Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:22:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Share your knowledge and experiences about altcoin.  (Read 270 times)
Hanazawa (OP)

Activity: 181
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:03:25 PM

For those who are still believing in the ICO as a source of income.  I need your advice and as your experience in a bounty, which is/are the good ways of earning tokens (altcoin). Someone said that signature campaign is better than social media! For you as a good commentator what is your ideas about this? Share your knowledge..

Thank you very much.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► H (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 02:08:52 PM

It would be really hard for you, as a new member, to get started with signature campaigns. You should expect to need at least a year or more, to get your account on a level that would earn you a decent amount.

I would focus on joining other campaigns that allow you to use different forms of social media and in the meantime you can always still post here.

kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:19:07 PM

Icos are really good investments if they have competent team and the project has multiple use cases and can be utilized by the masses, secondly good market rewards icos in a good way, while slow market like we have at the moment requires patience for ico to show any profit.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
fatirborju

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:02:33 PM

In my opinion either the signature campaign or social media are all equally good, have their own requirements but indeed the signature campaign is a bit easier in comparison with social media but in your account forum must be at least already Jr member, while the social media newbie can still participate in the important one project they can meet the requirements that have been made by the project team, in addition to the results obtained are also larger when you follow the signature campaign of the social media ...
Sara Khan Afridi

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:06:42 PM

no doubt signature bounty gives you good amount but for that you need to become a full member to earn decent amount.
all i know i am doing Signature social media (Fb, Twit) and telegram too. So i can earn as much as i can

Earn free money and to the moon together
afterdark

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:08:37 PM

For those who are still believing in the ICO as a source of income.  I need your advice and as your experience in a bounty, which is/are the good ways of earning tokens (altcoin). Someone said that signature campaign is better than social media! For you as a good commentator what is your ideas about this? Share your knowledge..

Thank you very much.
In order to qualify for a good award in the signature campaign, you must have a high account rank on this forum. But at the moment it's very difficult to get a high rank. In campaigns for social networks can participate absolutely everyone who has a good account in FB and Twitter.
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:15:08 PM

i am very much happy for doing this work and i am participate in this as a part time but now i am doing this work full time as a job worker for more earning from my job salary.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Haywhy1

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:16:28 PM

Allow me to share my 5 top learnings so far. I am by no means an expert, so take this with a grain of salt. These are personal learnings that I just want to share with anyone interested in "investing" in Bitcoin.

1. Don't Bet the Farm.
2. Be an Expert at your Chosen Cryptocurrency Wallet/App
3. Diversify
4. Accept as early as now that all the money you put in can be wiped out.
5.Learning ICO
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:20:47 PM

I do not think that now someone will get a profit from social networks, and in general from the bounty of companies. Currently, more than 1000 people join the bounty of the company of social networks and the award equals $ 10. Train has already left!
  I would really like that in the bounty of the company introduced limits for participants, for example:
1. The number of subscribers is more than 5000.
2. The age of the account.
3 The number of participants in the company itself, so that they are not more than 1000 people, and for example 300.
Then I think it will be interesting to participate!
RonaldDuncan

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:23:07 PM

Thank you very much.
My main focus has always was to spread the risk in different projects, if one fails the other one gives profit. Alts have a very good future in my vision, these projects earn a research. Do check these out:

THC
ICX
NANO
TAU

BTC and ETH are good to have in the portfolio but these Alts have impressed me a lot.
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 03:26:47 PM

You need to participate in projects you like and truly believe. Also, every bounty you participate can bring you a good income or less to nothing, you need to choose the ones to participate wisely.

Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:26:54 PM

Thank you very much.
Just an advice dont treat ICO/bounty hunting to be a source of income because it would be a risky thing.I have lots experiences when it comes to bounties which i would say earnings arent guaranteed since you dont have any idea on what would be the amount of tokens you will earn and be converted to btc.No assurance and doesnt have guaranteed that you wont able to hit up a scam project.If you do then it would be a waste of effort and hardwork.On all bounty programs signature campaigns would have always the biggest allocations but well it is depending on the project owner.
bunny0612

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:27:02 PM

Signature campaign with high rank is good, but for low rank i think social network is easier. If you have youtube,blog account with many subscribe, you can do media bounty. IMO media bounty and translate is less competitive than social network, you can earn more stake than others. In social network, reddit and medium is good choise
mariogomer

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:38:55 PM

Altcoins are usually growing very fast. The bounty campaigns are chance for earn altcoin.
I earn crypto currency this way so you can try  Smiley

S T R A Y   ███  ANIMAL TOKEN -  CHARITY AND INVESTMENTS
─ ───── ─    BUY NOW       ─ ───── ─
WEBSITE     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     REDDIT     WHITEPAPER
LamontFalkner

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:39:40 PM

Thank you very much.
ARK, EOS, DRGN and PRG, looking hopeful and rapidly growing. I think it depends what you go for, some of these projects have a high chance of booming, PRG and EOS are my Fav among these. They deserve a check.
Transformer0101

Activity: 462

https://saturn.black

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:41:44 PM

Thank you very much.
If you have a small rank, it is better to participate in social media, because it is at the moment easier than to pump the rank and participate in subscription companies.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
kriticko29

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:44:17 PM

Thank you very much.

ICO investment is very profitable in my opinion. It just depends on how will you do some research to know weather there are worth the wait. Most investors that engage into successful ICO's have multiplied their initial investment upto 10 times of its worth. All we have to do some research.
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:59:51 PM

Thank you very much.

I still believe in ICO but you should have sufficient knowledge about the authentic and scam ICO.I investigate the following things to proceed for any investment or to join bounty campaign.
1. Well defined purpose of ICO
2.well experienced development team
3.comprise of well innovative feature w.r.t other ICO
4.possesses good marketing strategy
5.well allocated budget
6.some practical utility well used by community.
An ICO having all of the above mentioned qualities is supposed to be successful.
cryptokingdom

Activity: 236

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 04:12:52 PM

It is always profitable to own altcoin but altcoin can easily be dump.  Altcoin of $1000 in your portfolio can drop to $200 within a day, it can also appreciate at a very high rate.

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:17:29 PM

Signature campaigns give higher rewards than social media but you can do multiple social media bounty from different campaigns and that can give you more profit if you have much time to do those.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: