Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:40:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hackers ?  (Read 2041 times)
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:39:27 PM

Many bitcoin and blockchain enthusiasts wondered if the inherent crypto nature of both was sound enough to withstand constant hacking. Most experts recommend keeping your value in an offline wallet that can’t be accessed by malware or hackers. This can also make it harder to use that value. The offline nature can add days of waiting to use or update the value store.
katuhakuh

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:06:36 PM

I think they always have the opportunity to do these bad things. And they can wait a lot and hack money with intelligence. They are very smart and smart. But the freedom of cryptocurrancy money attracts hackers. There is no safe system, so you must always be aware of hackers.
crypto_futurer

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:46:26 PM

Now store cryptocurrency in online services is like putting 5000 rubles on the bench and hope that none of the passers-by will not take it. Of course hackers find and will find loopholes!
katri

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:29:01 PM

There are so many hackers just to steal your hard earn money. Be careful and keep caution everytime you store your keys and in opening internet. Usually, they get your keys in redirecting you to a phishing site or sending a virus to your device to get the information.
Wajan

Activity: 117

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:04:56 AM

Hackers now have a lot of coins, a lot of hackers that I really don't like, usually the hackers set up an account or misuse using an account as they please, the same hackers can also call coins or account destroyers.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:28:49 AM

Are there a lot of hackers now in the crypto's world ? I mean, it a place not totally safe, because of it's quit new.  Do you think hackers can change the crypto economy for their own benefit ?

hackers now are on everywhere without we know who are they. and related with the cryptocurrency, as long as you can keep safe your private key and your wallet, then you are safe. you don't have to be afraid of hackers because if you can save your information with a good security then the hacker cannot break your security. I am not sure that the hacker can change the crypto economy but it is possible as we don't know how high their skill in the technology so we must save our account and don't tell to other people how much money we have.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:07:16 AM

I think they always have the opportunity to do these bad things. And they can wait a lot and hack money with intelligence. They are very smart and smart. But the freedom of cryptocurrancy money attracts hackers. There is no safe system, so you must always be aware of hackers.
Crypto system is safe especially Bitcoin is the most secure system and no one can hack your system or wallet as long as you keep you wallet passkey secure in other words keep your privacy secure. It is similar to bank account as long as no one knows your password then you are safe so do not make it a controversial but start with golden opportunity as this favorable market may not come again.
Vanhoang2000

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:22:15 AM

Hackers are a threat to cyber security. We are always wary of hackers if you are not aware that you may be a hacker victim taking away your wallet.
jscresult2017

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:48:14 AM

Actually, there are not lots of hackers. I think the hacker is just looking for a profit. this is just my opinion
molla_corda

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:51:44 PM

Of course you can. Cryptocurrency by virtue of technology is an excellent tool for various illegal activities and operations. I can't say, but I don't feel safe when I think that it can be exploited by all sorts of attackers.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
Gragal

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:27:36 PM

Hackers on the bounty are a lot, many tokens are scam because the Hackers who want to make the bounty followers do not get tokens, if you want to choose coins choose a good coin, because the Hackers have spread a lot of coins that make a scam.

▰▰▰ MODUL ▰▰▰
▐  EKOSISTEM CRYPTOECONOMIC ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK [/ u] ▌
https://modltoken.io/
kpd918@ra

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:35:33 PM

A lot of people lose Myetherwallet wallet, Email. I advise you to store your private key carefully and use 2FA for the account.
sherwinsamsung

Activity: 201

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:51:53 PM

Are there a lot of hackers now in the crypto's world ? I mean, it a place not totally safe, because of it's quit new.  Do you think hackers can change the crypto economy for their own benefit ?

lots of hackers are present in crypto world.  cryptocurrency, inspite being launched almost a decade ago, is still on early phase of adaption.  and there are still many who never heard of crypto.  and for those relative new to crypto, they are the easy target of hackers.  they will be led to phishing sites where they will be robbed of their login credentials or private keys.  and in crypto world, if the funds where stolen, there's almost no way to recover them back.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.com - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
mweezy

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:53:57 PM

This is why am afraid to participate in ico projects, because many ico projects are now turning to be scam. How can I detect legit ico project to participate in
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:45:23 PM

For me I we do not need to worry about this problem at all because it is blockchain in the first place. Blockchain is composed of multi numerical and letter characters to access once account. Once you have that called private key on your wallet you all need to do is to keep the code in the safest place you all know. Being responsible is the number 1 key here for you to be safe in the cryto market.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:56:56 AM

A lot of people lose Myetherwallet wallet, Email. I advise you to store your private key carefully and use 2FA for the account.
Keep your privacy secure and start simple trading by buying coins and then selling will give you profit and try to avoid ICO projects etc and make it a pure trading. Keeping a secure privacy will be safe for you to stay away of these hackers and do not open your wallet in the presence of someone so that he/she may not copy your password so this is of great importance to take care of your privacy.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:42:14 AM

Hackers are a threat to cyber security. We are always wary of hackers if you are not aware that you may be a hacker victim taking away your wallet.
Do you know that being a hacker can make you a rich person? The current trend in the world when there is a growing number of online companies is that majority of them launch their online companies and hire the sharp hackers to spot bugs in their cyber security system.

This way they keep the company secure and shield it against the attack of those who are always online to hack and steel. The blockchain technology is one of its kinds and it has actually made it almost impossible for the hackers to hack the wallets.
ClaimMBTC

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:13:21 AM

hackers easily hack the wallets but sometimes hackers hack the big exchanger wallet,that time there get more profit or money so we all are safe the private key,otherwise hackers hack the easily any wallet here because i had personal experienced.

Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:17:28 AM

Cyber criminal is a long known issue and most times people fall victim, those who do not take precautionary measures are usually the culprit, certain informations are meant to be kept safe. There are certain rules to follow in other to ensure one's efforts aren't wasted my hackers, one need to go read the rules about how to stay safe and follow them strictly, I did while joining crypto and I have never been hacked

stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:41:44 AM

Based on my experience, I can say yes that hackers exist in crypto world because I already have some experience on them, simply means I already scammed. Hackers make some pished exchanges sites and once the user/s signed in his/her account, the hacker/s will immediately transferred the funds on their own accounts.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: