Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:43:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ARTAX(XAX) - Next Generation DAaaS Platform [Governance][MN][POS]  (Read 25607 times)
ArtaxCoin (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:47:59 PM

Our Masternodes just keep going UP and UP!  We are currently at 969 ARTnodes on the XAX network!  Can we make it to 1000 Artnodes by the end of the week? 

Cheers,
ArtaxCoin
ArtaxCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:52:13 PM

Grin

https://artax.blockxplorer.info/

Looks like we may hit 1000 Masternodes before this upcoming weekend!  988 ARTnodes up and running at this point in time hashing and securing the Artax Network.

Keep it classy Artaxians!
ArtaxCoin
ArtaxCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:48:30 AM

The third batch of Second Stage Swap payouts have been sent!  Welcome aboard the good Artax (XAX) train folks, next stop....   the moon and beyond!

In other news, we've now hit the 1000 ARTnode Mark!  Grin
ArtaxCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:55:11 AM

Also, follow us on Twitter to find out how to take part in the 1000 XAX giveaway in celebration of hitting 1000 ARTnodes!

https://twitter.com/ArtaxCoin/status/992232685803331584

mannaart

Activity: 131
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:38:48 AM

The third batch of Second Stage Swap payouts have been sent!  Welcome aboard the good Artax (XAX) train folks, next stop....   the moon and beyond!

In other news, we've now hit the 1000 ARTnode Mark!  Grin

You did a great job. All 6400 coins came in last night. Thanks and keep up the good work.
@ redhupplupup. Stop crying like a baby and get your mom to change your diapers. Nobody forced you to join crypto. In asic pool we mine with thousants of people to grab some piece of a coin. Next time put your money in the bank and get 0.05%/year. Most people do and they are happy haha
ApexAvenger

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:23:50 AM

It is good to see the network rapidly expanding, there are much older coins with fewer nodes.

A great start to success  Grin
ArtaxCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:33:22 PM

The third batch of Second Stage Swap payouts have been sent!  Welcome aboard the good Artax (XAX) train folks, next stop....   the moon and beyond!

You did a great job. All 6400 coins came in last night. Thanks and keep up the good work.
@ redhupplupup. Stop crying like a baby and get your mom to change your diapers. Nobody forced you to join crypto. In asic pool we mine with thousants of people to grab some piece of a coin. Next time put your money in the bank and get 0.05%/year. Most people do and they are happy haha

Thanks! We've been trying hard to right this ship and I think we are back on course with a lot of very exciting developments ahead! 

Keep it ARTy,
ArtaxCoin
Pan0pticon

Activity: 40
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:27:47 AM

Thanks! We've been trying hard to right this ship and I think we are back on course with a lot of very exciting developments ahead!  

Keep it ARTy,
ArtaxCoin

Full Steam ahead judging by the perpetually growing node count, 1018 and counting. That is impressive, I suppose its safe to say confidence in the dev team is far greater than the guy who keeps rhyming off 80s tunes

So far we have had;

Rio by Duran Duran and
Franky by sister sledge

Suppose it fits in the with 80's theme of Artax (Never Ending Story)
red023

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:28:36 AM

Guys I am happy to share you a gem I found: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15MIjvJak8GnhRkB7YENiWxEMw8DzOqL4xi3SVI3WQ-M/edit#gid=0

Look at how awesome that guy rated this supercoin!

Sadly with the kind of people around here I feel I need to say the above is irony.
amekun

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:35:15 PM

As the number of master node networks increases, the value of XAX is recognized more more !
 Shocked
Zebra#

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:09:00 PM

discord invites are expired here and on the website  Sad
Pan0pticon

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:55:17 PM

Here use this one;   Wink

https://discord.gg/TPuvyaW
tortellino

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:27:50 PM

@ArtaxCoin: i mined on https://www.quantumminingpool.com/?address=AJwVgtqEdPmvwYLdGLKSdJQw3dPEeFrPWZ to my address and get tx hash for a payout, but didn´t recieved any coins in my wallet. Downloaded wallet todays which is fully syncronized. Is this a scam from the pool owner or a problem with the wallet, balance is showing 0?

▄█████████████████▄▄▄
███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████  ▄▄▄▄
█████              ▀█████████▀
█████                ██████▀
█████             ▄██████▀
█████         ▄▄██████▓▀   
█████      ▄▄███████▀   ▄▓██
█████   ▄▄███████▓▀   ▄▓████
█████▄█████████▀   ▄▓██████▌
████████████▓▀   ▄▓████████
██████████▀   ▄▓██████████
████████▀   ▄███████████▀
 ▀███▓▀   ▄▓███████▀▀▀┘
.DEVAULT.     
  ●   

.COMMUNITYE
.GOVERNANCE.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
  .ICOEE
PREMINE
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
Pan0pticon

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:43:24 PM

@ArtaxCoin: i mined on https://www.quantumminingpool.com/?address=AJwVgtqEdPmvwYLdGLKSdJQw3dPEeFrPWZ to my address and get tx hash for a payout, but didn´t recieved any coins in my wallet. Downloaded wallet todays which is fully syncronized. Is this a scam from the pool owner or a problem with the wallet, balance is showing 0?

Looks like Quantum mining pool are still on the old chain wallet, Artax previously underwent a swap with a new ticker (XAX). Any coin still labelled as (ARTX) is no longer Artax. The pool owner just commented in Discord, and has been made aware of the new wallet and projects position.

Artax (XAX) is no longer mineable and is now in motion as master-node/pure pos, and soon to be pure pos only.
bohemianaman5

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:05:33 PM

ARTAX will moon soon, great tech. They have 4+ dev working on next-gen platform
bohemianaman5

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:38:27 AM

yes the new logo looks awesome. you guys have not updated it in Announcement? it still has old logo
ekavieka

Activity: 310
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 02:30:52 PM

Great project. Do you have a Telegram group?

yes there is telegram group.
here is the link https://t.me/joinchat/Hqshz1J_88FRye0z6xUqeQ

they made the announcement in the discord channel.

Artax is so awesome. the new logo is so cool

◉ Qyno ◉ Financial Services on Blockchain Technology
[High Masternode Passive Income] Fast●Secure●Anonymity
https://www.qyno.org
MUGOmugo

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:40:45 PM

I like the way white paper is written. The project promises to be successful. Especially such a team!

As long as the team cooperate each other on specific project there is a higher possibility that it will become successfull in the future. And I find it in this team, when it regards to the white paper everything is written there most of the information are all complete.
bfurquim

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:07:49 AM

I'm very worried because I was not following the community and it was already MN in the old wallet ... Can I change my coins yet?

If so, what is the procedure?
Pan0pticon

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:19:19 PM

I'm very worried because I was not following the community and it was already MN in the old wallet ... Can I change my coins yet?

If so, what is the procedure?

Head on over to the discord and enquire.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: