Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:07:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM ACCUSATION: TradeFortress + Inputs.io + theymos  (Read 14661 times)
2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 12:43:44 AM

He stole from the Ripple Faucet first, so I get first dibs on any type of compensation.

I am a smart guy.  Smarter than you that's for sure.  You're defending a known thief.
So my intellect is lower due to me defending someone (who might and might not be a thief)?
Okay, having this discussion with such a low being creature is not worth mine or anyones time here.

Hopefully you don't get any reimbursement.  Smiley

What?!  Are you a complete moron or are you just illiterate?  "Might not be a thief"?

TradeFortress stole from the community Ripple Faucet.  That MAKES HIM A THIEF.

I can almost guarantee you he intentionally stole the money from the people who used Inputs.io.  Someone who steals from a COMMUNITY FAUCET won't think twice before they steal over a million dollars.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 12:44:45 AM

TradeFortress,

Can I get a refund for the XRP that you stole from the Ripple Faucet before I banned you?

I expect a full 100% reimbursement.  The Ripple Faucet's address is r2hrqyjdLCBSkB6ADLpWkWtYFK96w1xMn.  You didn't just steal from me, but you also stole from all the other people who donated to the Ripple Faucet.

Graham
Full reimbursement after an $1+ mil USD loss?
You're a smart guy.

He stole from the Ripple Faucet first, so I get first dibs on any type of compensation.

I am a smart guy.  Smarter than you that's for sure.  You're defending a known thief.
how do you know it was him abusing the faucet? gotta say, this sounds super pathetic and scummy on the part of TF... but them again...that's become the norm.

Because he's such a genius, he was using the same ripple accounts that he used to distribute his fake BTC ious.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
CrazyRabbi (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 12:56:41 AM

I've updated the OP with a significant amount of misleading , untruthful , damning evidence against TradeFortress  Sad

I've chosen what I think leads to the most accurate depiction of a Scammer possible  Cry

Thank you to everyone for posting all of this it makes it much easier to catalog this whole debacle  Sad

darkmule
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 02:22:45 AM

another troll post

Another entry for the bozo bin.
Bitcoinpro
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 04:17:54 AM

the stolen coins went to an address carrying already 1000 coins

https://blockchain.info/address/1Cdc4GYDCfKdsp8o5KNg6z7XjRaSPpDBA4 

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 05:01:56 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2013, 05:45:07 AM by LaudaM

deserve reimbursement? nothing about that. TF was either unbelievably negligent or stole the BTC himself and surely deserves everything bad that is coming to him.

i am well aware online wallets aren't safe. i use them for small amounts to avoid breaking cold wallets. that doesn't make it right to turn this into a victim-blaming game. enough with the "let this be a lesson". this won't be a lesson anymore than instawallet was, so stop it with the broken record already. some will learn, some won't, and some were already aware, but we don't need you acting all smug about it.

TF fucked everyone here. it's important to remember that. and here you are ITT "hoping" that people don't get reimbursement -- your words -- like a nasty little troll. get off your high horse.
Honestly, right now if I was in his place. If the hack had occurred, after all this shit from the community, I'd leave and never come back.
He can always do that, yet you blame a man for trying. Nice. There is no proof that this is a scam after all.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Bitcoinpro
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 06:34:53 AM

well thats all of the addresses the coin has gone to so far

http://blockchain.info/largest-recent-transactions

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf
Coinseeker

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 07:46:06 AM

None of this is even remotely surprising.  It's always been obvious to me that Tradefortress was a scammer.  All his action are scammish.

Now, in order to prove an actual crime, one must prove intent.  You can steal $1 million and refund 50%-60% and remove intent, thus avoid legal prosecution.  You may also be able to maintain your reputation so you can get ready for the next scam because the community will be divided as to whether you are an actual scammer. Running only makes you look guilty and that's why he's making appearances.  This tactic is not new and TF is running it to perfection.  The victims all take a haircut and he walks away free and clear with a 6 figure score.  

TF is not a dumb guy and there is no way a hack occurred as described, out of ignorance.  This was a deliberate heist, that was likely planned from input.io's inception.  Anyone not smart enough to see that, deserves to lose their money in the future.  Why BCT continues to sponsor this clown and how he has avoided scammer tags, only leads me to believe they are taking a cut and/or love that ad revenue TF pays more than the community members themselves.  Absolutely shameful!  

If your ignore button isn't glowing, you're doing it wrong.
posormo

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 08:06:45 AM

So he gave an interview, and sees no point in reporting this to the police.  Geee, wonder why a thief wouldn't want to do that.    But dont worry Mr. TF.   It sounds like they will be coming to look for you.

daoneway

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 08:12:15 AM

my wallet is also gone.. 9 BTC!!!

he said he would repay me, ive provided another wallet to him.

i received an email from inputs that i just got 3,92 BTC added to my inputs.io wallet... but the blockchain says:

https://blockchain.info/address/1L7LiipEEW78QJsVf1djqvsthwEGhFjjeh (my inputs.io adress)

im really confused, i transfered all my BTC to inputs.io a few days ago, i know its dumb to do so, but it looked much safer then most other sites to me.

i hope im getting at least something back Sad

3MJprz7GLVjQaFHx7hhVErPVYugKNxKs1Y
wayner

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 08:53:32 AM

Just got that superclever mail from him saying that blablablub coinlenders isnt being handled yet, best thing about it is i transfered all btc on the 26th or after it to it. But i guess he and his friends needed some btc ... still waiting to see who is involved in this thing. Still doubt i get fully reimbursed.

What are the forum accounts of the other members?
daoneway

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 09:27:34 AM

update: i got 3.92btc of my 8.99btc sent to an offsite adresse.

i hope to see the rest of the coins in the near future, this was a big investment for me.

3MJprz7GLVjQaFHx7hhVErPVYugKNxKs1Y
pittman

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 11:02:37 AM

update: i got 3.92btc of my 8.99btc sent to an offsite adresse.

i hope to see the rest of the coins in the near future, this was a big investment for me.

Hope you get the rest soon , god bless.
amhmck

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 01:24:37 PM

I have proof the that TradeFortress will not give me 100% full-refunds.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=326881.msg3508457#msg3508457

Follow the instructions on the website.

no point because website does not provide full 2.4 btc refunds.

It's not possible to do so, as we have a 4100 BTC shortfall. If you'd like the partial refund, follow the instructions on the site. I can't help you otherwise.

He can't spend what he doesn't have right? He's probably giving away his personal btc's to cover for the losses. Like I said, he could've just dissapeared if he wanted to but he decided to stay and try to fix most of the problem. People should concider that a bit more instead of flaming him like a bunch of retards.

TradeFortress stay because his Post count is 6751.

Excuse my rudeness, but what the fuck does post count have ANYTHING to do with this? Undecided

pls go look @ TradeFortress trust rating

ttps://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=67058

AND WHAT THE FUCK DOES TRUST RATING HAVE TO DO WITH POST COUNT OR THIS ISSUE AT ALL? (Sorry for caps Tongue Just trying to emphasize my point through somebody's thick skull)

the site owner created an Activity + trust rating + post count for a reason you know.

And what does that reason have anything to do with this issue and the refunds?

simple because TradeFortress does not want his account ban for scamming.

DO YOU THINK THAT AN ACCOUNT IS WORTH MORE THAN A MILLION DOLLARS? EVEN IF IT HAS LOTS OF POSTS AND TRUST?

pls show proof that TradeFortress issue anyone full-refunds.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 01:54:09 PM

None of this is even remotely surprising.  It's always been obvious to me that Tradefortress was a scammer.  All his action are scammish.

Now, in order to prove an actual crime, one must prove intent.  You can steal $1 million and refund 50%-60% and remove intent, thus avoid legal prosecution.  You may also be able to maintain your reputation so you can get ready for the next scam because the community will be divided as to whether you are an actual scammer. Running only makes you look guilty and that's why he's making appearances.  This tactic is not new and TF is running it to perfection.  The victims all take a haircut and he walks away free and clear with a 6 figure score.  

TF is not a dumb guy and there is no way a hack occurred as described, out of ignorance.  This was a deliberate heist, that was likely planned from input.io's inception.  Anyone not smart enough to see that, deserves to lose their money in the future.  Why BCT continues to sponsor this clown and how he has avoided scammer tags, only leads me to believe they are taking a cut and/or love that ad revenue TF pays more than the community members themselves.  Absolutely shameful!  
and what if he eventually repays everyone back the full amount?
Good way of supporting him.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
bluemystic

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 01:59:28 PM

There's no way he can give everyone a full refund, because he doesn't have 4000 BTC for himself. He's doing the best he can by giving away his personal funds, so imo he deserves a little respect.

ok thanks TF
CrazyRabbi (OP)

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 02:07:11 PM

There's no way he can give everyone a full refund, because he doesn't have 4000 BTC for himself. He's doing the best he can by giving away his personal funds, so imo he deserves a little respect.

You are kidding right?

It's pretty obvious he has 4100 Bitcoins of OUR BITCOINS  Roll Eyes

bluemystic

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 02:09:03 PM

You are kidding right?

It's pretty obvious he has 4100 Bitcoins of OUR BITCOINS  Roll Eyes

he is backing him up because that's TF shill account
CrazyRabbi (OP)

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 02:19:49 PM

I'm about to update the OP with other possible people with possible involvement in this "hack"

wayner

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 02:22:21 PM

You are kidding right?

It's pretty obvious he has 4100 Bitcoins of OUR BITCOINS  Roll Eyes

he is backing him up because that's TF shill account

No it's not. If you don't believe you can ask a moderator to compare IP's. I'm not even from the same continent Tongue.

I'm not backing anyone up
, I just refuse to draw my own conclusion until some decent facts are on the table.

Because no one in the world ever heard about proxies, renting servers anywhere in the world or vpns.
Edit: And your are not backing up anyone ... no you arent ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: