp, I'll highlight a few things for you:

Artax Platform is now in Alpha Phase:

-A new sister chain is being created to run within platform which will be streamlined with our Encryption Cache Persistence tech.

-Realtime Asset and Cryptocurrency Exchange allowing for Atomic Swaps. This allows for you to trade any lightning network compatible currency with Artax bypassing traditional centralized exchanges and even other decentralized exchanges in favor of a fully decentralized method of exchange.

-Atomic Swap capability with other lightning network capable coins such as BTC, LTC, Decred, DGB, etc.....   I know this is a second mention, but this is a very big deal.   

-Strip shop functionality- Virtual Shop with Virtual reality integration with the Samsung Gear VR which is completely unique in the space.

-Massively increased transaction times with up to 500 transactions per second.

-Integrated Storage Add-Ons for portable devices.  Envision a world where you can use the blockchain to store data right on the ledger.  All of this is made possible with Encryption Cache Persistence tech built off of Redis open source software.

-ARTnode holders will have the capacity to vote on the platform and will be able to create their own tokens, contracts and sub-currencies.

-Decentralized and Encrypted Messaging made easy-the Artax Platform will facilitate both NIST and AES spectrum communications with support of both symmetric and asymmetric block ciphers. 

The above are clearly some of the most exciting pieces of the Artax platform puzzle and it is only getting better. 

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/400599290915061770/437433005519405057/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/400599290915061770/437433629837099010/22222.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/400599290915061770/437434886979059712/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/400599290915061770/437440480687554560/unknown.png

Oh yeah, and the Android XAX wallet will be available soon.  Take your XAX on the go! 

Sincerely,
    ArtaxCoin
    ArtaxCoin (OP)

Activity: 29

View Profile
    April 23, 2018, 02:12:26 AM

Has anyone ever utilized a blockchain platform for Virtual Reality Shopping?

I mean has anyone actually used Virtual Reality Shopping? 

Well, there's always a first time to try it out.  I think this will be one of the more interesting pieces of the Artax Platform Puzzle!   Smiley

Cheers,
    ArtaxCoin
    osfera69

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
    April 23, 2018, 03:56:15 PM

IMPORTANT NOTICE
    [/b]
    Some exchanges like CryptoBridge and CREX24 are selling old ARTAX (ARTX) instead of XAX. Please be careful. They are different coins and if you buy ARTX, you will not able to change it for XAX.  So if you already have bought old ARTX to these exchanges, please contact the corresponding customer service to ask for a swap.
    Eulalila

Activity: 294
    Merit: 10

View Profile
    April 23, 2018, 04:26:51 PM

As far as I understand it, third-party developers will be able to earn in different ways... What models are there on the platform for them?
    merculet
    ApexAvenger

Activity: 20

View Profile
    April 23, 2018, 10:47:08 PM

Done more reading and I can see it was originally two chains that merged, looking at the tech and the development plans on discord and the supply, I am totally shocked this isn't around $25 each. There are a shit ton of coins worth more with nothing but pure copypasta crap. where is the marketing? the tech looks similar to NEO without gas and more, and that shit is $70+ per coin. maybe devs should dox themselves to the project, a lot of the new successful coins all have a face to them these days.
    Pan0pticon

View Profile
    April 24, 2018, 12:01:27 AM

I can see it was originally two chains that merged,

You are correct, it was in its original form two separate coins intended to use the same ECP technology, created by the same devs, however, in the end, it was a fork to a new chain where both projects would amalgamate their respective communities into one streamlined platform.

Boxy had issues with the chain and the devs were stretched thin over two separate platforms, thus it was required to increase progress towards the development, it made far more sense to do so. Another team approached the Devs for the Boxy brand at the very end, the Boxy project now has no affiliation with Artax (XAX).

I am totally shocked this isn't around $25 each

Patience  Grin, there is still a lot of time left for those prices, this is a new direction, and Artax itself is only a few months old as a platform. You mention Neo price, which is a coin that has been around for over 2 years and gained further traction after rebranding from antshares.

where is the marketing?

It will come, as soon as the swap has settled, and development begins to burst into fruition.

maybe devs should dox themselves to the project, a lot of the new successful coins all have a face to them these days.

I completely agree to an extent, nobody likes a faceless entity, it disconnects us from a trust relationship, and is often the result of blame culture. Anonymity can often be used as the "big book" to hide behind or pass when there is blame.

The banks sought to become faceless corporations for years, and still do, however, it is one of the reasons the world dislikes banks, one of many.  The world evolved its currencies to break free from the establishment, then I agree that maybe crypto devs should evolve the business model with it.

Otherwise, we are all following the same path to the iron law of failure. I know more and more devs are becoming conscious of this, so hey, who knows, it could be a future surprise possibility.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
      Print  

Jump to: