Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:01:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TRX finally in the green!  (Read 99 times)
sekera (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:25:58 AM

It's been a while but the great rise of over 30% yesterday gave me some reassurance that TRON is here to stay and has potential. It was about time!

Apparently coinburn will only happen once the token is on the mainnet, but once it does so the price should be going way higher.

Are you guys hodling and following this one?
JJriver

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:01:30 AM

It's been a while but the great rise of over 30% yesterday gave me some reassurance that TRON is here to stay and has potential. It was about time!

Apparently coinburn will only happen once the token is on the mainnet, but once it does so the price should be going way higher.

And what could be the potential of a coin that is knocked out of the whole market and has an increase of 30 percent, and literally after two hours already a regress of 3 percent, it seems that this is a regular pump and not a coin.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
Seetheummerallyeah

Activity: 280
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:06:28 AM

So Justin Sun just tweeted about his accomplishments in 3rd person... thoughts?

https://twitter.com/justinsuntron/status/982148194090930176

"Justin Sun graduated from Hupan University as the program’s first millennial graduate. Sun received his diploma from Principal Jack Ma and updated him on the latest developments at #TRON. Sun also expressed his gratitude towards Principal Jack Ma for his unwavering support. #TRX"
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:41:14 AM

Yes, now best times to get TRX, from technical analysis TRX has posibility to give profit multiple times and the price can be surpass the previous highest level price. I been looking for some review of TRON , and this project look very promising and has strong fundamental, and also listed and tradeable in Bittrex with high daily volume.
v_Harley

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:58:25 AM

TRX has been on the rise, and it is now slowly becoming a bull market, so I think it should be possible to hold TRX for a long time.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:02:48 PM

Even though like that, it haven't make it the loss back already happened, i bought trx because the news that positibe but the real isn't like that.  And it like the usually invrease, i will keep holding. Hope trx proof itself.

kramchers

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:11:40 PM

watch out carefully on the rise, make it sure that you will not be left behind on the top.

TRX is not a good thing to hold for long it is a pump and dump.

Remember that big part of the whole number of tokens is being held by the developer.

They are also looking for the rise and sell their holdings. 100% sure!
RSM0103

Activity: 269
Merit: 12

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:34:00 PM

I am not holding any of this coin, i see it suddenly dump its price and this pump you see just a regular pump of the market which caused by the price hike of bitcoin.

watch out carefully on the rise, make it sure that you will not be left behind on the top.

TRX is not a good thing to hold for long it is a pump and dump.

Remember that big part of the whole number of tokens is being held by the developer.

They are also looking for the rise and sell their holdings. 100% sure!
And i totally agree with this point so better watch out for your investment. Just go with flow and dont be left behind. Good luck.

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:38:49 PM

Yes, quite a cheering news, Iam holding TRX . Hope this will be sustained minding the whales will not come down heavily upon us. The land should remain green.
nani culi

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:42:38 PM

The TRX has come back up, the blue has come back but the strong rebound, it's a valuable coin, the app and the development team will do the right thing for the project and the price will rise again.
Samkol26

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 02:55:29 PM

TRON is a great crypto that will go on to be one of the best.  I just read a post that the team are working to make it go up as far as 2$ very soon

rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 02:57:28 PM

Tron is here to stay exactly and has more potential but at this price no one but newbies buy it. Normally we must see tron at these price in the future, but it also does not decrease now  Sad
wack slacker

Activity: 966

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:23:28 PM

TRON is very good project with brilliant idea too, but sadly, the leader seem not to be so honest. so it lose people's faith
it's hard to rise again unless there's someone buy enough amount of coin to pump it - which I believe would be very long...
vaso11

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:25:58 PM

I'm sure this is a good coin but at the moment I would sell it because I think that it can be bought cheaper.

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:52:00 PM

Not a fan of the project to be honest, their CEO is a master of promotion and building up the hype but its basically a Whitepaper project at this moment, but who knows, maybe it could be huge in 10 years time.
wack slacker

Activity: 966

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:07:45 PM

TRX has many events that I am following regularly on coinmaketcal.com
TRX has a large community and dev team constantly, they have very good advertising strategies. I hope the value of the TRX will soon launch the mainnet and allow the token to change to coin.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:38:32 PM

It has been pumped in the past and there are a lot of whales and trading bots on binance. This makes it difficult to day trade, however as Justin is a great marketing expert it is worth holding onto some as it might pump again with all the hype that he is dishing out.

JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:41:00 PM

You know, I probably did not fully appreciate the TRX token correctly, because it seems to me that in the case of the TRX project the people's faith in the best is probably played by the fact that people are likely to buy tokens because they do not have bad advertising and reputation
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: