Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:10:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell or wait for bitcoin to grow?  (Read 1455 times)
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:16:41 AM

I do not think bitcoin is dead just down the price, if bitcoin will die why bitcoin enthusiasts increase?
so this is just a system balance
It was an absolute point to be understood before your entry in this world. Everyone must be knowing the basic knowledge about bitcoins that what they are, their nature of work etc. but you know what happens, people just see the profit and get in without knowing in what source they are going to invest in. so ending results are just here. People even don’t know the behavior of bitcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:02:34 PM

maybe the best thing to do now is to hold the bitcoin and wait for the bitcoin price to go up again because if you sell it now then you will lose, be patient
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:56:50 PM

Everyone around me says, " sell all your tokens before bitcoin dies." Please tell me how to do?
Forget what they are saying. They are happy to tell you that you should get out of bitcoin before the price goes up. Do your own analysis and study on how to test the market. Don't just listen to anyone that says "hey do this", don't be like that. It's your money and it's going to be your decision and if everything goes wrong, you're going to blame them. But trust your own intuition if it's about your own holdings.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:05:56 PM

I will advice you to wait for Bitcoin to grow.This is because by selling at this particular price you will only face loss because the price is very much low.We are all conventional about Bitcoin's potential of recuperating from such drops and reaching to new heights.So at this particular time holding will be a wise decision.So we should wait for Bitcoin to recover from this drop  and should sell our BTC's only when we find the price right for selling.Moreover we should take this price drop as an opportunity to invest more in Bitcoin so that in future we can earn more profits.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 08:10:51 PM

Selling at the current market value of Bitcoin and other altcoins depends on when you bought your Bitcoin and other altcoins. This is because is always advisable for one to sell at profit at not loss as so many people have sold their coins at lost because panic of further decline in the market value of Bitcoin and other altcoins.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:20:00 PM

Selling at the current market value of Bitcoin and other altcoins depends on when you bought your Bitcoin and other altcoins. This is because is always advisable for one to sell at profit at not loss as so many people have sold their coins at lost because panic of further decline in the market value of Bitcoin and other altcoins.
In a humble perspective, I almost not do anything about it. Fortunately,my friend always encourages me to pursue waiting for bitcoin to grow and eventually,I I become more eager to wait for any sign of progress for bitcoin. Sometimes,I think about of selling but after all I've been through this month, I have no idea whether I'm gonna use the money or not. Anyway, I should wait 'till infinity.
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:34:20 PM

If you are a trader you should take advantage of the moment of rise and fall of bitcoin prices because it would be more profitable but if you are the type of person who likes longterm investment you should just believe with what has taken the consequences, and I think bitcoin will not die someone say like that because he just want FUD. my advice should not be too affected by FUD and do not be too panic in a severe market condition because panic will only make you big loss.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:32:43 AM

There's is only one reason why we are here and that's to sell in order for us to earn. But if you are just selling it off during downfall, that's not a good idea at all. You have to wait for it until it's proper time to sell it in a higher price.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:12:26 AM

There's is only one reason why we are here and that's to sell in order for us to earn. But if you are just selling it off during downfall, that's not a good idea at all. You have to wait for it until it's proper time to sell it in a higher price.

Exactly, mostly impatient people will just panic about the bitcoin price and start selling their for low price and start making noise in the forum. Investment returns will always takes time, so patience will always gives you good returns.
ladyinredcoins2018

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:24:05 AM

Everyone around me says, " sell all your tokens before bitcoin dies." Please tell me how to do?

Deep inside you know what is best for you. Do not listen to the nay sayers listen to your gut feeling. Do your research. Personally I do not believe that bitcoin is dying but I know it is being attact by the present system now adays because they too knows that bitcoin has great potential to destroy them. Destroy the enemy at it's pregnancy or suffer the consequence of being crumpled to peices....
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:05:21 AM

If you have a mind of investors now should be the time to hold and if you have large risk capital you should buy more as the bearish trend has started to lose it momentum because of lack of good inflow of bitcoin supply. Those that buy at the $15,000, $10,000 and even $8,000 are not selling there bitcoin and are hoping to sell when bitcoin recover.
sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:13:05 AM

the current bitcoin price has dropped and the most appropriate thing to do is to hold the bitcoin and wait for the bitcoin price to go up again unless you already get the profit then you can sell the bitcoin you have
nicpaig

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:25:30 AM

This month its not the right timing to sell our bitcoin because it is decreasing at the same time your investment will make you down.I'd prefered to buy coins and hold for the moment.
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:38:23 AM

This month its not the right timing to sell our bitcoin because it is decreasing at the same time your investment will make you down.I'd prefered to buy coins and hold for the moment.
yes this is a good time to buy and hold it, so it's not good if you sell it now. because the price is not as expected, so better hold it. do not listen to other people's words that make you panic, think positive and follow what your heart says so there is no sense of regret later. because I think Bitcoin can die if the internet network is dead, because with Bitcoin internet network can be used.
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:10:41 PM

If you buy bitcoin at a high price, it's better to hold the bitcoin you have and wait for its price to increase. I can feel the panic you are experiencing with the fall of the current price, especially the person next to you suggest to sell it. Try to think more positively, this is only a normal decrease and will not kill bitcoin, bitcoin can still to increase.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:47:05 PM

yes this is a good time to buy and hold it, so it's not good if you sell it now. because the price is not as expected, so better hold it. do not listen to other people's words that make you panic, think positive and follow what your heart says so there is no sense of regret later. because I think Bitcoin can die if the internet network is dead, because with Bitcoin internet network can be used.
Every person has their own choice, in different situation you have to act in different way, if you need money and you have invest all your money in bitcoin, then you should sell it and should fulfill your need, but i think that if there is no need of that and you may have saved some money for your emergency, then there is no need to sell your bitcoin, because bitcoin price is too much expected to increase and give us a very good profit after some time.
Tigorss

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:51:23 AM

who said that? indeed the bitcoin is limited to only about 21 million bitcoin, but imagine if bitcoin is getting rare? what price can you get? promising not.
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:33:44 AM

I think it's better to hold the bitcoin and wait until bitcoin prices go up again because I think bitcoin still has the potential to make price recovery and become a very expensive coin.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:54:10 AM

I think this is your choice, if you are in need of money that is very important then you can sell your bitcoin, but I think if you sell bitcoin when the price is as cheap as it seems you will only get a loss only.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Mr

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:40:57 AM

IF I were you, I would hold bitcoin for at least 5 more years. Being patient is very important in this field. You can earn 100% to 1000% in one year, but imagine when you hold bitcoin for 5 years, you can earn even a greater amount of money which nobody can think about that

None of the above
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: