Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:15:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: its not about how much you invested, its when you should invest?  (Read 3460 times)
randyg29

Activity: 330
Merit: 10

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:56:58 AM

We just better make our decision in a good place that we will not gonna regret what and when we will invest our investments in some currencies that we want to make our profit in this year. But I would choose to invest my investments to a lower price of a currency that I gonna earn more profit when the price of the currency I invest will increase it's price in the market.

raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 02:13:57 AM

Investing on crypto such as bitcoin or any altcoins always expect the consequence because you are taking risk from the beginning of your venture. Volatility is big downward of any crypto currencies but mind you once a token hitting the big waves in market then you will be having a good profit to it. When putting venture you should consider buying when the price is low in the market and hold until the price go up.

tester4206

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:33:10 AM

the important thing is to know when is the right time to invest so it will get as much profit as you want because I think it's right, no matter how much investment you enter
pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:29:39 AM

The most important thing in investing is the project itself not the money you invest with because when you find a good project you can double your money and have a big profit and even you invest big amount and the project fails you can lose your money.

Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:27:06 AM

I agree that in investing it takes the most appropriate time to invest because the strategy hold for a long time does not necessarily make us a profit especially when the current market is difficult to improve.
mejalipat

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:31:03 PM

yes, to be able to get profit then not how much you invest but is the right time to make an investment because if you buy and start investing in the right time then there will be opportunities to get profit
ekalak manjeng

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:49:40 PM

for me, every investment is not because of how much we invest but for me how long we invest. maybe that's more important.
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 05:20:14 PM

the important thing is to know when is the right time to invest so it will get as much profit as you want because I think it's right, no matter how much investment you enter

Well, no matter how good the timing is, the moment you enter the market with a small investment, the profit it will be giving is relative to how much you have invested. We can't go saying that "It's the right time to enter the market! Let me invest a $50." If you compared that to the person who invested a $100, the profit is double the amount of your profit because the amount he invested is also double the amount you did. So, I guess, right timing? Not that much.
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:05:35 PM

I think you are right and there are solid proof to that as we all remember the ATH of Bitcoin that occur on December,
Well I wonder how many people lose some of their money because of investing in that price,
I think investment really is not about how much you invested it is the timing of your investment,
It is also one what I believe because when I was just new in Bitcoin there are so many investment sites (HYIP) to be exact ,
And most of them would turn out to be a scam for me you should really get in and pull out all your investment before it becomes a scam so yeah timing is important in investment,

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
berungan

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:11:19 PM

the right time for invesatsi is when the price of a coin has bad news so making a coin makes its price down or collapse is a good time to buy. That's if you ask when is the right time to invest
this takes the opportunity to invest while prices again fall due to bad news. indeed we know that bad news also impact on price. Essentially we are investing here should know when the time is right.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:23:38 PM

The most important thing in investing is the project itself not the money you invest with because when you find a good project you can double your money and have a big profit and even you invest big amount and the project fails you can lose your money.
Yes exactly, your investments depends on the project you're joining to  successful projects can easily be seen, just try to research it have a look at everything about the project.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:02:37 PM

kinda strange when investing in a volitile  market. you can spend 10,000 $ into the market in january and come out less. than what a person invested in april with 10,000 $.

This is true, just take bitcoin investment as an example. Someone who invested early with lets just say $10 in bitcoin when it first started would have earned a lot more money, compared to those who have invested $10,000 or even $100,000 on 2017. So, I guess timing and patience is really important in crypto investment.
Daseento

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:11:10 PM

That is more reason why it's advisable to do in-depth research before investing. Even if you invested at a wrong time, if you're patient enough, market always recover and you will still end up with profit.
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:21:48 PM

What I am always saying to my friends and family was that when they are going to invest in bitcoin if it is already too late? When they cannot afford to? That is why I kept saying to them that they need to invest in it while it is still available in the market, while we can afford too and while the price was still low.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:47:23 PM

the right time for invesatsi is when the price of a coin has bad news so making a coin makes its price down or collapse is a good time to buy. That's if you ask when is the right time to invest
You can easily call it buy low and sell high rule. The basic rule that have enough importance from a trader or investor. Whenever some bad news come or usually too, you see the market just going down, so you can better wait for the least possible value. Then you can go for best buying and buy as much as you can. That would be increasing profit for you and you could have a better results.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:01:40 AM

kinda strange when investing in a volitile  market. you can spend 10,000 $ into the market in january and come out less. than what a person invested in april with 10,000 $.
Timing gives a good advantage in this industry as well. There is a difference between buying 100$ worth of bitcoin when the price is down and later on gaining 2000$ or more than investing 1000$ of bitcoin when the price is up and later on gaining 2000$ as well. As you can see you will be able to buy bitcoin at cheaper costs when its price is down. And you will sure to gain profits because bitcoin is an established coin and it will not easily be killed by price declines.
ayambawang

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:15:57 AM

I think let alone as a beginner is needed not first big capital, but the implementation of strategy dangang, market control, responsive to any situation and can know the right time in the transaction may be all much needed as initial capital, if we have not then the loss will be very close especially if we have a reckless and impatient nature that will be very heavy and can harm you

nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:32:54 AM

The market is really volatile we cannot even predict when will be a good buy of investments. If you spend a bigger capital and it goes deep in a few months better yet hold it for long term and holding should be done to the coins who are on top of the market or else you might loose all of your investments.

tukang_rosok

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:36:12 AM

The market is really volatile we cannot even predict when will be a good buy of investments. If you spend a bigger capital and it goes deep in a few months better yet hold it for long term and holding should be done to the coins who are on top of the market or else you might loose all of your investments.
we can predict market movement using technical analsys.but we can not guarantee with our analisys. better to make some plan to avoid big loos while market move opposite with our analisys.
Escan0r

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:03:18 PM

The right time will allow you to get better returns in the wrong time. Because choosing time is very important in investing, if we already know any way it might be easier for us to gain profit in investing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: