Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 10:42:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IS ETH GONNA REACH $200?  (Read 947 times)
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:24:13 PM

Bitcoin has dipped all the way down to 6k from its top of 20k and along with it, bitcoin has dragged every other alt including ethereum along with it. If bitcoin keeps of dropping in USD value alts will keep on following the dump and ETH might even drop below 200USD. Personally I will buy some ETH then, it would be the first ETH I would have ever bought also.

lyons

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:24:18 PM

As of january 2018, the eth price reaches its peak for about $1000, but it is very opposite as of now. The price of ethereum keeps dropping every week. Is it possible that ethereum will soon reach $200 for this market bloodbath?

Ethereum's current situation can look like a bloodbath, but I don't think that this is totally a disaster.

In my opinion, everything is possible for every coin in the cryptocurrency world, but I think ethereum is a really strong and promising coin, which has a great potential for the future.

bohboh

Activity: 499
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:24:42 PM

This looks unpredictable, we just hope it's not going to happen because this is going to weak the crypto market. Although, am optimistic that the market will soon heal for sure.
cryptopusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:31:20 PM

why not ? the market is still in bearish movements as far as i can see it can go back to $100 each that is why we need to cut loss when it fall below our hard support so we need to secure our investments first or else we are going to lose a lot.I suggest do not risk all of your money into a coin which doesnt have any good volume as of the moment most of the investors are in bitcoin.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
german1080

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 08:33:20 PM

It's hard to imagine ETH at $ 200, but if bitcoin keeps falling then ETH will go down to $ 300 without hesitation
Thermytee

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:35:35 PM

From predictions, because toxin may hit a low as $5000 and if that happens,  all altcoins and ethereum  will automatically fall.

I just swap to usdt as its value is always constant

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
xPASTELx

Activity: 191
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:36:38 PM

well making such claims without proper reasons isnt always very advisable, anything can happen in the crypto market but ETH going that low wont be very easy

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Starts:December 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)[/center
Fioraver

Activity: 472

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:37:13 PM

Right now when the market is down for a while everything seems possible.
But I don't think we will see it that low. 300$ is the lowest that can get in my opinion.

cryptopussies

Activity: 196

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:37:29 PM

That is not the worst case because ethereum could fall below $100 each that is why it is risky to invest to ethereum as it isnt yet the bottom,but if you are good with its current position you should start buying now or else you could lose a big opportunity to get those coins in cheaper prices,Dont rely to speculations but rely to your technical analysis just to be sure what will possibly happen.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
xPASTELx

Activity: 191
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:38:43 PM

It would be unfortunate if ETH hits that low but again, anything is possible in the crypto market, the market is currently very volatile and the prices are very unpredictable, i doubt if it will go that low though

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Starts:December 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)[/center
panghae

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:46:56 PM

Possible,and it could happen whenever bitcoin's value will still fail few hours or days from now,that is why we need to set cutlosses with each coins that we are holding so that less damages will be received from the market manipulations,keep holding your coins when you are trapped buy more from the dips when you still have some spare bitcoins with you.

Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:50:04 PM

i dont think it is possible. because most of the altcoins are already in their deepest posint and change on bitcoin price do not affect to them anymore. And moreover etehreum is the major altcoin that provides technology to many other projects. so if it drops that much it might be a disaster for all crypto market.
pooque

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:52:06 PM

THis is going to happen if the current support levels of ethereum will fall,thats why we need to be more vigillant to what is going on to the market so that we wont be wasting our money with a failing market,we should stick with the plan.Do not buy when you are unsure what will happen to the market because you could lose instead of gaing profits.

Ulanisohon

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:52:48 PM

As of january 2018, the eth price reaches its peak for about $1000, but it is very opposite as of now. The price of ethereum keeps dropping every week. Is it possible that ethereum will soon reach $200 for this market bloodbath?

Unfortunately in today's market everything is possible ..
However, I very much hope that we will not see this. Not now, not once. Ethereum is a promising technology. Still promising... Of course there are more modern blockchains. Even, for example, EOS. Nevertheless, Eth itself has already universally proven. Therefore, there is no objective reason to drop its price further.
However cryptomarket today are not only technical and fundamental analysis. Cryptocurrency today is politics. And even the battlefield.
Therefore, to predict with a guarantee now, almost nothing is possible .. And yet the Eth has the potential, and I hope that right now we see its minimum price in this and subsequent years.
sentinel73

Activity: 135

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:54:42 PM

Ethereum is one of the coins I trust most. This drop is surprising me. Ethereum to the general decline in the market gave a big loss.
I hope it will not fall any further and it will rise as soon as possible.

cryptopan

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:56:52 PM

Based on my technical analysis,if bitcoin's going to fail further most of the altcoins including ethereum will fail,expect worst because the last hard support of ethereum would be in $100 which was the previos resistance since it was pumped last year.But i can assure that ethereum would be a better investment compare to the other shitcoins,because ethereum can always recover from these bloody market because it has some good platform which others dont have.

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:58:50 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 09:35:42 PM by kevingreen

Is Ethereum price gonna reach $200 ? this is a question worth thinking of, the price of Ethereum hit almost $1400 this year and when the market bleeding started ETH initially was very stable but the sudden turn of event was surprising as ETH losses it's value so,guickly. Based on all that it will be very hard for one to doubt the possibility of ETH reaching $200.
barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:00:42 PM

I'm still in relax condition and I'm not gonna go to panic mode because it happens all the time here sometimes go down and sometimes go up for me I'm gonna wait until the end of this year and see and my prediction is it will increase it to $1k.

cryptodagger

Activity: 224

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:08:01 PM

Might be ? but lets hope it wont because if that happens that will be the reason why most of the people will do cutloss to most of the coins in the market causing the whole market to collapse,that is far beyond our expectations thats why we need to check the market everytime now and then so we wont be losing a lot of money when bitcoin or ethereum has failed.

pedropendukot

Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:19:33 PM

Might happen very soon when bitcoin's value will fall below the $4k it could be worst than $200! it might fall to the $100 support levels if the current support levels will be broken,but lets hope that it wont because most of the people are going to lose a lot of money when it happens that is why why we should ethereum by buying more coins from the dips.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: