Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:57:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic sell?  (Read 1786 times)
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:34:01 AM

So far, prices for altcoins continue to decline. You can sell your altcoins to buy cheaper or buy even at lower prices to average the price.
I think this is not the right time to sell your altcoins because the market is in deep dip right now, if you will sell your altcoins their value will be way cheaper than it should be. So if you ask me today is the worst day to sell your altcoins in order to buy some cheaper altcoins. Just hold your coins, that is what I will advise you to do right now and wait for the market to be stable.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:41:27 AM

Due to unstable price of market, Is it now the best time to sell all the holdings of altcoin and revert it back to tether for safe mode? Will the price of each altcoin keeps going down? Please can anyone reach me on this.
All we need is to be patient and wait for the rising altcoin prices.
If you have more capital, try to buy it once again (back up) it can save you from losses too deep.

Suppose you buy the coin at 7000 satoshi price and back up at 3000 Satoshi, we can get profit if sell above 4500.
That's the strategy of the market, do not sell when your coin is down or you will lose.
canque31

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:52:44 AM

Due to unstable price of market, Is it now the best time to sell all the holdings of altcoin and revert it back to tether for safe mode? Will the price of each altcoin keeps going down? Please can anyone reach me on this.
If you have more capital, try to buy it once again (back up) it can save you from losses too deep.

Suppose you buy the coin at 7000 satoshi price and back up at 3000 Satoshi, we can get profit if sell above 4500.
That's the strategy of the market, do not sell when your coin is down or you will lose.

It's better to hold on during this crucial time. You will end up regretting if you will sell your coins now. We don't know what will happen in the cryptocurrency world market. There's a big chance that the prices of coins will increase depending on the demand in the market. As of now the altcoin price still moving forward in the chart. Just don't lose hope keep on holding you coins.
skymia

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 01:35:11 PM

It's better to hold on during this crucial time. You will end up regretting if you will sell your coins now. We don't know what will happen in the cryptocurrency world market. There's a big chance that the prices of coins will increase depending on the demand in the market. As of now the altcoin price still moving forward in the chart. Just don't lose hope keep on holding you coins.

Act against the market is sometimes a brave but wise move!

Discordapp.com/invite/fQcYvkh ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤ Folding@Home ❤ MEDIC coin
BrBoy

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:58:10 PM

I think that the fall in prices will stop by the end of May and the coins will begin to recover in courses. I would not sell now.
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:59:59 PM

I am concerned that on many forecasts the dump should have stopped at the end of March, but in terms of the market for today it is still not stable.
AltCoinBuddah

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:01:05 PM

market is falling down ,i think it's normal ,my suggestion is better to hold for long-term investment ,waitting for the market recover ,don't sell your coins even they are falling .
Ogman22

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 07:05:17 PM

panic sell will eeven make things worse anyways. but alt coins wont stay at the red zone forever it will go back to the green zone. so hodl if you can ..
BountyGo
Copper Member

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:05:24 PM

It has nothing to do with panic. People “buy the hype, sell the news.” It’s a simple investing tactic, or in other terms “short-hold.” People moved on to other projects. This is to be expected.
AltCoinBuddah

Activity: 161

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:06:08 PM

All investment platform,do have the best time to invest and also take profit, The bear period we are in the the crypto world is the best season to invest and buy at lower price,Best advice is not to panic, HOLD and be part of the investors that are sure to smile soon
cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:14:43 PM

Of course it will still go down,look at the technical analysis and you will know how bad it can go but you dont need to do panic selling because you will only lose a lot of money,you can just wait for the market to recover and you will be fine.Never let these bloody markets fool you,hold your coins until some green candles has come,buy more from the dips and im sure you will be making money.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
COINISM0001

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:19:37 PM

Alts are so down, selling now would mean taking a huge risk, the market can bounce at any point.

I would say, this is Panic Buy time, Buy coins that haven't been bogged down by the market crash and have continued to deliver.

One of such coin is PRG. They have had major announcements mid-March to launch their cannabis dedicated co-working space, the CEO is famous and pro-active to lead it.This is one of the good utility coins in my bag. Do also check DRGN, it is rumoured to have couple of listings in the near future.

Cheers

Afrizky R

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 07:24:29 PM

Currently the price is unstable
But if you are selling now, what is the right decision because if you sell now, then you will find the same thing

If you want to stay afloat then you can get the money you have for now
maybe this is the best for now

Dont panic sell
thongs

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:27:46 PM

Currently the price is unstable
But if you are selling now, what is the right decision because if you sell now, then you will find the same thing

If you want to stay afloat then you can get the money you have for now
maybe this is the best for now

Dont panic sell
A lot of people are doing panic mode right now and we cannot blame them if they will gonna do that, it is alright it is their loss anyway for sure one day they will learned their  lesson.

ozgurk

Activity: 252

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:30:37 PM

I strongly agree. In my opinion, there is two reason. Biggest reason is panic sell and i think they will be filthy. Second reason is the price down trend in the market.  

conceivedspoon2

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:33:13 PM

There should not be any panic sell right now because its not even the best time to sell. When the market is bearish, its the best time to even buy more and keep to supplement when the price is high. Except for a project that does not make sense.
rost1989

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:35:01 PM

Every time I see a message of someone who sells his/her alts at lows, but keeps all his/her alts at HIGHS - I cry.
I am hodler... Waiting for the nest bull run...

pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:38:54 PM

Tether isnt a good option because it is like what XRP is,very centralized and manipulated coin just to be safe i wont be support this coin as the bankers has most of its supply,it is literally just a digital fiat so i wont be trusting  this coin for my safety! beause anytime these people behind tether can dump its prices without you knowing it.

hiwainmoto

Activity: 182

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:49:21 PM

Wont be a good idea,theres a lot of coins that can be a safe haven,but why tether? it is a USD backed up coin which is why it isnt safe as these people behind tether can easily dump millions of tether so steal your money,which is why i ain going to put my money with this coin if you asked me because it might be the reason why you are going to lose a lot.

cryptomarijuana

Activity: 182

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:54:32 PM

Not a good idea,because you will only lose your money if you did panci sell,because you are literally giving away your money to these big players who are responsible to these market manipulations,which is why we need to hold our coins to preven the market from falling rapidly,we shouldnt be selling at loss because we cannot recover those loss investments if we did sell in panic.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: