Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:35:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The most promising ICO 2018  (Read 1455 times)
Zuilhsa

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:08:54 PM

There can be lot of ico's having promising future, if we search we can choose many with well defined projects behind, from my opinion i choose token pay for 2018, I think it will rise up and succeed in future.

BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:15:48 PM

ShareRing building a global sharing ecosystem. People are able to share (almost) everything on their platform.

Pre-sale is underway and they have some amazing partnerships and advisors.
KurtEldon

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:22:44 PM

which ICO project is the most promising this year?
I think these ICOs have a bright future. Cux it's has a good team and product.

(NEX, DEX, NuCypher &  Shopin)

Hughesy26

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:23:33 PM

I'm liking Zebi at the moment. They only had an 8mil hard cap so not everyone managed to get in that wanted to. Some are calling it the icon of India. I'm not so sure it's quite Icon level, but India sure is bigger than S Korea!!

❤ MEDICcoin ❤ Discordapp.com/invite/nRAzp4d ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤
PumaPuma_

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:01:18 PM

The most promising ICO 2018 -DataBroker DAO https://databrokerdao.com .
Databroker DAO allows sensor owners to turn the received data into a revenue channel!
Partnership, demo version, stock exchange - it's all already there!
bowonakulo

idap.io

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:05:43 PM

I see the acquisition of bittwatt project ico is quite potential and has a pretty good progress, there is still time until 27 mei before the ico stage ends, sprint x is also good and promising

Swati Kapoor

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:22:22 PM

Hi, the best ICO project depends on the good whitepaper, strong team, good roadmap etc.
Recently, I’m keeping a close eye currently on SciDex. The team looks really solid and project seems extremely interesting. Btw, they just launched a meme competition and you can win SciTokens for creating memes. So much fun

I totally support and want them to succeed!
 Has anyone else been following them yet?
slankoi

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:54:17 PM

There is a huge hype around quarkcoin ico today as the project claims to be one of the fastest blockchain networks. As I know only 20% of total supply is allocated for main sale while other part is already sold out.
Vasil Hamadrilo

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:08:02 PM

I always look for some good new companies for investment, I select them according to several criteria, publicity, openness, perspective, need personally to me.  And this Paytomat company is exactly that, I know that their idea will be relevant to me.  Really very pleased with their investments in them
Inna Pasichnik

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:08:14 PM

many have tried ico companies lately.  And there is a very high risk of investing in unverified companies; it is necessary to identify a public company with a promising purpose.  For me, Paytomat has been identified as such.  Generally, everyone has to define their personal goals for investment.  Because in my opinion, ICO is a thing of the future.
David Hamadrilo

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:08:26 PM

Oh, I see the third commentary Paytomat the third time.  Therefore, he decided to share his experience of own investments.  It took quite a long time to invest there, simply because a friend advised.  And it was quite impressed by Paytomat / extremely reliable and high-quality
Jony Denir

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:08:47 PM

I always look for some good new companies for investment, I select them according to several criteria, publicity, openness, perspective, need personally to me.  And then I consider them a good investment not important for a month or a year.  Well, for example, I can mention Paytomat from the last, I know that their idea will be relevant to me.  Because the problem of transferring real money to Coins is now very topical4
bittraffic

Activity: 2982
Merit: 614

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 08:24:44 PM

Midex I think was a good one that may fully launch this year as well but the ICO ended last week. There is one that is quite interesting which is the bubbletone,  the project is about roaming mobile phones which is really a good project to invest and right now it already gotten good amount of funds. They don't have softcap but the project will launch no matter because they already have MVP working.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Luizrosevelt

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:37:45 PM

This is obviously a broad question and you may get vague responses from the public. The best approach is to do a little background work and ask a more focused question. ICOs are everywhere you turn to lately and each with his/her own. I personally have a strategy that streamlines the tedious research effort for me. So far I have a collection of projects for this year: Elastos, IP Exchange (IPSX), Cybermiles, Merculet and EGRETIA. You could research them futher if you wish before settling for any or all.
fadlyzuld

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:37:52 PM

If you ask any promising project, I think it's the Telegram because as you and everyone see, Telegram is a very large project and currently has 200 million users around the world. So I believe this is the best project of 2018
xaviervilla

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:02:26 PM

LOL. wake up man, stop wasting your time and do your own research instead rather than relying on
other people to suggest great ICOs. Get your hands dirty so you can learn and experience this industry
first hand. This will surely help you become a better investor and prevent yourself from losing huge
capital. You'll thank me later for this.
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:27:46 PM

Nowadays the most promising ICOs are the sharpey and Moneyytoken. They are currency the most discussed ICos of the forum and theer are many other places where these two ICOs are listed as the hottest ICOs of the month. Right now you can invest in them and after that there will be some other ICos which will also be the hottest. But for me right now these two are better.
Johnnywelsh

Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:29:48 PM

From the ICOs realised so far this year I think PundiX, Already established itself amongst the top 100 and seems to continually keep coming out with positive news and the price reflects that. Also Amon and Pavo are ones to keep your eyes on in near future.

Ricche

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:09:05 PM

Lots of ICO projects available now a days. Everyone should research well and select the best ICOs for themselves. Recently I researched and found some good projects @SciDex. And also taking a deep look at their new meme competition. Good project for Scientific development. Lots of fun involved in it. 
SusantS

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:50:19 AM

There are lots of ICOs available now a days. Not all of them are good and effective. Anyways, I am with ICO project @SciDex. Looks like a great one. SciDex recently also arranged a new meme competition. There is a good chance to win SciTokens for the winners. Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: