Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:06:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: The most promising ICO 2018  (Read 1451 times)
signalbitbot (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 12:45:31 PM

which ICO project is the most promising this year?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:10:47 PM

It will be a matter of research and I think it is on you if you want to see if that certain ICO is a good investment, But when talking about my portfolio for certain ICO are CryptoBnB, Altair, BushShow, WePower, Proof Of Toss, Mobilink. Well I got plenty more but that is what I think ICO that has potential in my opinion but hey we can not say about the future if they would turn to be a scam but I think their services would be a potential to make it big.
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:14:49 PM

Ehh, everyday somebody writing this same post. Seriously start using search in top right corner of the page. You only littering this site, when you can find answer with two clicks
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:16:38 PM

If you are a fan of venture capital investments then you should look at equi capital whose tokensale is currently ongoing, other than this shivom is also good ico in the category of medical science.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Yari_k

Activity: 70
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:19:27 PM

As for me, many ISOs now look very successful, but unfortunately, as much as 30% do not run out of money at all, 40% will end but without result. The rest of the same 30% are successful. These figures were taken from our own research + friends. Therefore, it's very difficult to watch a successful project. The main thing is to be careful with the companies where the team consists of Russian participants - over 80% of it is a lie.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:21:42 PM

ICO project prediction is more complex in crypto platform so no one should assure the promising ICO. Because everyone understand the Crypto market strategy it is unpredictable in this year. I think lot of ICOs are launching in this year so we should better analyse carefully in promising ICO. But I all the ICO and everything is depends on the Bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:22:23 PM

If you love cybersecurity token. Stealth Crypto thr Ultimate in Quantum Secure Cryptography for Data protection is here if you want to invest on this Hottest ICO invest now. The StealthCrypto Tokens (QMN) ICO will end soon! Don’t miss your chance to avail the next generation currency at a discounted price. Buy yours now for only $0.80 for more info visit us: stealthcrypto.io

DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:25:12 PM

I am not so sure there is a most promising ICO right now....some will deliver, some will probably go x10....but times for x1000 are pretty much over I guess, with all restrictions and regulations coming up.

I know this however, the one that does go x50 is the one nobody knew about until the ICO was done with a absurd low hard cap Smiley.....
shams

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:28:01 PM

I am working on Coinseed at this time and it is the most promising ICO of 2018 according to me. The concept of coinseed is very unique and I really loved it.

Coinseed automatically collects your spare change and invest it in your portfolio of cryptocurrencies. We gamified the creation of investment portfolios and our users can see how other users are doing it and can even copy the best performing portfolios. When a Coinseed user converts their current portfolio to another portfolio, there is a 1% fee on the total asset that is being converted. Coinseed will distribute 50% of this revenue to the CSD token holders every month.

Link = https://www.ico.coinseed.co/
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:33:00 PM

for now i love ico from neo platform and i am waiting for NEX. to be honest there are many promising ico in this year, go to the announcement board and find a good ico there, do not be lazy to do research.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:34:48 PM

I am not so sure there is a most promising ICO right now....some will deliver, some will probably go x10....but times for x1000 are pretty much over I guess, with all restrictions and regulations coming up.

I know this however, the one that does go x50 is the one nobody knew about until the ICO was done with a absurd low hard cap Smiley.....

I strongly believe that some will go x1000. There are so many good projects,
one of them will be very popular. With popularity project can attract many people
to invest, to use or hold, depends on the project, but if circumstances are right
project can reach incredible heights.
    I agree with you DikkieD, some will deliever, some will crash, some will go x10,
but there are always diamonds hidden. I think one of the projects will go very high,
maybe more the couple. Blockchain aim to become essential thing in digital era, it
will be used for everything, why not this early projects to have benefits from that
in 10 years.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Tryto

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:10:29 PM

Yeaaah, I don't really know if ICOs are as hot as they ONCE were. I think all the good ones are being sold privately and we only get to see them once they go on an exchange.
If you REALLY need a name, I have one – Ternio. Solid project overall, worth looking into.
mpetyunov10

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:25:58 PM

Here's the coolest ico
Merculet is a protocol that allows manufacturers and consumers to connect through the creation of a decentralized Attention Value Network (their own methodology based on user attention).
The company's activities will be built by means of the following components:
1. The UAV (User Attention Value) - the user's attention is the basis of the evaluation system and is closely related to the reward system in the network.
2. UATs (User Attention Tokens) - tokens intended for each entrepreneur (company). This is the anchor of the system. Each token will have its own rank and weight in the network, but all of them will be interconnected with each other, and may vary between companies (entrepreneurs).
3. Open Content Platform - using tokens, users will evaluate and influence each project.
The overall goal of Merculet is to create a platform where, along with the development of enterprises (entrepreneurs), the attention of users and end users would be estimated by real financial value, which would help enterprises to receive feedback and build the product that is needed by society (through the system of User Attention Value ).
Whitepapper - describes in detail the operation of the system. The authors pointed out that this is only a preliminary version of the whitepapper in order to familiarize the reader with the project. Everything is described in detail, but without technical details and formulas. RoadMap is detailed in every quarter until mid-2019
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:37:50 PM

i like some ico, like bobsrepair and elementh, bobsrepair ico now has collected 9600 eth and elementh ico already collected 10000 eth, for ico elementh, you can see my signature to find more information. very much ico is failing lately, this is because the market is declining and investors are losing their appeal, just a few big success ico as I mentioned above

jacaf01

Activity: 742

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 07:40:07 PM

The most promising interms if what, is it interms if the return on investment or impact on the space. For me I am in this space to make money and what I look for first is the project will great potential to give me great ROI, that is why I always move away from projects with crazy valuation, which most of the time deliver less

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
DRCCommunity

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 08:43:05 PM

In order to be able to rate projects transparently by the community and professionals crypto needs a decentralized solution.
We are tackling exactly these kind of questions by rating projects with DRC using Blockchain Technology. DRC Incentives  the Community in conjunction with Professionals to assess projects and help create standards in crypto projects.

Distributed Regtech Platform (Abbreviated for DRC) is a professional and intelligent risk control and management platform based on blockchain, which sets up an “autonomous, mutually trusted, professional and transparent” distributed network for regulators, innovation projects and professional risk control agencies.

We have already created Due Dilligence Reports for Projects like IOTA and Bitshares

Check out Website  and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3205257.0  join our Telegram for more information.
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:30:49 PM

Everyone has got his own view. There are a lot of ICOs and it is hard to choose between them. Especially, when it gets into getting the information about it. My favorite one is DGPT coin, Digipulse ICO, that is only my opinion.   
MMDDG

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:34:05 PM

Easily the most promising ICO of 2018 was Rentberry, the great news is that the coin is trading below the ICO price of .38 cents at around .10 cents! This is a great deal for a great coin with so much potential. This year I see the real world use case coins exploding such as BERRY. BERRY is a cryptocurrency developed by Rentberry – Long-term apartment rentals which is making it easier for landlords and tenants to connect and finalize the long term rental process. Rentberry can give you a passive income to be earned by crowdfunding the security deposits of renters, and collecting interest of 7% on your loan. Rentberry is producing an app which will be released after Summer 2018. The app will allow for payment of rent in BERRY tokens, and currently leasors are already able to e-sign leases for $9.99 in BERRY and add and manage more than 3 properties for $4.99 in BERRY. The real world application of the BERRY coin has it poised to take a large chunk of the market rise this year and at only .10 cents each there’s a lot of room for growth in this crypto. I’m predicting a 10X - 10000X by the end of December this year, you can watch it happen or get in and start using the platform yourself. The user experience and design is way ahead of its competitors and with the use of blockchain to enable the crypto element rent berry could be a disruptive force in the real estate market. A force that not many will see coming until it’s already here. http://rentberry.com.  <----check out the platform, then get it on an exchange and thank me later:)
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:35:24 PM

There are a lot new and very promising projects but my favorite is NagriCoin. 7 years of testing fertilizers quite long term to be sure that Nagri Tech company is going straightforward to its goal. Hope this ICO will be more than successful so I strongly recommend you to check it do not miss the chance to get 50% discount right now
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:50:40 PM

Hard to say huh, there are a bunch that has a ton of hype behind them, justifiably. A good reference point for seeking out the best ones would be Icodrops, from there you can do your own research. Just to name a few: NEX, Quarkchain, NuCypher, Atonomi and the list goes on.
Zuilhsa

Activity: 296

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:08:54 PM

There can be lot of ico's having promising future, if we search we can choose many with well defined projects behind, from my opinion i choose token pay for 2018, I think it will rise up and succeed in future.

BountyGo
Copper Member

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:15:48 PM

ShareRing building a global sharing ecosystem. People are able to share (almost) everything on their platform.

Pre-sale is underway and they have some amazing partnerships and advisors.
KurtEldon

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:22:44 PM

I think these ICOs have a bright future. Cux it's has a good team and product.

(NEX, DEX, NuCypher &  Shopin)

Hughesy26

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:23:33 PM

I'm liking Zebi at the moment. They only had an 8mil hard cap so not everyone managed to get in that wanted to. Some are calling it the icon of India. I'm not so sure it's quite Icon level, but India sure is bigger than S Korea!!

❤ MEDICcoin ❤ Discordapp.com/invite/nRAzp4d ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤
PumaPuma_

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:01:18 PM

The most promising ICO 2018 -DataBroker DAO https://databrokerdao.com .
Databroker DAO allows sensor owners to turn the received data into a revenue channel!
Partnership, demo version, stock exchange - it's all already there!
bowonakulo

idap.io

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:05:43 PM

I see the acquisition of bittwatt project ico is quite potential and has a pretty good progress, there is still time until 27 mei before the ico stage ends, sprint x is also good and promising

Swati Kapoor

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:22:22 PM

Hi, the best ICO project depends on the good whitepaper, strong team, good roadmap etc.
Recently, I’m keeping a close eye currently on SciDex. The team looks really solid and project seems extremely interesting. Btw, they just launched a meme competition and you can win SciTokens for creating memes. So much fun

I totally support and want them to succeed!
 Has anyone else been following them yet?
slankoi

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:54:17 PM

There is a huge hype around quarkcoin ico today as the project claims to be one of the fastest blockchain networks. As I know only 20% of total supply is allocated for main sale while other part is already sold out.
Vasil Hamadrilo

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:08:02 PM

I always look for some good new companies for investment, I select them according to several criteria, publicity, openness, perspective, need personally to me.  And this Paytomat company is exactly that, I know that their idea will be relevant to me.  Really very pleased with their investments in them
Inna Pasichnik

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:08:14 PM

many have tried ico companies lately.  And there is a very high risk of investing in unverified companies; it is necessary to identify a public company with a promising purpose.  For me, Paytomat has been identified as such.  Generally, everyone has to define their personal goals for investment.  Because in my opinion, ICO is a thing of the future.
David Hamadrilo

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:08:26 PM

Oh, I see the third commentary Paytomat the third time.  Therefore, he decided to share his experience of own investments.  It took quite a long time to invest there, simply because a friend advised.  And it was quite impressed by Paytomat / extremely reliable and high-quality
Jony Denir

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:08:47 PM

I always look for some good new companies for investment, I select them according to several criteria, publicity, openness, perspective, need personally to me.  And then I consider them a good investment not important for a month or a year.  Well, for example, I can mention Paytomat from the last, I know that their idea will be relevant to me.  Because the problem of transferring real money to Coins is now very topical4
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 08:24:44 PM

Midex I think was a good one that may fully launch this year as well but the ICO ended last week. There is one that is quite interesting which is the bubbletone,  the project is about roaming mobile phones which is really a good project to invest and right now it already gotten good amount of funds. They don't have softcap but the project will launch no matter because they already have MVP working.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Luizrosevelt

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:37:45 PM

This is obviously a broad question and you may get vague responses from the public. The best approach is to do a little background work and ask a more focused question. ICOs are everywhere you turn to lately and each with his/her own. I personally have a strategy that streamlines the tedious research effort for me. So far I have a collection of projects for this year: Elastos, IP Exchange (IPSX), Cybermiles, Merculet and EGRETIA. You could research them futher if you wish before settling for any or all.
fadlyzuld

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:37:52 PM

If you ask any promising project, I think it's the Telegram because as you and everyone see, Telegram is a very large project and currently has 200 million users around the world. So I believe this is the best project of 2018
xaviervilla

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:02:26 PM

LOL. wake up man, stop wasting your time and do your own research instead rather than relying on
other people to suggest great ICOs. Get your hands dirty so you can learn and experience this industry
first hand. This will surely help you become a better investor and prevent yourself from losing huge
capital. You'll thank me later for this.
mobilestrike

Activity: 907

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:27:46 PM

Nowadays the most promising ICOs are the sharpey and Moneyytoken. They are currency the most discussed ICos of the forum and theer are many other places where these two ICOs are listed as the hottest ICOs of the month. Right now you can invest in them and after that there will be some other ICos which will also be the hottest. But for me right now these two are better.
Johnnywelsh

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:29:48 PM

From the ICOs realised so far this year I think PundiX, Already established itself amongst the top 100 and seems to continually keep coming out with positive news and the price reflects that. Also Amon and Pavo are ones to keep your eyes on in near future.

Ricche

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:09:05 PM

Lots of ICO projects available now a days. Everyone should research well and select the best ICOs for themselves. Recently I researched and found some good projects @SciDex. And also taking a deep look at their new meme competition. Good project for Scientific development. Lots of fun involved in it. 
SusantS

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:50:19 AM

There are lots of ICOs available now a days. Not all of them are good and effective. Anyways, I am with ICO project @SciDex. Looks like a great one. SciDex recently also arranged a new meme competition. There is a good chance to win SciTokens for the winners. Smiley
c_20

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:30:14 AM

SET (Save Environment Token) is an upcoming cryptocurrency dedicated to saving the environment by reducing the overall carbon footprint. Something that I liked about this platform is that it’s not focused on profits, but is a way to protect and give back to the community.

The coins are called SET. These coins are acquired by purchasing or renting Wardwizard’s eco-friendly product, the parent company of SET. What I liked about their business model is that they are offering third-party manufacturer integration as well. Users who purchase these products through the SET token receive additional discounts.

How is SET unique?

Trading of Carbon Credits Globally.

The project will promote Eco-friendly products and environment Savvy Technology on Blockchain platform.

The SET is a discount Token, which will be used for promoting sales of anti-pollution products and also to create an ecosystem for Eco-friendly business Entrepreneurs across the globe.

To know more visit: https://www.set4earth.io/

Here is the link to the bitcoin talk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4361604.0

For more information and press releases related to SET you can also check out: https://coindelite.com/
aokiji06

Activity: 256

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:13:22 AM

because I participated IZX participants, I'm sure izx will be successful iconya which started on 31agustus, izx has app followed by some prepaid coin like bailsman, because of the sophistication of many apps in the interest of many people, play like pokemon go but also get izx tokens and other tokens

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:25:30 AM

because I participated IZX participants, I'm sure izx will be successful iconya which started on 31agustus, izx has app followed by some prepaid coin like bailsman, because of the sophistication of many apps in the interest of many people, play like pokemon go but also get izx tokens and other tokens

Yeah. that's a cool ICO. and a great game, too. my tip for 2018 is quickx
QUICKX PROTOCOL is an innovative and decentralized platform that provides effective solutions to blockchain technology critical problems leading to scalability and faster cross-border transfer of blockchain assets  while making cryptocurrency suitable for mass adoption in day-to-day transactions.

https://www.quickx.io/

Fitrilalala

Activity: 248

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:28:32 AM

Right now seems like romad is the most intresting ico for me, its an decentralized anti-virus and seems it would doing great cause lately there is been a lot of malware that make so many people lost money from their wallet. I believe romad come out in a good time and they seems have a good partnership with oracle( if im not mistaken ). So i do think this ico will success and the sale will start in this august.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Gracie12

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:51:05 AM

I think dadi and cardstact are good, both of these encrypted prices are below their ipo price, and if the bull market comes back, they can go up many times.
icohunter56

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:52:33 AM

For me the best promissing project is cryptics.tech
Cuz I see the future with AI and the project is giving an AI based forecasts with 70%+  probability . It is a future and must have tool for all traders and investors. But now they are on deposite phase so airdrop, bounty and presales is ended but you can wait for mainsale in a month or do it right now. Sorry also you can invest via EXCAVO(TOP Cryptotrader of Tradingview) cuz #cryptics agreed with him on cooperation and there you can get discounts till 35% off and may be you can win a Lambo!!!

UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:56:06 AM

For my 2 cents worth I think the most promising ICO project for 2018 will be ShareRing. They are an established and successful business in the shared economy and are simply expanding their product and adapting it to the blockchain. They are aiming to make it a mainstream crossover project that will help to get people into crypto that know nothing about it.

ICO completed and tokens releasing shortly with MVP to follow in about 6 weeks time.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:13:42 AM

How about UCHAIN? Have your checked UCHAIN ICO project? IMO, at the moment it's the best ICO project to invest in but seem like you guys don't have chance to invest in UCHAIN ICO project anymore cause this campaign collected so much money so they don't even care about running crowdsale anymore but they started a bounty campaign in this forum Cheesy

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:10:57 AM

Personaly is hard to predict it because there are ahundreed ICO every month, if there any project that has unique and interesting concept which different with other, also has MVP , that project will be possible to become successfully project and also the project should be consist of solid and profesional team member who active to development purpose of the project.

cryon888

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:33:02 PM

The most promising project this year. I have a lot of projects worth investing in, you can refer to one of the following projects: Eloncity Project, Crytasisits project, Soar.Earth Project ....
Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:26:30 PM

I can not give an unambiguous answer to your question.  After 2018 there were many successful ICOs, and maybe there will be more.  One of such promising projects is the company of my signature.
umar22pk

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 06:01:00 PM

I think it will be difficult to predict about any ICO, because in this bearish market ICO are also suffering, investors are scared to invest on ICO’S.
But in my opinion Traxion, DeStream & Iagon are good projects, running by well experienced team.
Hammerman

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:04:25 PM

I'm not a proponent of investing in projects at the ICO stage. I do not quite like this idea, because the developers do not bear any responsibility to investors. I think that we must wait for regulation, to have minimal confidence in the safety of our investments.
raidenplus0327

Activity: 88

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 09:40:15 PM

In most cases it doesn't mean a promising project will ensure the overall success , it needs professional team and advisors , solid partnership to make it possible because hype projects commonly leads to scam projects which is bad for ICO investors , thats why only invest to Projects that has active campaign  throughout the country like Gemstra , i have read and seen videos that they are so active on forums to show that purpose of their project and how will they revolutionize social selling marketplace by adopting blockchain solutions to disrupt traditional barriers this will makes retail marketplace more transparent and more secured to boost the trust of users to its platform !
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:05:54 PM

It would be nice to make a special platform where all promising startups will be collected, I also have a very promising project in my opinion @swachhcoin. The project will pay people for their trash. At the moment there is a 10% bonus, you can buy coins by the end of October. I advise you to see the project.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: