Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:30:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵All 2018 Cryptocurrency Forks🔵  (Read 137 times)
Rick Nolan (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 10:40:29 AM

Cryptocurrencies are developing and improving, and there is a tendency that hard forks of the coins occur at newly created blocks.

A soft fork is a change to the protocol that restricts the ruleset enforced by full nodes that upgrade to enforce the soft fork rules, while a hard forks a change to the protocol that loosens the ruleset enforced by full nodes. Hard fork is the changes to the programming of the coin that create incompatibilities between the older and newer version.

From this article you will learn about all past and upcoming forks of the cryptocurrencies which occur during the year of 2018.

https://hype.codes/march-2018-cryptocurrency-forks

Our editorial board tracks all the latest announcements, and we will add the new forks as more information comes in!

kolpher001

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:47:46 AM

Totally Worth. Thanks Mate. I think everyone should go through this Fork details with self research. Waiting until Ethereum Classic Fork  Grin Grin
manoj6233

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:53:05 AM

Mar 1, 2018 - 22 February 2018 5273. Cryptocurrencies are developing and improving, and there is a tendency that hard forks of the coins occur at newly created blocks. A soft fork is a change to the protocol that restricts the ruleset enforced by full nodes that upgrade to enforce the soft fork rules, while a hard forkis a .
Cryptocurrencies are developing and improving, and there is a tendency that hard forks of the coins occur at newly created blocks.
A soft fork is a change to the protocol that restricts the ruleset enforced by full nodes that upgrade to enforce the soft fork rules, while a hard forkis a change to the protocol that loosens the ruleset enforced by full nodes. Hard fork is the changes to the programming of the coin that create incompatibilities between the older and newer version.
From this article you will learn about all past and upcoming forks of the cryptocurrencies which occur during the year of 2018
butka

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:11:41 PM

Wait, are people supposed to trust you with their private keys? How do you plan to ensure the safety of their private keys? What is the advantage of using your service? After all, it is not so difficult to download the new coin wallet and people can import their private key on their own.
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:17:42 PM

Wait, are people supposed to trust you with their private keys? How do you plan to ensure the safety of their private keys? What is the advantage of using your service? After all, it is not so difficult to download the new coin wallet and people can import their private key on their own.

I'm not and now I'm tired of moving my funds just to claim some forks.
Yes, it's 'free' money, but lately those forks are scam after scam. I decided for myself to stop looking for forks until there is something really good forked project. ICO are better.
vaso11

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:25:24 PM

A soft fork is a change to the protocol that restricts the ruleset enforced by full nodes that upgrade to enforce the soft fork rules, while a hard forks a change to the protocol that loosens the ruleset enforced by full nodes. Hard fork is the changes to the programming of the coin that create incompatibilities between the older and newer version.

From this article you will learn about all past and upcoming forks of the cryptocurrencies which occur during the year of 2018.

https://hype.codes/march-2018-cryptocurrency-forks

Our editorial board tracks all the latest announcements, and we will add the new forks as more information comes in!

Perhaps some of these coins are solving their problems by creating a fork, but I think most of these coins are speculative. So pay attention to it

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 11:38:07 PM

Thank you. That was indeed very insightful article. Especially interesting is the Dogethereum and it caught my attention. Created first as a joke, that crypto had a long and successful way and will find its uses. Other than that I'm hyped for Bytecoin and BitShares. We will see.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: