Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:34:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What happend agane? what happened with your politics?  (Read 118 times)
Kirill_B (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:02:29 AM

Hello dear moderators and administrators...

Few days ago ... i try to flash my asics hardware and try to use some alternative firmware

Finde some topics about this. One about D3 and one for s9 . And asked simple question from topik starter... and got a BAN....

Code:
Sorry Mitlov, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
You have been banned by a forum moderator. You may appeal here: banappeals-w6pquw43@theymos.e4ward.com

What happend with this forum?? a have second ban for nothing. Only two questions, and nothing else?

Please explain what im did wrong?

Your email banappeals-w6pquw43@theymos.e4ward.com   does not answer for months... Im crying (
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
salut amigos

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:22:58 AM

Hah u lucky man dude u just get banned for simple problem but no't me someone tell me "that I have done phishing" lol Grin, and when I try asking for proof is just the crap I get Huh.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3263058.msg34002052#msg34002052

I think if u account banned (no specific time)  0.1% banned account will be successfully unlinked. I also believe there is a saying goes "there are still many roads to Rome".

Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:34:04 PM

I do not know what could be the actual reason of your ban, maybe your IP address in the base of spam profiles or something like that. Would be better to understand reasons if you post here links for your banned profiles.
Hope theymos will answer your message here, I have heard a lot of times that he doesn't reply through e-mails at all or once on a thousand of messages. Good luck!
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1816
Merit: 2787

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 01:05:38 PM

Few days ago ... --snip-- got a BAN....
----
Your email banappeals-w6pquw43@theymos.e4ward.com   does not answer for months... Im crying (

You have obviously been banned before.

Kirill_B (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:18:24 PM

----

Other my account was banned. But i dont know why... but i tnink this is was... because I swore with some guys in the topic...
I figured that no one ever restores accounting and registered a new one.

BUT I did not do anything in the new bad account. I just asked two questions. Two fucking messages. And got a ban. This is injustice. And only for this reason I decided to create this branch. I believe that the policy of bans is not entirely true. At least I got BAN twice with different accounts without realizing that I'm doing wrong.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:15:06 PM

----

Other my account was banned. But i dont know why... but i tnink this is was... because I swore with some guys in the topic...
I figured that no one ever restores accounting and registered a new one.

BUT I did not do anything in the new bad account. I just asked two questions. Two fucking messages. And got a ban. This is injustice. And only for this reason I decided to create this branch. I believe that the policy of bans is not entirely true. At least I got BAN twice with different accounts without realizing that I'm doing wrong.

If it was a permanent ban, ALL of your accounts, past, present and future are banned. YOU are banned. Ignorance of the rules is no excuse.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: