Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:19:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: its not about how much you invested, its when you should invest?  (Read 3464 times)
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:00:25 PM

kinda strange when investing in a volitile  market. you can spend 10,000 $ into the market in january and come out less. than what a person invested in april with 10,000 $.
To those people who buy bitcoin at the peek price I think they should hold and be patience because if they panic in the situation it gives a lot of problem for them because some of the investors usually those new in bitcoin industries they become panic seller and they do not give bitcoin a chance to recover so the outcome the more they lose, So I think they should invest their time and wait until in become profitable again.
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:13:08 AM

This makes sense but I'd rather compare those who invested few years back when bitcoin is still really cheap to those who invested just recently. Their investments could have brought them so many profits by now despite of the current volatile market.
Thats right mate early adoptors had made themselves millionaires when 1BTC hits to almost $20k last year 2017,if they bought bitcoin few years back.I agree that its a matter of time when we put our investments.Those people who invested their money just this year has a big possibility that they're doubting the declining of bitcoins price in the market this since the start of the year and the percentage of fluctuation lessens.

cherrymobile

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:08:40 AM

kinda strange when investing in a volitile  market. you can spend 10,000 $ into the market in january and come out less. than what a person invested in april with 10,000 $.
i agree on this. cause when you know when to invest your money. you are probably bright cause you will get more cryptocurrencies in very small amount of money. for those invest a large amount of money in bull market are fool. they will lose their money after. they must study first before they enter this world
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 04:13:13 AM

That is how trading works, different time of deposits and withdraws gives different results. and we can see it specially in cryptocurrency exchange because of the volatility in the market.

kinda strange when investing in a volitile  market. you can spend 10,000 $ into the market in january and come out less. than what a person invested in april with 10,000 $.

I agree, it is important that we know when to sell and when to buy if we really want to gain a good profit out of our investment. Also, it is best that we have enough wisdom about what we are doing. As for me, It is not just the right time of buying that matters, it is also our patience and ability to wait and sell at the perfect timing.

You also need experience and good analysis to learn when is the perfect timing. It requires a lot of practice that sometimes will cost you so much.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
King money

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:57:27 AM

Yes, the importance of right timing in entry and exits is perhaps the most important factor in trading and that has made a lot of millionaires in crypto. So timing is key.

I think People who bought before when $ 10,000 can still recover by not selling the bitcoins they buy and instead look at long term that ranges from one year to a decade. You need a bit of everything to make it work, balance everything, and make a profit.
That's still important because high risk = high rewards and everyone here should be aware of the risks they face because some users do not care until they start losing money.
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:20:09 AM

The bitcoin price is going down in the last two days. If it was me, I would invest at this moment. I think the bitcoin will be accelerated in May. who have the same thoughts as me?
napi

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:00:41 AM

if you ask when I invest in bitcoin is when bitcoin prices are down and have bad news that makes bitcoin prices collapse and I use to buy bitcoin.
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:02:55 AM

Yes you are right, the market is volatile and if you did not invest or sell your coins at the right time then there is no way for you to earn a huge amount of profit and try to become knowledgeable about the market by reading news and articles in order to make your decisions right.
fritzvillarin

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:20:13 AM

Patience is a virtue that every investors have to master. If you happen to buy during the all time high, then your portfolio must be bloody red now. So it's time to be strong so you won't be eaten . The rule is buy  when others are selling and sell when others are buying.
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:29:33 AM

I believe this is true, no matter how small your investment is, as long as you have invested in the right time. Just take bitcoin as a good example, if you have invested for example 10$ when bitcoin started you could've saved atleast 20 or more bitcoin which can cost up to 100k$ today.
hastang

Activity: 149
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:39:55 PM

indeed thats true... even how huge your capital you will still end up with a smaller money when investing market when still in the higher value... those who have small capital will earn big money of investing in lower price and selling it when its on the top.
TN0904950

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:02:36 PM

It fully depends on your personal goals. How would you implement your money and where do you invest them as a whole.

I think you can see these kind of places but you do not know the exact point the dip / high level will be.
Easier said than done. Imagine you are buying now with 10k and dips up like 1k in the next few weeks? You can not manage market time, though if you have some experience or knowledge about it you can see some pumps, like the one in December because in all the news covering btc and then people start buying because of hope for quick profit.
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 05:33:01 PM

I believe this is true, no matter how small your investment is, as long as you have invested in the right time. Just take bitcoin as a good example, if you have invested for example 10$ when bitcoin started you could've saved atleast 20 or more bitcoin which can cost up to 100k$ today.

Although we can never deny the fact that such increase happened because the chosen coin was bitcoin. If a person had chosen an altcoin or any other coin, large profit such as the one above could not have been possible. Therefore, choosing the coin with the highest potential together with the right timing is the best way to enter through investment.
CoolSkeleton

Activity: 171

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:47:51 PM

I guess it is important to know when to invest, proper timing is important and more than that, wisdom and patient when investing something since market value is unstable we have to really make sure that when we invest though its a risky somehow we know when and how
mrsimons121

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:24:32 PM

Of course if you invest on time you will be a winner. It is very important to invest in cryptocurrency in dip. There are special techniques of William Gann, Bradley Cowan to calculate trend reversals. You can use them for example.
overseer470

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:39:06 PM

It is easy to invest. but were to invest is what everyone should be more aware.some invest for a period of time and expect rapidly increase in return , were most likely be end up losing. Investing include patience and confident of  waiting for the right time to  reap!
jjjrmy

Activity: 221

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:29:01 PM

Absolutely right.You should have technical analysis as to what coin and when to invest. Better observe the market trend what are the promising coins to buy and when sell it for better profits.
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:44:01 PM

well you cannot change the percentage of gains the 10% of 1000 will always be 100 and the 10% 10000 will always be 1000 the growth is the same based on the capital you invested in believing the project will prosper and even though its price decrease it will always be the same. Timing is really on of the vital parts that will determine your profits and the right entry will give you profits you can enjoy.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:24:31 AM

It cannot be avoided to happen because we cannot foretell the price of bitcoin what we have to do is to analyse the price before and up to present if what is the trend of the price of bitcoin before buying it. If you did buy bitcoin last january in which the price is higher than the price today then maybe you need to wait for the price to rise again. I believe bitcoin prise will soon to rise.
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 12:48:49 AM

You know when you are into trading, it isnt easy for you to determine the best entry regardless of the period, of course a length period of performance make past trends like that obvious, I was in the 2017 july period too in the market when crypto starts to rampage and well, sold early and buy late. Timing is everything, spotting the trend is equally important with coins

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: