Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:29:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to the Moon  (Read 667 times)
humakaita

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:45:49 AM

It is true that bitcoin is now very much in demand by the public, and with the fiala of the world in Russia will definitely bring the price of bitcoin even higher.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
micheal wang

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:51:20 AM

i read the threads and opinions of traders. why you people worrying about the price of bitcoin. bitcoin have always high volatility which is clearly  known all old investors.   70% of investors of bitcoin are new here from last year don't worry about bitcoin price. In 2009 to 2011 bitcoin are not worthy but when in 2012 1000 merchants and world press started accept bitcoin then bitcoin price gone high  now in 2018 is so worthy. Now in FIFA WORLD CUP 2018 all Russian hotels will be accept bitcoin. so just wait for bitcoin to the moon in june 2018
It that true? Any source for I read, that it's important to know I search in coindesk and cointelegraph I didn't that news.  
If it's true I confident bitcoin prices will soar this year, bullish will come. The football enthusiast is very much is this world, and this is a world cup only happen every 4 years. I think there will be many people coming to Russia, and I hope they use bitcoin to pay for their hotels. Usually people living outside Russia will booking hotel tickets and need to pay in advance, and the solution is bitcoin to pay it because to use the bank the process will be long.
max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:56:19 AM

This year will be a very decisive year for Bitcoin..If we repeat the success of the last year we passed, Bitcoin can no longer be stopped.
Ka4Rt4

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:53:37 PM

this is good news and interesting, bitcoin goes to the moon and bitcoin is predicted to reach inflated prices in the middle of this year, I strongly believe it all, I hope and believe that crypto market will grow taller so we will get a profit in sufficient amount big .
roller24

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:45:35 PM

we look forward to it! if you were to invest the maximum amount of effort I would certainly do it constantly without respite for days
jcumins

Activity: 312

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:16:11 PM

it will obviously be cool when the price of bitcoin rises to the sky.the question is how much longer do we have to wait for this and is it possible at all

fernandoaleixo

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

Community Manager at Bitsurf.eu

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 02:21:37 PM

I'm sorry about the question, but what can make bitcoin reach the moon this year? I've been wondering...
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:31:29 PM

this is good news and interesting, bitcoin goes to the moon and bitcoin is predicted to reach inflated prices in the middle of this year, I strongly believe it all, I hope and believe that crypto market will grow taller so we will get a profit in sufficient amount big .
Definitely yes!Bitcoin will go to the moon probably before this year ends.I really believe all the good things in bitcoin as it was my first motivation why i turned into bitcoining and leave my day job.Until now i'm always looking forward for the best moment in bitcoin although i considered everyday is worth it for bitcoin.

sonluxx

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:31:12 PM

There is a lot of speculations about bitcoin price this year. It seems that it has all chances to go to the moon, the question is how soon?
BountyX

Activity: 352

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:21:29 PM

I really cannot cope with the fact that there is still someone who would start here a thread with the title "Bitcoin to the Moon"...

DilBro256

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 02:29:54 AM

I think BTC will to the moon. however, the bitcoin value will recover slowly in a long time. I think it is not fast enough to be pumped up.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:35:42 AM

i read the threads and opinions of traders. why you people worrying about the price of bitcoin. bitcoin have always high volatility which is clearly  known all old investors.   70% of investors of bitcoin are new here from last year don't worry about bitcoin price. In 2009 to 2011 bitcoin are not worthy but when in 2012 1000 merchants and world press started accept bitcoin then bitcoin price gone high  now in 2018 is so worthy. Now in FIFA WORLD CUP 2018 all Russian hotels will be accept bitcoin. so just wait for bitcoin to the moon in june 2018
There will be a tremendous increase in bitcoin. Bitcoin is now beginning to be accepted and applied to various sectors. I am so optimistic if one day that the price of Bitcoin will rise so extraordinary. the development of Bitcoin will continue to increase and we have now seen a steady increase, indicating that more and more people are becoming attracted to Bitcoin.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:44:00 AM

If the information is true I really enjoy the fluctuations that occur and are now just waiting for much higher bitcoin prices again. But, it would be even better when information about all hotels in Russia will receive payments using bitcoin in the 2018 FIFA World Cup later in June included with a valid news link from an information media in order to motivate bitcoin holders so far exhausted the patience to wait for the time they want.
The luck we can buy while the market value is experiencing a spike like now and maybe this is an opportunity for all of us know this before the investors enter enlarged early next month,I also enjoy the journey this time to the moon and this is the right time to trade. Wink

cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:59:34 AM

In the past years the Price of bitcoin was at a low amount and after some time it price gradually moved to little above $1000 and then skyrocketed to $20000 before the end of 2017 but in 2018 the Price of bitcoin is falling gradually so at that it shows how volatile the bitcoin market is and it has the capacity to rise again in the nearest future.
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:04:43 AM

I agree with you, new comers right now should not worry of being late because they still have today and a whole bunch of time to make up for their absences when bitcoins were still so cheap. Clearly, bitcoins are still on a big sale as of the moment and everyone is given an equal amount of chance to be able to take advantage of this moment. But then again, it depends entirely on the person if he is willing to jump in and take the risk or if he will remain afraid for the rest of the sale and regret in the future.
pakole69

Activity: 266

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:24:56 AM

nobody even talked about the fact that bitcoin is going to die very seriously.I am sure that bitcoin will live a very, very long time in our lives

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
Muktar

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:24:26 PM

bitcoin always to the moon, when bitcoin falls he always gets up and grows higher than the peak that has been achieved before and now the time bitcoin to the moon again
Nowherman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:58:04 PM

If Russia really allows Bitcoin to be used during the World Cup, then BTC should be purchased in advance. Because the price really will fly to Mars.
Maybe this news is the reason for the growth of bitcoin over the last week?

Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 03:09:03 PM

I am always happy when I see threads like this. Bitcoin is slowly becoming popular to the whole world. I am hoping the acceptance of bitcoin in hotels when not stop there.
This is great news for all of us here who hodl cryptos.
This is just the beginning.

micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:23:23 PM

It was so good to know that because we all known that there are many negative news regarding to bitcoin that spread all over the world that's why i"m so happy to know that even if btc experiencing it's difficulties and trials to it's system there are some people who are still trust to the capability of it. When all the things is going like that it will sure the fastest and massive adaptation is really happen soon.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: