Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:21:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell or wait for bitcoin to grow?  (Read 1455 times)
ezekhiele

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

" As long as you love me"

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:18:27 PM

In my own insight you must wait the bitcoin to grow. I tell you it is worth waiting. The token that you kept it may double when the time comes. Profit you may gain is greater than what you have expected. Hold it until green days occur. Just wait don't be hurry, coz success starts in a single steps.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
leonora galvan

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:22:28 PM

Everyone around me says, " sell all your tokens before bitcoin dies." Please tell me how to do?
don't you know that this is like a roller coaster that it will go high and it will go down,if i we're you i would rather choose to wait and i don't want to get panic on selling because bitcoin will grow.
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:32:12 PM

Everyone around me says, " sell all your tokens before bitcoin dies." Please tell me how to do?
why you should sell all your tokens if you feel the loss might be better to hold and wait until the price can be profitable with what you invest if we are still confident and believe bitcoin will soon improve but it is up to you in the investment strategy

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:38:09 PM

it's good to wait for the price of bitcoin to make sure the profit is more than you are selling now too much bitcoin price you can lose more dumpers of bitcoin because now because of the panic selling so are the other countries that do not want the bitcoin and want ban also affects the price of bitcoin
OlegK41

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:39:44 PM

I'm not selling my Bitcoins in any case. It will be a wrong and illiterate act. I think so. We have already been too long in correction, there will soon be a turn, and those who wait for this turn will be generously rewarded by the large increase in Bitcoin's cost. I advise you to donate Bitcoin!
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:44:41 PM

Wait for the bitcoins to grow of course because if you sell today you are probably gonna have a loss in your account because the bitcoins are bery low in these days and selling is really not a wise choice for you not unless it is really an emergency that you needed the money buy as much as possible do not ever sell your bitcoins yet because that woulbe be so fumb because the bitcoins can fall more because of that so think about it think wisely
Nachoo

Activity: 194
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 05:18:37 PM

Don't sell anything, keep holding, you won't regret this, people who says that Bitcoin will be dead soon are trolls or they don't understand anything about how it works
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:30:43 PM

I advise you to wait for the bitcoin to grow. because now this bitcoin can be used as a very good asset. we do not have to panic sell and we remain patient to wait for coins to grow.

Harper6

Activity: 255

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 07:15:09 AM

Many scammers try to spread the fake news around the world. Such as " Bitcoin will die ".Because they hate about this system. They don’t like people who make money from bitcoin. Bitcoin is not drying! this just a downtrend. It is a peer-to-peer network. Hence until people can access the internet, they can use bitcoin. For dying to bitcoin, all miners should stop their works. Then every transaction stop. That cannot happen. In this period bitcoin will try to remain around 6000$+ and that will prepare for next Bull Run. If you haven’t an urgent money problem, wait 2-3 months. I believe holding is a better option now. Do not listen to the fake news.
Thanks

If I were you, i am going to hold my bitcoin until the value of it become higher. I will be patiently waiting for the right time to sell my bitcoin. I will hold it until it become stable. I really do believe in the future of bitcoin. And I believe that sooner the value will become stable.
It is all the time good choice to hold your bitcoin because selling does not gives you more benefit than holding, I am very sure price of bitcoin will be high once again. We are now old to bitcoin so we should know that price change in bitcoin is very common no need to lose your patience when you see the price of bitcoin is decreasing but try to hold it more with strong believe that you will do something really exciting at the end of this year with bitcoin investment.
roseann072518

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 07:35:17 AM

If possibleto grow up the btc i hold it. But if i feel going down i sell now.
rachelia13

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:07:24 AM

It depends on your own decision, but  whatever your decision, make sure you are ready with the risks and don't ever regret whatever decision you have taken. Personally i also have a same experience like what you say, i get suggestion to sell all my tokens due to saw the bitcoin and other crypto prices that have down in recent months. But I prefer to hold all my tokens because i'm still optimistic that bitcoin prices can rise up high as the previous year and i don't want regret later. I want to try doing long-term trading because i always doing short-term trading, and i think it's the right time to do it.
egoryana

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:10:56 AM

You can not sell the cue now. Now you have to buy it)) If you sell, you will regret after two months.

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Sar elok

Merit: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:11:58 AM

I hope don't rush your decision if you do not want to regret. It would be nice you hold first. Bitcoin development view in the days to come
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:53:52 AM

I like to wait because i am sure it will go up again and i will get good profit again instead of panic selling, I think after short time it will again pick the ride to grow up,
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:17:15 AM

Do not listen to them. Only sell your tokens/coins if you are struggling financially and investments are meant to be investment mechanisms. Just like any other investments, you wait for its value to mature long-term unless your budget subjects you to withdraw them. Though all of these depends on your decision as an investor since you may also sell your coins for short-term investments depending on the value of bitcoin.
I know a lot of people who benefitted and actually profited from selling their coins but this its very hypothetical and situational considering bitcoin's volatility on the side.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
emelyanova

Activity: 83

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 09:21:17 AM

Do not sell bitcoins in loss as bitcoins is not going anywhere. It is actually good time to buy more at reduced costs.
Alanpigi80

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:05:16 PM

If you can't keep going with this up and down trip, then sell your tokens and live a happy life. My personal tip is to wait and see what the market will show in the next months
olyolali

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:26:02 PM

I do not think bitcoin is dead just down the price, if bitcoin will die why bitcoin enthusiasts increase?
so this is just a system balance
Ingramtg
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:31:46 PM

Well its quite true but always remember that bitcoin is voltile by the unpredictable price of bitcoin it can go up and down all of a sudden. Trust your instinc though but right now you should wait , let me rephrase that you must wait until it goes up again thats the best thing to do mate.
Pendularin

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:32:11 PM

I do not think bitcoin is dead just down the price, if bitcoin will die why bitcoin enthusiasts increase?
so this is just a system balance
I would like to buy some cheaper coins rsther than selling those coin, we all know that the prices is on dump ,just think what makes us profitable that the good way to do. The system will not down the price is down because of fluctuations. Yes it has a chances to repeat thr higher prices just be patience and look for positive outcome.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: