Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:31:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hackers ?  (Read 2041 times)
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:07:47 PM

Of course, even you are in different field you will still find a hacker. You can only do is to be prepared or else you might be one of the thousands victims of it. You can prevent encountering this by making yourself awared or knowledgeable.

talaveraa

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:19:02 PM

Are there a lot of hackers now in the crypto's world ? I mean, it a place not totally safe,

Of course there are lots of hackers, some are good some aren't. Your identity and money or currencies are possible targets of those hackers. But if you are aware and knows how to save and store whatever you have, it's safe. As you know, most of their targets are exchanges, because the can rob much massive value of money there. But even if most of their targets has huge value of money, what you have is still a possible target to rob to.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:22:01 PM

It is very possible for them to change The cryptocurrencies economic if good security measures are not put in place.
For the past one week we have see how many hackers activities has influenced bitcoin and cryptocurrencies market and this not good for the time be.
I will recommend that, governments should be allow to regulate this market and fight these hackers headlong.
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:45:52 PM

Exchanges are not utilising the top-notch technology to protect consumers and hackers are taking full advantage of this issue
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 04:14:23 PM

Are there a lot of hackers now in the crypto's world ? I mean, it a place not totally safe, because of it's quit new.  Do you think hackers can change the crypto economy for their own benefit ?

Yup, they can change the economic sphere really badly. When we see the news coming out of the market about the hack then we come to know that hackers have stolen, 30 million, 17 billion and more than that too.

I guess thats enough money to move the market up and down whenever the hackers want to do so. And they are actually doing that now a days. Because whenever hackers make a hack then there intention is always to dump it in the first place. I think thats really changing of economic conditions.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:31:37 PM

Are there a lot of hackers now in the crypto's world ? I mean, it a place not totally safe, because of it's quit new.  Do you think hackers can change the crypto economy for their own benefit ?

Well, the hackers are everywhere. Hackers always explore any Internet platform that they think they can make money from or gain whatever their motive is from. Therefore we've got to be careful with our accounts and digital life.
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:49:17 PM

Hacker is not only in crypto currency,they will available in baking sector too.Money from many people is hacked by the hackers .Now they step into crypto currency world.We should be safe on over side.We must add the security setup with our wallet.You can try of two factor authentication for security.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
melted349

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:59:10 AM

Hacker is not only in crypto currency,they will available in baking sector too.Money from many people is hacked by the hackers .Now they step into crypto currency world.We should be safe on over side.We must add the security setup with our wallet.You can try of two factor authentication for security.

Yes, the hacker is everywhere anytime hackers can attack if they find a chance. Crypto currency are become popular all over the world and many people are wants to gain money in a dirty way. And of course it is up to you if how can you protect your assets and keep secured your information.
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:36:12 AM

Do you think hackers can change the crypto economy for their own benefit ?
Hackers have no effect whatsoever on the crypto economy. Hackers will only affect his personal economy, where Hackers take the rights of others and make their own profit. Therefore be careful to keep any data of your data.
Our economy has no connection with hackers as hackers will only effect the economy of their own earning, if a hacker hacks someone coin, it is really a negative tasking, but it has no effect with the price of bitcoin as the victim suffers because of his own mistake, I am sure bitcoin will be high if we will keep our bitcoin safe for not sharing our wallet private key, hacking has no effect with the price of bitcoin, we just need to be careful only.
Do not you read my post? There I said Hackers have no effect whatsoever on the crypto economy. Hackers will only affect their personal economy

Message: Do not quoete posting if you want to close a conversation, Better to make a replay.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
marginal

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:50:33 PM

I don't think that the hackers having so much power to do that, to change the crypto world as you said. But what they have, is definitely the ability to steal your money if you will have a lack of carefulness
Skyenet

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:13:19 PM

Actually hackers are positive, because they reveal The Weakness of security system and developers because of that are able to improve the level of security.
ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:52:23 PM

I don't know if they can change crypto economy, but one thing is for sure they are here to leverage money from people who are recklessly signing their account into their phishing site.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:48:55 AM

Actually, hackers have attacked crypto long ago. But after Crypto prices soared and became more popular, hackers who attacked the crypto today are overwhelming.
So be careful in entering your password and wallet keys, install some anti-virus and some browser security.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:37:21 AM

We can't control those hackers out there but as far as I am here, I am not yet hacked and hopefully, that could not happen to me. LOL.  Grin
It is also our thing to protect our accounts here. Crypto also makes their own security for sure as of now. So, I think there is nothing to worry about.
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:33:33 AM

it seems that cryptocurrency will only be used by hackers to blackmail because so many hackers use bitcoins to extract money laundering and money laundering, so many make cryptocurrency used for that.
airdropan

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 06:40:36 AM

hacker is not something new in internet not only in cryptocurrency
they all here when there is something that can or vurnerable to attack (hacking)
since its decentralized u safe ur own pocket
safe or not it depend on ur self
never expose something that reveal ur security

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:33:55 AM

We can't control those hackers out there but as far as I am here, I am not yet hacked and hopefully, that could not happen to me. LOL.  Grin
It is also our thing to protect our accounts here. Crypto also makes their own security for sure as of now. So, I think there is nothing to worry about.
Hackers are best actors, they are very rampant nowadays, and as technology is evolving rapidly, they are also upgrading their strategies to mislead us. We can't stop them but we can protect ourselves by becoming more aware and careful to what we are dealing with. Doing a background check, research, not providing personal identifiable information like bank information over the phone, email or social media. Better scrutinize than be fooled by fraudulent activities.
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 952

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:41:14 AM

Hackers are best actors, they are very rampant nowadays, and as technology is evolving rapidly, they are also upgrading their strategies to mislead us. We can't stop them but we can protect ourselves by becoming more aware and careful to what we are dealing with. Doing a background check, research, not providing personal identifiable information like bank information over the phone, email or social media. Better scrutinize than be fooled by fraudulent activities.
We all can very vulnerable from hackers and be a victim at any unexpected time. They can be hard to recognize as they are good at playing the games. However, I think if we prioritize awareness, to be vigilant, and learning to deal risks wisely, then we likely can protect ourselves from harm, and increase the level of  security.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
napi

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:47:43 AM

it seems that today there are so many hackers who use bitcoin technology to launder money from the blackmail so they will be difficult to track.
ainaya1994

Activity: 159
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:22:32 AM

hackers in the world of crypto exists and wherever every hacker wants to profit by cheating is by way of hacking ...
of course the hackers can turn the economy into their own advantage, because most hackers are just for themselves ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: