Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:53:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: its not about how much you invested, its when you should invest?  (Read 3464 times)
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:14:11 AM

It is important for your personal goals, how much you invested I mean. And you are right, timing the market is crucial, in any market and especially a highly volatile one, and more so if you are dealing with short-term or daily trading.

I agree. I think you can invest as much as you want and the questions if that will lead to a gain or a loss would most likely be up to you. If you would be smart with your investments, knowing when to cash out or hold are good moves to master in this market. Another critical character one should have is the virtue of patience. Not everyone can actually have that and wait for the best time to do business in this market that would lead to a gain and not a loss. So, the matter of "when" to invest is a part, but I think what's more important is "how" you manage your investments.

3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:22:26 AM

Off cause it dose not really matter how much you invest but what matters his much patient do you have to wait in selling of your investment, buying at January and selling it off for a cheap price or lost out of fear is no investment and buying at April and holding your investment until the price is above your cost price before selling is an investment.

Count me on, if we are talking about investment it is taking a risk to do the task. Investment it means you will double it up what you invest, time and effort. It matter most the strategies in the business world just like bitcoin because it is the newly trend in the market of technology. The guarantee that we can see in the investment has an assurance to raise and to be productive if we are willing to be committed too.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
andrei214

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:49:28 AM

kinda strange when investing in a volitile  market. you can spend 10,000 $ into the market in january and come out less. than what a person invested in april with 10,000 $.
Maybe thats not only investing, but that is investing with excellent timing.If the investor see's that time for good investment and he/she see's it can give them high profit, then they decided to invest that time.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
uberua

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:56:41 AM

kinda strange when investing in a volitile  market. you can spend 10,000 $ into the market in january and come out less. than what a person invested in april with 10,000 $.
That's why before investing in crypto, you should thoroughly study all aspects.
To choose the right time for investment, it is important to track the statistics of changes in the market. In this case, even with a small capital, you can get the maximum profit Wink
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:20:23 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 01:29:39 PM by Tamilson

I think the right phrase is, is it not about how much you invested but how often you will invest your money. I think that is the right phrase because if you don't have a lot of money but you are a good investor that invests regularly then that will become your good way to make your money grow and after a few years you will be the same level with other big time investors.

Oh well I want to rephrase it too as it's more appropriate to say that it's not about how much you invested but rather how much you gain in this kind of market. Trading is meant for us to get a decent profit and not losing. I know losses is just part of learning in trading but if you're losing more than you're gaining then you should be thinking twice now.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:40:53 PM

It is not strange, it happens in all investments whether it is stocks, mutual fund or bitcoin. It is part of the risk you take when you invest on something. You can never know where the price is headed that is why you should always be prepare, never invest money that you cannot afford to lose.
Yeah, most times if you understand the goodies that lie in the future anyway, no matter when you invest, it is the future that would count. Some investors even when investing at the peak really would not care since they invested nothing they could not have afforded to lose and they could still use the opportunity now to buy more.

No one knows the wrong time in the market until it becomes wrong, the only thing that makes it wrong is when someone did not do proper diligence and ended up panicking and making the wrong decisions on their investment.
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:59:31 PM

How much I invested is less important than when I should invest.Because the price of the market in the crypto world isn't stable, it's always changing.So invest in understanding what time is going to be good.If the time goes well and date is there,then no matter how much I invested, there is no possibility of harm.

Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:08:59 PM

True, it is not about how much you have invested instead it is when if the market is recovering from a dip or if the trend is still going down. People should not rely on other people that are saying we should buy this coin because it is on sale, but rather do some research if the market is kind of shaky still but some would also say you diversify your money and buy them more when it dips even more.
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:38:34 PM

yes to invest we should know the right time to invest, the value of crypto currency are fluctuate that's why timing is really important but not easy to predict how much the price will decrease and when the price go down significantly because the market is unpredictable, it is the risk we must take no matter how much we invest in crypto.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:08:35 AM

I think the right phrase is, is it not about how much you invested but how often you will invest your money. I think that is the right phrase because if you don't have a lot of money but you are a good investor that invests regularly then that will become your good way to make your money grow and after a few years you will be the same level with other big time investors.
In my opinion, these things carry an equal importance and that you need to keep these things in your mind at time of dealing up with the things so that you may not regret of any of your decision which you have taken in your life. In addition to this, you also need to wait for the right time for investing of your money and that you need to invest your money in the right coin as well for having good profit.

Chaaastity

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:02:29 AM

It is important to know hen is the right time to invest. Just like today, the price of bitcoin is very low so you can invest much so that you'll have a lot of earnings when the price of bitcoin goes up. if the price of bitcoin become 800k those who invest in april will just have a little earning but those who invest today will earn double their investment.
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:54:47 AM

that is how it goes, it is all about the right time, no matter how much you invested, what matters is when will you buy and when will you sell. you should how ever consider where to invest too, be careful to venture in scams and ponzi schemes, that is what is good about volatility, you can take advantage of it, but be very careful. better to have more knowledge when investing on a certain site.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:23:10 AM

I agree, although the amount you have invested may have a bearing on the investment, still the timing is much more important since crypto currencies fluctuate overtime and the time when you started to invest/withdraw your investment would have a great impact on what you’ll earn.
Apparently and the thing is that a well vast investor who did his research would not have invested so much during the FOMO anyway, and would have considered the long term profit loss ratio in the investment and still be able to set aside some little funds just in case the volatility of the market happens just like what we are having now. No one can predict the future, but a smart investor will definitely know how to always play out smart no matter the scenario that ends up playing out which a lot of noobs apparently did not consider before investing.

Personally I do feel both are important. Investing some very lower amount in the beginning or 2017 might got any investor some ten times to twenty times returns but investing a big money in the later times of 2017 might have have beaten them. When we are investing is always important one, no debate for that. But, we must always invest some decent capital into bitcoins. That is very important one.
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:52:02 AM

It is important for your personal goals, how much you invested I mean. And you are right, timing the market is crucial, in any market and especially a highly volatile one, and more so if you are dealing with short-term or daily trading.

I agree. I think you can invest as much as you want and the questions if that will lead to a gain or a loss would most likely be up to you. If you would be smart with your investments, knowing when to cash out or hold are good moves to master in this market. Another critical character one should have is the virtue of patience. Not everyone can actually have that and wait for the best time to do business in this market that would lead to a gain and not a loss. So, the matter of "when" to invest is a part, but I think what's more important is "how" you manage your investments.

It's not just "not everyone". Most of us don't have that - patience.
It would be interesting to investigate whether people leaving more north (talking about northern hemisphere, as traditionally they are recognized as more cold and patient), are better investors on average.

saifanik

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:36:32 AM

This a matter of common sense.Because after the entry of the crypto world,all the tasks have to be done very carefully.It can be beneficial here only by thoughtful thinking and correct application of time.Therefore, buying and selling coins at the right time.Here is no result that how much you invested unless the time is correct.So you should invest in right time.

Siglo // Send airtime with your siglo tokens (http://)
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:33:06 AM

Timing in trading is very essential and important. We can sell on high and buying on bottom is because good timing but to read good timing is very hard because its need technical skills and most importantly is must have patience
Hugbash

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:45:34 AM

In planning to invest into something, you have to consider a lot of things . First and foremost is the time. Every investor should know when to finally invest their money, they should have conduct thorough research to be successfull and get more profit from your investment. Once you have identified thr right time then there's no need to waste your time. Prepare the money needed and start investing.
darewaller

Activity: 2856
Merit: 639

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:04:06 PM

Yeah when newbies are new to bitcoin, they don't do due diligence at all, they just buy it. Timing is an important factor but you'll remain there itself if you always wait for the right time because you never know when the right time would come. So what I say is buy whenever you want, if possible avoid buying at a stupidly high price and with whatever you have, make sure you take some smart decisions and increase your holdings by trades.
Yes, it is mainly because the idea they brought in was more like, people have been getting hugely rich and they also want to get rich as well and then thinking that all of a sudden, within a year, they would just start getting rich immediately. That is high level of greed and that was what we saw last year. Many of them had the fear of missing out and I really would not blame them since no one could have known the future and they did not have the time to at least take proper note of the environment they are investing in. In some perspective, when you invested into bitcoin is also not a big concern when you are ready to wait and hold for infinite period of times Tongue.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:46:53 PM

Investing your money regularly is a good option but I do not think it's the one option that gives you the best profits, if you instead saved your money and wait for the right opportunity then you can make a lot more money by investing at the best possible time, let's take for example someone that did not invested every month but instead saved his money until he got the right opportunity this person will have avoided investing in November and December he would have invested when the price was at its lowest around the price of 6000, that will give him better profits over the long term than investing every single month.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 05:16:25 PM

I believe that it is more important that how you survived when volatility was at its peak. We don't have that level of maturity as of now and hence we do see frequent ups and downs even with the non-important news in the market. We need to build mass awareness to help stability resulting in a sustainable growth. Numbers are not really important but the fact that how the investor dealt with the situation makes more sense in my opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: