Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:15:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you agree?  (Read 1787 times)
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:08:46 PM

Well if this is true.
I think its better to buy some bitcoins now for short term investments.
The problem is the accuracy of this news. Because we all know that the bitcoin's value still unpredictable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jose Rizal

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:27:20 PM

According to CCN, Bitcoin prices will probably climb after April 17, when Tax Day in the United States is over. That’s what Fundstrat co-founder Tom Lee, a noted bitcoin bull, predicts.

If this is true then. Better buy some bitcoins now as long as is it low. Goodluck guys !

Source: @cryptomeren

Thats a good news , if you can afford then this is the time for you to buy some and if thats true its already April 8 more week to go and Bitcoin will pump , and I think thats the start of its pump for this years since people are very suspicious about Bitcoin will be dead and this year will be its final year.

delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 12:35:44 PM

Hopefully it will come true, if April 17 means it will be soon. As long as the price of coin is down, then we have to collect as much coin as possible with a potential coin note only. That way we will be able to profit greatly when selling it at a high price.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:55:40 PM

Hopefully it will come true, if April 17 means it will be soon. As long as the price of coin is down, then we have to collect as much coin as possible with a potential coin note only. That way we will be able to profit greatly when selling it at a high price.

Well, if this is true then it would be great. Bitcoin volatility is unpredictable and hard to foresee but positive mindset would help. Whether the exact date is true or not but surely bitcoin will pump up again in the near future. As of now let's prepare for its increase and invest more if you have enough capital.
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:44:48 PM

The prediction is base on speculation it is not certain if it will surge after that date. I will be happy if blood bath can end after that date will look forward to see as event will unfold after the said date.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:49:12 PM

The problem is the accuracy of this news. Because we all know that the bitcoin's value still unpredictable.

The problem here is the user that will quickly believe in this news. First off, it is not fact but a prediction. Bitcoin is unpredictable, but yes some might predict what will be the price movement but it is not always right.

If people will quickly believe in this news, they might regret if the price dumps after they bought some BTC and then regret investing on cryptos and spread the news about it being a scam, though it is really not.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
JCO05

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:57:53 PM

According to CCN, Bitcoin prices will probably climb after April 17, when Tax Day in the United States is over. That’s what Fundstrat co-founder Tom Lee, a noted bitcoin bull, predicts.

If this is true then. Better buy some bitcoins now as long as is it low. Goodluck guys !

Still a hard thing to believe. Bitcoin's volatility is way unpredictable and if that's true I think it will just affect the volatility a little. I am expecting for more dumps in the market for the next couple of weeks. Surely,buying at thid moment is really promising to earn huge profit soon. But since we really don't know what will happen next,just be patient and wait.

loyaeskiron

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:13:06 PM

Hopefully, it would be happen, so that more people enjoy their hardship and efforts of working in crypto business. And for those who have enough capital, just go now, and invest large capital so that when these certain speculations happen all investors are gain multiple profits.
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:15:09 PM

I think that's good news, and can reduce the panic. I can not wait to see the bitcoin rise again, because the decrease of bitcoin makes me tired, I want this to pass quickly.

malibogako2018

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:20:34 PM

It's Good news if the news is Legit bitcoin is always in red hoping to see in green again so we will make a profit again. It's great news better to buy bitcoins now the tax in united states is near to end so bitcoins climb up again.
ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:29:49 PM

Then that could be the start to the revolution of Bitcoin if the certainty of the article is true. When all investors pray for it to come and it would certainly be this year. If the statement that you say is true and I will be happy if it is because we can see the gain of our investments.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Rena5

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:37:13 PM

Good to know this news,let's wait and see for this things to come.Bitcoin volatility is always unpredictable wherein nobody knows what will come in the days to come.For the meantime be patient in waiting coz the best is yet to come.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
Dimonhamon

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 03:28:10 PM

I agree, but the main thing is that there was not again bad news. I look forward to seeing the price of bitcoin come to the top. I heard that the price could fall to $ 3,000.
babyaia

Activity: 164

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:58:37 PM

All of us are hoping that the price will rise,I hope that the news will come true that on April 17 will go up the price.If that will happen all investors and hunters will be happy.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:04:29 PM

That is the same as  i thought, in April we will only some good and possitives moves and in May we will be able to earn even 2x more than we invested right now.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:09:05 PM

I'm not too sure it will affect the price of Bitcoin, but I'm sure this is good news for Bitcoin price,
because the Bitcoin market in the United States is pretty big.
hopefully this happens...

mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:14:29 PM

according to this it will happen. because the main factor that makes bitcoin prices rise is the political figures or big leaders who support bitcoin. this is good news if bitcoin prices will go up, better invest from now to get profit later before you regret. I just hope this will be true for all of us
If political involves why bitcoin falls, maybe it is the start for the price to recover and go up. It is the time that everyone waits. Buy bitcoin and keep holding until it happens. It will be a great news to everyone and become ready to be the first to earn huge profit. Everyone are waiting for its possibility. We are hoping that it is not just a news but will really happen soon.

BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:50:06 PM

All of us are hoping that the price will rise,I hope that the news will come true that on April 17 will go up the price.If that will happen all investors and hunters will be happy.
I wouldn't count on it. If the price is really going to spike up because of the end of the tax season, traders will start to buy up the market before that in order to be on board already. If that doesn't happen, then forget about it.

First people were looking for reasons to justify the decreasing market, and now it has switched to desperate hope in something that will result in the market to increase again. It's however quite funny though.

People want stability because that will allow usage as currency to pick up, but when there is stability, people suddenly don't like it anymore and start craving for volatility again. Impossible to deal with people here.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:52:22 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 01:19:56 AM by dynospytan

That's might possible to happen but even we predict the future no one can say what will happen to bitcoin in the future. I have read so many articles from well known people on their prediction about bitcoin. Some of that prediction didn't happen. What I am saying is, In terms of investing in bitcoin we must set our own target price on when we are going to buy bitcoin. It is okay to believe to those prediction but it is still up to you whether you will believe in it or not. But for me, reading these articles can help you to decide on what will be your target price when you invest in bitcoin and it encourages also those people who already lost their money to not lose hope.
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:57:27 PM

We are all hoping for when the price of Bitcoin be back again at its highest price and as you have said that, we will be waiting for that moment and let us see it will be true this time. I hope that this can be possibly true so that we will now be lift up from a way too long suffering we are into because of Bitcoin price dump that leads to the sudden freeze of our Bitcoin in our accounts because we do not want to spend it because every single value counts to be a great help when the time comes that Bitcoin price pumps once again to make it more beneficial in our part as holders and our patience will surely be worth it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███