Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 01:47:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ARTAX(XAX) - Next Generation DAaaS Platform [Governance][MN][POS]  (Read 25610 times)
ArtaxCoin (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:23:43 AM

Done more reading and I can see it was originally two chains that merged, looking at the tech and the development plans on discord and the supply, I am totally shocked this isn't around $25 each. There are a shit ton of coins worth more with nothing but pure copypasta crap. where is the marketing? the tech looks similar to NEO without gas and more, and that shit is $70+ per coin. maybe devs should dox themselves to the project, a lot of the new successful coins all have a face to them these days.

Just give it a bit more time.  Of interest, NEO is an older coin.  Everyone thinks it is fairly new, BUT it is a few years old and if you drill back in time, you'll see them start also in the sub $0.10 range.

Ultimately, we've got a dedicated and passionate core of developers and we are looking to expand.  The community is becoming far more organized and frankly our tech is wholly unique in the space.  You see a lot of similar functions in higher market cap coins, but we think we perform those same functions and features more efficiently and I think a lot better as well.

Give us a few months to a year and we'll see if we can get the price to reflect the promise of the increased functional capabilities of the Artax Platform. 

Cheers,
ArtaxCoin
ArtaxCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:58:47 PM

Moving on up! We’ve broken the 900 ARTnode mark!  Our network continues to strengthen by the day.  Smiley

Cheers,
ArtaxCoin
godofmine

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:44:50 PM

discord link is expired
ArtaxCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:19:48 PM

discord link is expired

It works for me.  Try again.  Smiley

Cheers,
ArtaxCoin
ArtaxCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:31:48 PM

Really Very Kind of Important Announcement

Cryptobridge will soon be shutting down Artax Trading and all Old Artax Wallets.  All ticker symbol ARTX will be removed from the Cryptobridge exchange in 7 days so please remove all of your ARTX before this date.  Not doing so will lead to COMPLETE LOSS of all coins after this 7 day deadline.

XAX (The New Artax Coin for the ArtaxQ platform) will then begin to trade on Cryptobridge.  

Thanks again for hanging with us Fellow Artaxers as we continue to progress through this transition period.

Sincerely,
ArtaxCoin
amekun

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:03:02 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 11:16:10 PM by amekun

Moving on up! We’ve broken the 900 ARTnode mark!  Our network continues to strengthen by the day.  Smiley

I hope ARTnode strong open network that encompasses the earth
 Wink

Cheers,
ArtaxCoin
deimoneye

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:31:14 PM

The coin prices of this coin never fluctuated

fluctuate
verb
Meaning: rise and fall

rise AND fall, exactly. This coins prices never raised since very early on. They look a huge dump right after announcements and then where going down and more down in case of boxy and on case of XAX its dumped and now sits down there for ages without really moving anywhere its almost a straight line. I do not call that rise and fall. I call that fall and fail.

I repeat again. The coin has:

• Scammy background
  • Untrustful team
  • Market got flooded by cheap coins for whatever mistake the coin devs made.
  • Team does not care, website still leads people to buy the WRONG coin as I believe the 2nd swap is now over.
  • Technically is sucks as well, no build guide for linux gui wallet. Linux wallet is build for 32bit and needs all kinds of 32bit libs installed I needed to figure out the hard trail and error way, saw nothing mentioned about it.
  • Their supposed innovative parts is not even open source.
  • RIO is very very low compared to other coins that have FAR more exposure, stability, marketcap, trade volume ... so there is not much incentive for anyone to get this coin to run a masternode. I guess there may be a incentive to into it and run a node when the value of the node itself barely justifies even running a server for it.

You can claim "without solid proof" all you want its just only that I lost around $1000 in this coins its so much more I mentioned above and the proof is right there. It was a good learning experience I guess but that's it. There is not the slightest thing here why anyone would trust these guys and their supposed great innovation that are not even willing to share.
hi,
please move on. every investment have it own risk
the dev is still with us and that not what a scammer will do.
talking about loss? you buy boxy at $1200 right? after swap still getting 4 xax mn. im buying old artax at 2.0btc when btc was at $13500btc like that. (i have never sold any of my artax yet untill now. and now after swap i only have 2 xax mn. and you have better than me. if the dev run away and dump the coin then i will be angry but, that time is the time of the losses for everyone. and i accept that, please move on with your life. many loss more than you but they didnt blame anybody since this is their choice.
i belive in this project, and i know what im doing. and i prepare for the losses.
110910ktx

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:24:33 PM

CryptoBridge and CREX24 coins will not be exchanged for XAX coins unless the individual can prove they acquired all said coins prior to the communicated March 21st deadline. Any coins acquired on the exchanges after that date will be burned and no swapping of coins will take. The Committee has voted that appropriate communication was given ahead of time on multiple channels to inform everyone of ARTAX -> XAX deadlines.
ArtaxCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:18:19 PM

A great project! Everything is simple and easy to understand. I would be happy to join and see your sales, with great luck and success for the team!
merculet

Thanks for the praise. We are continually working on improvements and expansion into the cryptospace. Hopefully you'll end up joining our ARTnode network or staking network to continue to secure and build out the network.

Thanks!
ArtaxCoin
ArtaxCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:21:37 PM

Looks like we are about to hit the 950 ARTnode mark!  We are currently sitting at 947 ARTnodes. We are one of the most secure Masternode Networks out there!

Let's do it Artaxians!

Cheers!
ArtaxCoin
cubbo

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:24:17 PM

Cryptobridge will soon be shutting down Artax Trading and all Old Artax Wallets.  All ticker symbol ARTX will be removed from the Cryptobridge exchange in 7 days so please remove all of your ARTX before this date.  Not doing so will lead to COMPLETE LOSS of all coins after this 7 day deadline.

XAX (The New Artax Coin for the ArtaxQ platform) will then begin to trade on Cryptobridge.  

Thanks again for hanging with us Fellow Artaxers as we continue to progress through this transition period.

Sincerely,
ArtaxCoin

I'm sorry but I'm really confused by this information.
I have 2500 ARTAX coins on cryptobridge and I never knew about this change from ARTAX to XAX, and why would I? Where does this leave me and others who have purchased on Cryptobridge? Can we do an exchange for XAX?

If not why on earth would it be allowed that ARTAX coin is still tradeable on there?

If i have to withdraw my ARTAX coins what wallet am i to use the one from the http://artaxcoin.org/ website?

Sorry to sound so angry but I don't understand

Thanks
hi_too

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:17:57 PM

Cryptobridge will soon be shutting down Artax Trading and all Old Artax Wallets.  All ticker symbol ARTX will be removed from the Cryptobridge exchange in 7 days so please remove all of your ARTX before this date.  Not doing so will lead to COMPLETE LOSS of all coins after this 7 day deadline.

Sincerely,
ArtaxCoin

I have 2500 ARTAX coins on cryptobridge and I never knew about this change from ARTAX to XAX, and why would I? Where does this leave me and others who have purchased on Cryptobridge? Can we do an exchange for XAX?

If not why on earth would it be allowed that ARTAX coin is still tradeable on there?

If i have to withdraw my ARTAX coins what wallet am i to use the one from the http://artaxcoin.org/ website?

Thanks

Hello, same here.. we were surprised by the change..
Me, and a friend of mine lost around 1000 XAX when he transferred the amount to an address that I gave to him from old Artax chain.

Do NOT.. I mean do not send ARTAX from CryptoBridge to the wallet you download from the website, they are based on different blockchains unless dev can confirm the other way around.

Here, I'd like to also ask one important thing..
How can I swap my old ARTAX coins to the new XAX coins?
I used to have a masternode on the old blockchain.. and I'd like to start it again on the new one. Please assist!

Regards..
ArtaxCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:13:32 AM

Sincerely,
ArtaxCoin

Thanks

Frankly, we are disappointed that some exchanges did not respond to our requests to stop trading well ahead of the swap date on 3/21/18.  The fact that it has taken greater than a month for some exchanges to comply with our requests is frustrating and saddening to us. Ultimately, it is a testament of the the general volatility and instability in the space across centralized exchanges and also decentralized exchanges. 

We HAVE NO ability to stop trading coins that still exist on what we consider forfeited blockchains. That will always be the case with any forked coin, if there are stakeholders which want to keep the chain alive, those old chain coins will continue to exist and more actually will be created although less and less people may recognize them as the 'real' chain (ie. ETH vs. ETH Classic or BTC vs. Bitcoin cash). Ultimately, it is due diligence on the part of potential investors and crypto-enthusiasts to do VERY thorough research into any new coin or platform they would like to put both their money and hearts into for the long haul. 

With that said, if you bought those ARTX on or before 3/21/18, you will be eligible for a swap to XAX.  If not, then you will not be eligible and should purchase XAX through exchanges who are specifically dealing in coins with ticker XAX.

Cheers,
ArtaxCoin
ArtaxCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:16:22 AM

Cryptobridge will soon be shutting down Artax Trading and all Old Artax Wallets.  All ticker symbol ARTX will be removed from the Cryptobridge exchange in 7 days so please remove all of your ARTX before this date.  Not doing so will lead to COMPLETE LOSS of all coins after this 7 day deadline.

Sincerely,
ArtaxCoin

Thanks

Me, and a friend of mine lost around 1000 XAX when he transferred the amount to an address that I gave to him from old Artax chain.

Do NOT.. I mean do not send ARTAX from CryptoBridge to the wallet you download from the website, they are based on different blockchains unless dev can confirm the other way around.

I used to have a masternode on the old blockchain.. and I'd like to start it again on the new one. Please assist!

Regards..

Please head to our discord channel for further help to swap old ARTX coin that existed in your wallet balance on 3/21/18 or older.  Any coin generated after that point is considered burnt in terms of the swap. ONLY 3/21/18 wallet balances will be swapped.  Anything after that point is not considered or even reviewed. 

Thanks,
ArtaxCoin
ArtaxCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:18:41 AM

Sincerely,
ArtaxCoin

Thanks

Regards..

ONCE AGAIN, ONLY XAX TICKER SYMBOL COINS SOLD BY EXCHANGES ARE RECOGNIZED BY THE NEW ARTAX (XAX) WALLET ON THE ARTAXCOIN.ORG WEBSITE.  ARTX TICKER NO LONGER IS VIABLE, DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT BUY ARTX TICKER COINS ANYWHERE... THEY ARE NON-VIABLE.
red023

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:13:31 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 10:15:39 AM by red023

Frankly, we are disappointed that some exchanges ...

Franky you should be quiet. During the time they were not updating YOU did also not update your website and linked people to the wrong coin. I see its updated now but I remember you still were leading people to the wrong coin long after the first swap. And frankly we are disappointed with pretty much everything you do.
ArtaxCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:59:32 PM

4/30/18 Update:

Per the new ARTAX/XAX Roadmap we will be continuing the theme of making XAX fully de-centralized without a single point of failure. Artax has never had an ICO and coins have never been sold from the premine. It was always important to the development committee that not one developer had total control over the premine. This is a community coin - for the community and by the community.                                                                                                                 We look forward to new developers joining the team to work on the new Platform and the DEV - PREMINE MANAGERS having control over how the premine is distributed and used through voting.
The following people are the only ones who hold the premine for XAX. This can be tracked by their respective wallet addresses:
@StakeAndNodes: AYo6KjNbrtH5nuFX4ES7GTq7BN2Gpib6rh - 75088.9525
@gote: ANzsMsk2SrrpN5vyGbXNTXryGJpooXUiQT - 84025.55

@ihackcoinz: ANqYimc5bTtugT98e4ykWp4fCveS86Qv7T - 52161.3825
@calinux: AeAEgnZZMcKxd5DEKDy4VtETLssxvkJkeh  - 52161.3825
@CryptoSazerac: AKHfJVADgWPjVDcES5LA98B1wR22tFiqQR - 52161.3825

The above will be the final premine disbursement to continue with the theme of fully de-centralizing Artax without a single point of failure

This premine will be used to pay out any remaining XAX required for the second stage swap and also will be staked 24/7 for at least a 6 month period to allow for creation of the Artax Endowment Fund which will be utilized to continue to expand and improve the Artax Platform.
zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:35:53 PM

Frankly, we are disappointed that some exchanges ...

Franky you should be quiet. During the time they were not updating YOU did also not update your website and linked people to the wrong coin. I see its updated not but I remember you still were leading people to the wrong coin long after the first swap. And frankly we are disappointed with pretty much everything you do.

If only you would take your own advice about the be quiet part. As always more inaccurate statements from you, when you say "we" you actually mean "just you" because you are the only person that is complaining. Everyone else here is happy with how things are going, we all bought this coin for the long term because it has an active team of developers and a big community. This is why you are being banned from every discord i have seen you in almost. Please just sell your coins and leave our community alone. You are a deadweight to us that is stuck in some depressive rut. Go and see a doctor and stop taking out your life problems on every coin community you can see please.

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
mceme
Copper Member

Activity: 297
Merit: 1

From here dont want more this!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:15:15 PM

Sincerely,
ArtaxCoin

Thanks

If send yours ARTAX to new wallet , you lost forever the coins, the team don´t resolve problem of community, no response, no swap old address to new address XAX.
- first stop all ARTX in exchanges so after enable new wallet XAX.

Pan0pticon

Activity: 40
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:35:40 PM

I feel rotten for the guys who traded Artax instead of XAX on Cryptobridge, however, it must be crystal clear that when you invest in a coin you do your own personal strict, and thorough research.

Investing blindly, or wildly can lead to a loss, and although it sounds rather harsh, the blame can only lead back in one direction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: