Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:06:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell or wait for bitcoin to grow?  (Read 1455 times)
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:49:36 AM

The option of holding will always give your more profit compared to selling them at the current price, people who bought the Bitcoin at the low price and sell them at the higher price will always give him a great profit. People who have knowledge about the market will surely do a lot of techniques to make money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:33:02 AM

I suggest just listen to your own, decision to your own because you know the wrong and the right. As of now the price of the bitcoin increasing again so that's why the altcoin and the token are increasing again. Yes if the bitcoin price decrease the altcoin and token also decrease but not all the token brcause for sure some of then are stable the price and they increase. Even the bitcoin die because even more altcoin decreasing it will recover again after few months..
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:40:22 AM

Everyone around me says, " sell all your tokens before bitcoin dies." Please tell me how to do?

They're just either weak holders or bunch if Fudders. Trust me, I've heard that phrase many times last year and it is now just very common to me. You'll get used to it and you'll just ignore then to continue investing and earning in bitcoin.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:54:18 AM

Everyone around me says, " sell all your tokens before bitcoin dies." Please tell me how to do?

They're just either weak holders or bunch if Fudders. Trust me, I've heard that phrase many times last year and it is now just very common to me. You'll get used to it and you'll just ignore then to continue investing and earning in bitcoin.
It seems to me that a lot of users who say such things do not understand what they say. It's just fudge to get more Write a message on bitcointalk.
newgal2017

Activity: 337
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:20:48 AM

I think holding your Bitcoin for now would be the best thing to do because of the state of the value of Bitcoin. In this unsteadiness of Bitcoin, it is better to hold your coins than to risk it selling then receiving a low profit or no profit at all. You should hold it for the future when the price of Bitcoin has recovered. You just need to be patient because time would only tell and it will come.
beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:00:00 AM

in my opinion, all you have to do now is hold and wait for bitcoin prices to grow again because bitcoin prices will surely rise again and will provide profit for you
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:22:25 AM

If you don't need money now, don't sell.
Bitcoin price will rise, we can already see some signs of it. And from experience we all know that bitcoin is the best investment on long term so be patient and te profit will come. You will not become rich over night but there are chances for decent profit.

malaj
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:52:32 PM

Bitcoin price will rise, we can already see some signs of it. And from experience we all know that bitcoin is the best investment on long term so be patient and te profit will come. You will not become rich over night but there are chances for decent profit.
Yeah don't just  used  bitcoin in unnecessary things, keep holding it because in the end you will find it more profitable. Considered it as along term investment because anytime  of the year you will just find how big it grown. If other countries closed their doors in bitcoin but some countries embracing it so don't worry bitcoin has a lot of space to grow.

LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 01:15:24 PM

Yeah don't just  used  bitcoin in unnecessary things, keep holding it because in the end you will find it more profitable. Considered it as along term investment because anytime  of the year you will just find how big it grown. If other countries closed their doors in bitcoin but some countries embracing it so don't worry bitcoin has a lot of space to grow.

Yeah bitcoin will surely grow in coming months and we should not be worried about the present downfall in the price as it can never be permanent and bitcoin will start growing once again like it did in the past so have patience and hold your bitcoins tight to get higher profits in near future.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
vionas

Activity: 261
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:30:22 PM

You must have your own beliefs, and do not be too dependent on the opinions of others, and if you believe in bitcoin is a strong coin and will increase then pegangglah and do not sell at low prices, and otherwise you can sell it.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:42:28 PM

I think it's better to hold the bitcoin and wait until bitcoin prices go up again because I think bitcoin still has the potential to make price recovery and become a very expensive coin.
Hold and wait until the price goes up again will be the best option of all time.

But there are circumstances that we have to sell even it's going down, if you are in that time that you have no choice but to sell because you have to because of your needs.
Just don't regret that you have to sell as long as you will cover and sustain your needs.
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:06:44 PM

I think it's better to hold the bitcoin and wait until bitcoin prices go up again because I think bitcoin still has the potential to make price recovery and become a very expensive coin.

We can never decide for your own.Otherwise, each consequences will always fall on you. Yes, we may suggest to you what we think are best for your coins but we are just in the external support. The final say would still be based on your own decision. You know what to consider and i believe that does not just include the amount of profit you may get. It may be that, you have fear that bitcoin might fall from its peak or because, due to some problems, you already have decided to quit. There are many reasons that even though we keep on telling you to wait, you can still decide to sell.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Markperop

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:39:15 PM

Hold and wait until the price goes up again will be the best option of all time.

But there are circumstances that we have to sell even it's going down, if you are in that time that you have no choice but to sell because you have to because of your needs.
Just don't regret that you have to sell as long as you will cover and sustain your needs.
I already know by my example that I do not have the opportunity to save and accumulate crypto-currency funds. First of all, I use crypto currency today to pay bills and for the most necessary for my family.

HELLO EVERYONE.
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:01:54 PM

Op, if you are to follow the advise of everyone around it then mean that you don't have a plan before you invested your money in Bitcoin and altcoins.  It is a known fact that Bitcoin when Bitcoin market value depreciate it usually affect altcoins negative and Token inclusive but that doesn't mean you should sell off all your Token because people advise you to do so, but jus follow for you made before you invested your money in those coins or Token.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:44:17 PM

I suggest just listen to your own, decision to your own because you know the wrong and the right. As of now the price of the bitcoin increasing again so that's why the altcoin and the token are increasing again. Yes if the bitcoin price decrease the altcoin and token also decrease but not all the token brcause for sure some of then are stable the price and they increase. Even the bitcoin die because even more altcoin decreasing it will recover again after few months..
That is right to say that we should wait for some more time, because bitcoin has the ability to increase too much in near future, therefore i think that holding bitcoin is a good option in current time.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
quovadiz

Activity: 253

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:34:22 AM

Op, if you are to follow the advise of everyone around it then mean that you don't have a plan before you invested your money in Bitcoin and altcoins.  It is a known fact that Bitcoin when Bitcoin market value depreciate it usually affect altcoins negative and Token inclusive but that doesn't mean you should sell off all your Token because people advise you to do so, but jus follow for you made before you invested your money in those coins or Token.
I think that OP is just getting the opinion of the people that is what we normally do, and i think after getting so many replays he will come to an conclusion that either he should wait for sell their bitcoin, i think that it is a a good idea if you are take tips from the expert also because they have good experience and they can give you a very good  valuable advise.
icopir

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:32:59 AM

I think it's better to wait to sell the price than now, especially as the price began to rise slowly, but for a higher price you need time
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:30:40 PM

Curious advice. My friends and I are absolutely sure in one thing - Bitcoin is not going to die. Do not listen to the fake things and go on holding the coins.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:22:54 AM

I think it's better to wait to sell the price than now, especially as the price began to rise slowly, but for a higher price you need time
Yes it is right that it is always better to wait instead of selling our bitcoin in current price. Actually bitcoin price is currently trading in a low price, and i am sure that it will not stay here for a long time, very soon its price will start increasing and hope that this time bitcoin price will very easily and smoothly cover 25000$, so i think that it is better to wait instead of selling our bitcoins.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:52:21 AM

It all depends on individual interests and needs as it says cliffdex and jonatuzc.
Stop to please others with obeying all their opinions. The only thing you can do is to obey your own heart and do what you can control. As long as you don't break the rules then do what you think is right you don't have to care about the words of others.

I don't, think bitcoin will die anytime soon. Bitcoin will continue to live and thrive as long as Japanese state still uses and able to control bitcoin well. Meanwhile, according to information I heard, bitcoin will die in 2041.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: