Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:25:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: its not about how much you invested, its when you should invest?  (Read 3458 times)
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:18:34 AM

I have to agree. Buying something for 5 dollars last January and buying an equal amount for only 2 dollars makes a huge difference. Right now, people who actually bought bitcoins when it was in it's peak will have a hard time seeing profit than the ines who bought it when the price really dipped last march. My advise? Buy when low, sell when high.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:24:57 AM

I have to agree. Buying something for 5 dollars last January and buying an equal amount for only 2 dollars makes a huge difference. Right now, people who actually bought bitcoins when it was in it's peak will have a hard time seeing profit than the ines who bought it when the price really dipped last march. My advise? Buy when low, sell when high.
That is the basic principle but a lot of people are not following that principle because they think that when the price of bitcoin is reaching new peaks, it will continue forever and it will give them a lot of profit but that is not the reality because when they bought at the peak then they are relying only on the hype and not the basic and most effective principle.
lzby2000

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:32:09 AM

It is the most important thing to do what is the right thing to do. Usually, when we invest, we have to overcome our inner fears, greed and excitement, and we need to look for the right time for investment in the waiting, and don't let these emotions affect our judgment.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:38:34 AM

Yes, it is the right timing in investing. You have to have a good analysis and study the trending before making investment and it is not necessary how much you are invested but it is the right time when and where you should invest.

If you have a good capital then better but I think your money is useless if your knowledge is limited. Education must come first so you can know when to enter the market, and because of that money will come to you for sure. We cannot predict the future but we can make some analyze that can help us to decide when to enter the market.
hermae

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:01:09 AM

Yes I agree. In trading I think having bug capitals doesnt have so much impact especially in the market that we have now, which is very volatile. In trading, I think the most important part is the timing. No matter how big your capital is, but if you dont know when to sell or trade, it couldnt guarantee a big profit, you may even lose than gain profit.
IndzheborgC

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:22:59 AM

Yes, it is the right timing in investing. You have to have a good analysis and study the trending before making investment and it is not necessary how much you are invested but it is the right time when and where you should invest.

It is important, when investing, to choose a crypto coin with the best team and the best technologies. And it is important to have time to invest at the beginning of the large growth of most coins.
zedsacs

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:32:48 AM

If you have a good capital then better but I think your money is useless if your knowledge is limited. Education must come first so you can know when to enter the market, and because of that money will come to you for sure. We cannot predict the future but we can make some analyze that can help us to decide when to enter the market.

Entering the market is really hard if an individual wasn't able to get the point on what to invest on his/ her money. Capital isn't a problem if you have lots of it, but the most important thing aside of that is your skills and determinations on how to choose good assets to buy for your money. Having an assurance of a certain coins to invest for is not easy, just like the cryptocurrency that you are going to buy and hold for the future. Its good to invest while the price value is still at dumped price, and don't buy when price is very high because it might crash due to panic sellers.

▄▄████▄▄         
     ▄▄████████████▄▄       
 ▄▄████████████████████▄▄ 
██████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███▀▀▀       
███████▀                 
███████    ▄██▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████   ██████   ▐██████
███████    ▀██▀    ▐██████
███████▄          ▄███████
██████████▄▄  ▄▄██████████
 ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
     ▀▀████████████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀
GlobaTalent██████
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██
         ▄▄████▄▄         
     ▄▄████████████▄▄       
 ▄▄████████████████████▄▄ 
██████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███▀▀▀       
███████▀                 
███████    ▄██▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████   ██████   ▐██████
███████    ▀██▀    ▐██████
███████▄          ▄███████
██████████▄▄  ▄▄██████████
 ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
     ▀▀████████████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀
██████
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
    ██
▇▇ Read our Whitepaper ▇▇
Telegram
Facebook
Medium
Twitter
ANN Thread
Bounty
dante golo

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:08:46 AM

With different goals different from every trader when invest in the long term including big challenges so they should be able to take advantage of it the smallest chance when it wants to gain a profit.No panic if the price is still in bad condition.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 11:22:57 AM

kinda strange when investing in a volitile  market. you can spend 10,000 $ into the market in january and come out less. than what a person invested in april with 10,000 $.
Yeah I agree  but we should also try to consider and evaluate or make a wise decission on what we are going to invest into. It is not just a matter of jumping into an investment without knowing the best investment to put up but also needs those factors you have said above. In this volatile industry taking risks is a must. A lot of people experienced win or loss situation due to uncertainty and we all know that. Holding our investments in a complicated situation may save us from hell or this what we called cutting of loss.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:49:33 PM

It's pretty logical that you will really earn no matter how small you invest as long as you invest it on proper time. So what's the use of investing big but the price per crypto is very expensive already. But in the case of bitcoin, you can invest no matter what the price is because you can always be sure that bitcoin will come back for more.

DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:16:37 PM

You can still invest in the cryptocurrencies: the time when the coins will go to the Moon is coming closer and closer. If you have some free money, spend it on the coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, NEO, and Cardano.
Mikado$

Activity: 170

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:38:46 PM

Whenever you are ready. Conditions and decisions are personal. Personally, I would not want to miss the opportunities when crypto is still an easy investment or it continues to be the trend of the future. But ahead may be difficult in terms of value or volatility in the coming years. So, just believe in bitcoin and crypto. invest whenever you can.
mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:35:43 PM

kinda strange when investing in a volitile  market. you can spend 10,000 $ into the market in january and come out less. than what a person invested in april with 10,000 $.
Right timing for investment is one thing we must consider in this volatile market. As long as there is still opportunity go, invest, we cannot tell when will the time that the price will reach the moon.
pasti kaya

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:44:04 PM

yes agree, not just see how much to invest but we must know when and where we should invest. In order not to feel loss in the future.
mifanmuzny

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:53:27 PM

When it comes to the world of investing, three words come to mind: overwhelming, intimidating, and scary. For us "regular Joes," the questions seem never-ending. On that note, let's revisit what experts have said over the years on the topic of investing. The quotes date back to Ben Franklin, and some are from modern pundits like Dave Ramsey and Warren Buffett. Though markets may change, good investing advice is timeless.

Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:11:00 PM

You can still invest in the cryptocurrencies: the time when the coins will go to the Moon is coming closer and closer. If you have some free money, spend it on the coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, NEO, and Cardano.
It is time for us to invest as much as money you have in your wallet, normally we can invest in bitcoin anytime whenever we want to invest but right now it is not very high in price so its affordable and we can see it increasing very high so future is bright, grab the opportunity buy now, I would suggest you to buy bitcoin only among all currencies you have mentioned above because for me bitcoin is the best investment to make profit.
beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:15:22 PM

yes I think it is very important to know when is a good time to invest because if we have the right time to buy or sell then we will get a big profit, no problem with the amount of investment, because if have a large amount of investment but not right in buying or selling can be wrong in making decisions
veejay2716

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:37:33 PM

We should consider also on when we should put our money for investment and not only the amount we put for investment because we should know the business that we entered and we should know if we will gained profit.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:50:54 PM

Both timing and amount matters in doing investment in a highly volatile market like bitcoin. Since, the value keep on rising and falling, you should be relentless in monitoring the price trend. Keep on reading reviews , tweets, and discussion treads..try to analyse it and compare it to factual price chart. You got to dig deep, in terms of acquiring knowledge here in the cryptocurrency investment to succeed.
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:56:56 PM

I have been involved in bitcoin for a long time but I rarely give up a lot of money to invest in bitcoin. Because I'm not rich, I do not dare risk putting my fortune into bitcoin. That's why I participated in Bitcoin Forum campaigns with the hope that I would have time to buy bitcoin to get rich.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: