Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:11:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hackers ?  (Read 2041 times)
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:08:56 PM

Are there a lot of hackers now in the crypto's world ? I mean, it a place not totally safe, because of it's quit new.  Do you think hackers can change the crypto economy for their own benefit ?

I think for hackers to change the economy? I would say no. They might have the talent but it's still illegal and they would be hunted down if they would continue doing so, they also can't reveal themselves for fame. The idea to change the economy is a different thing.
But the beauty about them is they never think of being caught. This hacking is all about being anonymous and keeping things to yourself only. There are so low chances for them to be tracked down. This is reason that this hacking becomes so high level job that even security companies are hiring these hackers from all over the world to do different jobs and hack someone’s data.
dev9t9ok

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:21:48 PM

There are two meanings of a this word.  The first is an advanced computer user it is usually a programmer. This type of persons usually create new technologies (and crypto also) and develop them. The second is an scamer who is usually also an advancer computer user but use his knowledge to cheat a people and I do not think that they have a task to break crypto market they are rather active users of crypto market to manipulate their dirty money.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:45:15 PM

Are there a lot of hackers now in the crypto's world ? I mean, it a place not totally safe, because of it's quit new.  Do you think hackers can change the crypto economy for their own benefit ?

That's a always a concern mate, especially since the market and all its transactions are heavily inclined with the use of the internet. Thus, we can't stay away from the fact that many shady personalities will take advantage of the how they can profit from the market, unfortunately, in the expense of other people who are working. And I would say yes that they can really chance the landscape of the market, especially if a "hack" would affect a big part of the market.

yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:43:30 PM

Are there a lot of hackers now in the crypto's world ? I mean, it a place not totally safe, because of it's quit new.  Do you think hackers can change the crypto economy for their own benefit ?

Yes of course. I think Crypto world is a heaven for hackers. I saw a lot of people got hacked because they visited wrong site address. Hackers using phishing method to gain profit. Example, there are many fake sites for Myetherwallet address and Etherdelta.
Hackers may live in the market and will destroy many functions regarding people or may be a source which will stop or affect the work, this act as a threat towards sources. If hackers involve in a source then the source is near to an unauthenticated side and then people will never trust in that source to put in their money or wealth. As long as Bitcoin has survived so there is a way of living with Bitcoin and mark Bitcoin is an authentic source.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:17:01 PM

That's a always a concern mate, especially since the market and all its transactions are heavily inclined with the use of the internet. Thus, we can't stay away from the fact that many shady personalities will take advantage of the how they can profit from the market, unfortunately, in the expense of other people who are working. And I would say yes that they can really chance the landscape of the market, especially if a "hack" would affect a big part of the market.
The cryptocurrency market is the target of professional hackers because the coins are of great value. If you are not careful, your computer may be infected with the virus that has been hacked on the internet and all your investment or wallet money will be stolen. There are a lot of hackers stealing investor's assets in the cryptocurrency market so beware of your assets.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:00:55 AM

Lolzzzz… what do you expect from things like this? 😂😂 This is where you will even see a lot of hackers moving to and fro looking for someone that will fall a victim of their trap. So if you’re making use of Bitcoin, it’s good to consider a lot of things including the device you’re using for it (I will suggest that you make use of a different device for Bitcoin) the kind of wallet you make, you need to consider how safe it is before using, cause most of these wallet’s securities can be breached easily. So you should always be careful. Oh… That reminds me, there are even fake wallets around, and if your money gets into it you lose it at once.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:19:36 AM

There are a lot of hackers everywhere where they have a chance to earn a lot of money, so do not be afraid of them.
Hackers have been in existence even before the arrival of cryptocurrency and the only way you can be safe is to never joke with the security of your assets. Sure, it is not an easy space to deal in but as long as you have so much you cannot afford to lose, it is always better to stay offline without having to enter too much private details like when you even want to. Nevertheless, being wary of phishing websites is also a start as that is usually their main target at getting user's funds.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:28:12 AM

Even not only to this new crypto world but also old traditional online transactions there would be always a hacker.Where these identities do really make advantage into other people and do things which will make them money.You should not be surprised and yet we are making transactions and talking about money here on crypto then no doubt this is one of their sweet spot because we know money would always been sweet. Cool
Exactly and there are no way we can avoid them than only to stay careful? Anything that has to do with online, there are so many information that people can make use of to guide them on some of the things they really need to do so that they do not end up becoming a victim.

However, a lot of people always think security is too expensive or hard to do until they lose a huge amount of money and that is not an experience anyone will ever want to have.
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:43:51 AM

I agree. Hackers are everyone's concern. These bad people trying to steal our accounts and our money. It is really our responsibility to keep our accounts safe from these hackers. We should be very careful about it to avoid being hacked because these people are everywhere.
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:52:44 AM

The cryptocurrency market is the target of professional hackers because the coins are of great value. If you are not careful, your computer may be infected with the virus that has been hacked on the internet and all your investment or wallet money will be stolen. There are a lot of hackers stealing investor's assets in the cryptocurrency market so beware of your assets.
it's really true and especially now that there is a lot of information that entered my ears that many investors have lost the bitcoin and other coins altcoin in large quantities. therefore we must all be careful again and always alert.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:34:19 PM

Even not only to this new crypto world but also old traditional online transactions there would be always a hacker.Where these identities do really make advantage into other people and do things which will make them money.You should not be surprised and yet we are making transactions and talking about money here on crypto then no doubt this is one of their sweet spot because we know money would always been sweet. Cool
Exactly and there are no way we can avoid them than only to stay careful? Anything that has to do with online, there are so many information that people can make use of to guide them on some of the things they really need to do so that they do not end up becoming a victim.

However, a lot of people always think security is too expensive or hard to do until they lose a huge amount of money and that is not an experience anyone will ever want to have.
Yeah, Once you have been a victim, no matter the amount security cost, you will definitely see it as something cheap. Someone once told me that ledger Nano is too expensive, then I told him try getting your account hacked and losing all your funds, then you will tell me which is more expensive.

Hackers are always on the move, thinking of ways to get in no matter how tight it is, and in that case, make it uneasy for them as that is the game. Those who use abc1234 as passwords, those who do not make use of 2FA, email or SMS login verification are simply the type of people that makes life easier for hackers.
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:40:55 PM

Maybe and post treatment by hackers should not take over. You think the cryptocurrency community needs more security and we need more government involvement to be able to finance the security of blockchain technology. As far as you are in the drive to make money, cheats including hackers are everywhere trying to deceive others. My advice is, do not expose your secret code to anyone.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:31:22 AM

Maybe and post treatment by hackers should not take over. You think the cryptocurrency community needs more security and we need more government involvement to be able to finance the security of blockchain technology. As far as you are in the drive to make money, cheats including hackers are everywhere trying to deceive others. My advice is, do not expose your secret code to anyone.
No matter how much someone appears trustworthy, don’t share passwords of your wallets with them and you need to be extra cautious with your online wallets? They are easy to hack and this is why mostly online wallets have been hacked.

Never ever provide confidential information to any site offering big money or some unbelievable discount. Once you are hacked, you cannot claim anything and all is gone.
Domain_THEME

Activity: 504
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:50:38 AM

Can a hacker change the state of the cryptocurrency market? Yes, of course. And we have seen this more than once. An example of this may be the recent cracking of the South Korean exchanger. As a result of which the whole market fell by about 10%.
buivanquan22

Activity: 171

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:32:52 PM

With regard to network and computer, the existence of hackers is certain. Recently a Korean trading floor was hit and sewed stolen $ 40 million, this is sad. It also reminds us to be careful about security. Cry
celtic99

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:21:15 PM

Theres always been hackers in the online world.  This is nothing new.  Real hackers are not gonna go after small fish like yourself, they are going after big banks and big exchanges.
KarinaChernyav

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 05:38:01 PM

Hackers are terrible! We must protect our electronic wallets from hackers - it's a tidbit for them. Because of them, the price of bitcoin changes.
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:43:58 PM

The market price is keep on increasing and the is very tempting, hackers are everywhere today and they work very hard to penetrate the wallets, that is the reason why the security of a wallet or exchanger is very important in order for your coins to be safe.
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:03:16 PM

There are two meanings of a this word.  The first is an advanced computer user it is usually a programmer. This type of persons usually create new technologies (and crypto also) and develop them. The second is an scamer who is usually also an advancer computer user but use his knowledge to cheat a people and I do not think that they have a task to break crypto market they are rather active users of crypto market to manipulate their dirty money.
I think you are referring to a ethical or white hacker as opposed to those black hats including scammers and thieves around the net.

Hackers are terrible! We must protect our electronic wallets from hackers - it's a tidbit for them. Because of them, the price of bitcoin changes.
That's why we really need to be attentive and really protect our online assets like wallets. Of course don't share your info to others and please think before you click as you might be phished as well.

The market price is keep on increasing and the is very tempting, hackers are everywhere today and they work very hard to penetrate the wallets, that is the reason why the security of a wallet or exchanger is very important in order for your coins to be safe.
So another good tip is not to let everyone knows how much money you have in your wallet otherwise they will really target you. And we all have our responsibilities, because we are our own banks.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:27:53 AM

There are a lot of hackers everywhere where they have a chance to earn a lot of money, so do not be afraid of them.
Hackers have been in existence even before the arrival of cryptocurrency and the only way you can be safe is to never joke with the security of your assets. Sure, it is not an easy space to deal in but as long as you have so much you cannot afford to lose, it is always better to stay offline without having to enter too much private details like when you even want to. Nevertheless, being wary of phishing websites is also a start as that is usually their main target at getting user's funds.
Absolutely right! And in fact I would say one should be afraid of them the way you are simply going to be afraid of thieves in the real life. What some people do not understand is that these guys simply look for loopholes and if you mistakenly give them that chance, they just put all the anger on you and screw you over completely.

This has been happening for a long time, and this space even gives them more chance knowing a lot of newbies really do not even know how to take security seriously. If you are afraid of them, you will so much make use of all available security to secure your assets and funds.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: