Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:36:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The most promising ICO 2018  (Read 1451 times)
signalbitbot (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 12:45:31 PM

which ICO project is the most promising this year?
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:10:47 PM

It will be a matter of research and I think it is on you if you want to see if that certain ICO is a good investment, But when talking about my portfolio for certain ICO are CryptoBnB, Altair, BushShow, WePower, Proof Of Toss, Mobilink. Well I got plenty more but that is what I think ICO that has potential in my opinion but hey we can not say about the future if they would turn to be a scam but I think their services would be a potential to make it big.
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:14:49 PM

Ehh, everyday somebody writing this same post. Seriously start using search in top right corner of the page. You only littering this site, when you can find answer with two clicks
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:16:38 PM

If you are a fan of venture capital investments then you should look at equi capital whose tokensale is currently ongoing, other than this shivom is also good ico in the category of medical science.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Yari_k

Activity: 70
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:19:27 PM

As for me, many ISOs now look very successful, but unfortunately, as much as 30% do not run out of money at all, 40% will end but without result. The rest of the same 30% are successful. These figures were taken from our own research + friends. Therefore, it's very difficult to watch a successful project. The main thing is to be careful with the companies where the team consists of Russian participants - over 80% of it is a lie.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:21:42 PM

ICO project prediction is more complex in crypto platform so no one should assure the promising ICO. Because everyone understand the Crypto market strategy it is unpredictable in this year. I think lot of ICOs are launching in this year so we should better analyse carefully in promising ICO. But I all the ICO and everything is depends on the Bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:22:23 PM

If you love cybersecurity token. Stealth Crypto thr Ultimate in Quantum Secure Cryptography for Data protection is here if you want to invest on this Hottest ICO invest now. The StealthCrypto Tokens (QMN) ICO will end soon! Don’t miss your chance to avail the next generation currency at a discounted price. Buy yours now for only $0.80 for more info visit us: stealthcrypto.io

DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:25:12 PM

I am not so sure there is a most promising ICO right now....some will deliver, some will probably go x10....but times for x1000 are pretty much over I guess, with all restrictions and regulations coming up.

I know this however, the one that does go x50 is the one nobody knew about until the ICO was done with a absurd low hard cap Smiley.....
shams

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:28:01 PM

I am working on Coinseed at this time and it is the most promising ICO of 2018 according to me. The concept of coinseed is very unique and I really loved it.

Coinseed automatically collects your spare change and invest it in your portfolio of cryptocurrencies. We gamified the creation of investment portfolios and our users can see how other users are doing it and can even copy the best performing portfolios. When a Coinseed user converts their current portfolio to another portfolio, there is a 1% fee on the total asset that is being converted. Coinseed will distribute 50% of this revenue to the CSD token holders every month.

Link = https://www.ico.coinseed.co/
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:33:00 PM

for now i love ico from neo platform and i am waiting for NEX. to be honest there are many promising ico in this year, go to the announcement board and find a good ico there, do not be lazy to do research.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:34:48 PM

I am not so sure there is a most promising ICO right now....some will deliver, some will probably go x10....but times for x1000 are pretty much over I guess, with all restrictions and regulations coming up.

I know this however, the one that does go x50 is the one nobody knew about until the ICO was done with a absurd low hard cap Smiley.....

I strongly believe that some will go x1000. There are so many good projects,
one of them will be very popular. With popularity project can attract many people
to invest, to use or hold, depends on the project, but if circumstances are right
project can reach incredible heights.
    I agree with you DikkieD, some will deliever, some will crash, some will go x10,
but there are always diamonds hidden. I think one of the projects will go very high,
maybe more the couple. Blockchain aim to become essential thing in digital era, it
will be used for everything, why not this early projects to have benefits from that
in 10 years.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Tryto

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:10:29 PM

Yeaaah, I don't really know if ICOs are as hot as they ONCE were. I think all the good ones are being sold privately and we only get to see them once they go on an exchange.
If you REALLY need a name, I have one – Ternio. Solid project overall, worth looking into.
mpetyunov10

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:25:58 PM

Here's the coolest ico
Merculet is a protocol that allows manufacturers and consumers to connect through the creation of a decentralized Attention Value Network (their own methodology based on user attention).
The company's activities will be built by means of the following components:
1. The UAV (User Attention Value) - the user's attention is the basis of the evaluation system and is closely related to the reward system in the network.
2. UATs (User Attention Tokens) - tokens intended for each entrepreneur (company). This is the anchor of the system. Each token will have its own rank and weight in the network, but all of them will be interconnected with each other, and may vary between companies (entrepreneurs).
3. Open Content Platform - using tokens, users will evaluate and influence each project.
The overall goal of Merculet is to create a platform where, along with the development of enterprises (entrepreneurs), the attention of users and end users would be estimated by real financial value, which would help enterprises to receive feedback and build the product that is needed by society (through the system of User Attention Value ).
Whitepapper - describes in detail the operation of the system. The authors pointed out that this is only a preliminary version of the whitepapper in order to familiarize the reader with the project. Everything is described in detail, but without technical details and formulas. RoadMap is detailed in every quarter until mid-2019
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:37:50 PM

i like some ico, like bobsrepair and elementh, bobsrepair ico now has collected 9600 eth and elementh ico already collected 10000 eth, for ico elementh, you can see my signature to find more information. very much ico is failing lately, this is because the market is declining and investors are losing their appeal, just a few big success ico as I mentioned above

jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 07:40:07 PM

The most promising interms if what, is it interms if the return on investment or impact on the space. For me I am in this space to make money and what I look for first is the project will great potential to give me great ROI, that is why I always move away from projects with crazy valuation, which most of the time deliver less

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
DRCCommunity

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 08:43:05 PM

In order to be able to rate projects transparently by the community and professionals crypto needs a decentralized solution.
We are tackling exactly these kind of questions by rating projects with DRC using Blockchain Technology. DRC Incentives  the Community in conjunction with Professionals to assess projects and help create standards in crypto projects.

Distributed Regtech Platform (Abbreviated for DRC) is a professional and intelligent risk control and management platform based on blockchain, which sets up an “autonomous, mutually trusted, professional and transparent” distributed network for regulators, innovation projects and professional risk control agencies.

We have already created Due Dilligence Reports for Projects like IOTA and Bitshares

Check out Website  and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3205257.0  join our Telegram for more information.
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:30:49 PM

Everyone has got his own view. There are a lot of ICOs and it is hard to choose between them. Especially, when it gets into getting the information about it. My favorite one is DGPT coin, Digipulse ICO, that is only my opinion.   
MMDDG

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:34:05 PM

Easily the most promising ICO of 2018 was Rentberry, the great news is that the coin is trading below the ICO price of .38 cents at around .10 cents! This is a great deal for a great coin with so much potential. This year I see the real world use case coins exploding such as BERRY. BERRY is a cryptocurrency developed by Rentberry – Long-term apartment rentals which is making it easier for landlords and tenants to connect and finalize the long term rental process. Rentberry can give you a passive income to be earned by crowdfunding the security deposits of renters, and collecting interest of 7% on your loan. Rentberry is producing an app which will be released after Summer 2018. The app will allow for payment of rent in BERRY tokens, and currently leasors are already able to e-sign leases for $9.99 in BERRY and add and manage more than 3 properties for $4.99 in BERRY. The real world application of the BERRY coin has it poised to take a large chunk of the market rise this year and at only .10 cents each there’s a lot of room for growth in this crypto. I’m predicting a 10X - 10000X by the end of December this year, you can watch it happen or get in and start using the platform yourself. The user experience and design is way ahead of its competitors and with the use of blockchain to enable the crypto element rent berry could be a disruptive force in the real estate market. A force that not many will see coming until it’s already here. http://rentberry.com.  <----check out the platform, then get it on an exchange and thank me later:)
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:35:24 PM

There are a lot new and very promising projects but my favorite is NagriCoin. 7 years of testing fertilizers quite long term to be sure that Nagri Tech company is going straightforward to its goal. Hope this ICO will be more than successful so I strongly recommend you to check it do not miss the chance to get 50% discount right now
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:50:40 PM

Hard to say huh, there are a bunch that has a ton of hype behind them, justifiably. A good reference point for seeking out the best ones would be Icodrops, from there you can do your own research. Just to name a few: NEX, Quarkchain, NuCypher, Atonomi and the list goes on.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: