Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:43:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: its not about how much you invested, its when you should invest?  (Read 3458 times)
Kim Domingo

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:07:41 PM

kinda strange when investing in a volitile  market. you can spend 10,000 $ into the market in january and come out less. than what a person invested in april with 10,000 $.

That's true for me it its better to diversify your money to different things that you want to invested, thats a good thing for me, diversifying your money cause we didn't sure regarding about something that we had here, volatility is present which is a number one factor that limits your money to progressively grow in a certain period of time and I guess that is a ome thing that we should prevent, so invest here enough and keep the most.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:08:07 PM

How much you invest and when you invest both matter in getting a return. Choosing when to invest, however, in my opinion is more important than thinking about how much to invest.  Before investing, one must study the charts of the value of bitcoin. It is also important to know about the factors that causes the increase or decrease of its value, so a little research would help. Yes, the price of bitcoin is very volatile but I think that getting trends and patterns from its price chart and reading news/articles could help you a lot to predict your profit. I think in deciding on how much to invest, it really depends on the resources that a person has.

weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:49:12 PM

kinda strange when investing in a volitile  market. you can spend 10,000 $ into the market in january and come out less. than what a person invested in april with 10,000 $.

Yes its not about the how much you invest, it will be depending on how you handle the pressure on the market when your coins is dropping its prices, patience is the most important on trading in the market.

Ahmed4200

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:22:15 PM

Timing is of course important and its experience is very important. Because there should be very good knowledge about the crypto coins market. To invest, must be spent on the coin market. After investing, you have to be patient. Then you can count on them.
overseer470

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:07:49 PM

Of course if you invest on time you will be a winner. It is very important to invest in cryptocurrency in dip. There are special techniques of William Gann, Bradley Cowan to calculate trend reversals. You can use them for example.
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:17:46 PM

Of course, it always playing a role, "when" to invest. Myself, before investing in bitcoin or another cryptocurrency, I'm trying to look on the situation around this coin and always check graphics and how bitcoin acted in last days (if I plan to invest in alt coins.) Also using website coinmarketcal.com to see upcoming events and think when to "in".
Thatsit

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 09:45:17 PM

Of course, there is a logical argument for you. Yes, I agree that timing is very useful for investing and all investors are following it. But do not take the shelf of time just because I have to keep all the news about the coin market. Must have enough energy of activity, have the power to take risks. If you follow this, you will get success in investing as much as you can.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:48:53 PM

Both needs to be concerned, because when you make a large scale investment it is possible to earn a good amount even when the price grows on a little margin. When it comes to the right time of making an investment, it is good to invest when the market is down. This lets you get a bigger earning and assures profit for the investment.
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:53:56 PM

Of course, there is a logical argument for you. Yes, I agree that timing is very useful for investing and all investors are following it. But do not take the shelf of time just because I have to keep all the news about the coin market. Must have enough energy of activity, have the power to take risks. If you follow this, you will get success in investing as much as you can.
Yes timing is most important thing in investment and that's why you will earn big amount in this currency but in my opinion you can any time buy this currency because it is profitable currency forever and that's why you should hold your money in bitcoin.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:10:54 PM

Yes investment in right time is very profitable for those who sell it in also right time and that's why everyone should know about its investment because if you have no knowledge about bitcoin investment so it will lose your money.
Agree, its not about how much you invest but when is the right time to invest and what projects that is right for investments. You must see to it that you choose the perfect and suitable time  to invest. Check the project and make sure its authentic projects.
Yes but it is not so easy to choose the right time and right place for your investment, for that you must study the market first, must collect information from different places, you need to get help from the expert and experienced people and then you can take right decision in a right time. I think most of the people lose money because they cannot chose the right place for their investment.
sampalokmix

Activity: 315

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:32:19 PM

I thing the staarting topic is great, and well true, Investment is not that easy to perform which we can that it also talks about the money that you have, and I guess it sas really to hard that when you invets in something it fails, so it was really important that you know where you invest your time and effort regarding some matter and I guess it is aligned with the working smart for  everyone to be aware of this.

sp01_cardo

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:40:08 PM

Money is important when it comes in investments. But there are things that to be consider before investing. Timing is also important and a perfect strategy.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:43:12 PM

I thing the staarting topic is great, and well true, Investment is not that easy to perform which we can that it also talks about the money that you have, and I guess it sas really to hard that when you invets in something it fails, so it was really important that you know where you invest your time and effort regarding some matter and I guess it is aligned with the working smart for  everyone to be aware of this.

I think yes, because if you invest early, you can earn higher than other new investor. It much better if you invest early a huge of profits come early too. But if you have enough money as of now, then invest it. While the price is down in our market value.
Deathgamer

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:18:11 AM

Definitely.It is not really about how much you invested,its when you should invest,For example you invest in bitcoin when the value is around $15k and then the other people invest when the value drop down to $7k.It is very profitable to invest in bitcoin when the value drop down.
foaman

Activity: 274

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:05:25 AM

You are right for that thing. Really important to every investor to know how do it better for himself. I think you need internet and a few weeks to study that question, when to start it. And only then, invest into Bitcoin.
nikolas8667

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:11:35 AM

If you ask when is the right time to invest then the right time for invesatsi is when the coin price has bad news so making the coin makes the price is down or collapsed it is the right time to buy!!!
dashi555

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:25:25 AM

The trend is the most important. When the market rises, what you buy will make money. Buying even the best currency when the market falls will also be a loss. So the timing of purchase is the most important.
chelle5

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:43:09 AM

You need both because when you invest more money you gain more profit at the same time you have to have patience and perfect timing, we all know that investing is very risky.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
lucyhahaha

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:54:18 PM

But I believe his investment in the crypto market is more or less the chance factor.. you could invest in something when the price is going down and suddenly it may .. plunge to it's death...
Or..that may be a low.. and you might get lucky in some months !
More or less... It's like a bet you place ..
But I think it's not true when we consider big cryptocurrencies like Bitcoins and etherum because they are already been supported by market and thus there is kind of a trust that they won't go down that fast, so if we take care of the news and other things from around the world.. chart inflation and deflation we could pin point the time when it will be the best to invest.
Generally it's the start of the year..
FiveReels

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:22:56 PM

The real talk here is buying while the value is at a low price, and dump when it seems there is profit. Time passes by, bitcoin will increase 5x of its value so this the best time to invest. Bitcoin value as of this day are quite good to invest, If I have much capital, Ill go for it:)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: