Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:59:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you agree?  (Read 1787 times)
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:07:35 PM

Of course, I think it will be happen, because one year ago we can saw the same situation like now and buy bitcoin in this time is a good optionm because value of this cryptocurrency will increase.
Prediction may be right or wrong. But most of the time we predict only the positive side of it. Yes we all believe that it will rise again because bitcoin shows a scenario like this. Buy now while it was in a low price and hold it and lets see what will happen during that date. Believing was the best way we can do in this kind of situation.
sidodadii

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:12:43 PM

According to CCN, Bitcoin prices will probably climb after April 17, when Tax Day in the United States is over. That’s what Fundstrat co-founder Tom Lee, a noted bitcoin bull, predicts.

If this is true then. Better buy some bitcoins now as long as is it low. Goodluck guys !

Source: @cryptomeren

EDITED
BULLISH RUN IS COMING AS THEY PREDICTED!
It was early for now ! Hope it will consistently pump 😁

Yes it seems that the market has started to show bullish, it seems that in the future we will see again bitcoin resurrection like last year, I also hope it is not just bull trap, look at bitfinex in thousands of bitcoin in buy in few minutes surely it is a positive thing to cryptocurrency market.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:19:53 PM

According to CCN, Bitcoin prices will probably climb after April 17, when Tax Day in the United States is over. That’s what Fundstrat co-founder Tom Lee, a noted bitcoin bull, predicts.

If this is true then. Better buy some bitcoins now as long as is it low. Goodluck guys !

Lol. As good as that sounds and as much as how I want to believe that great speculation, I just can't get myself to do so that easily. Clearly because there have already been a lot of things that was speculated by a good number of people in this industry that I believed and turned out to be wrong. And take note, there were even big names in this industry that have supported those speculations. Those speculations like prices will go bullish again after the chinese new year, etc., etc. Which is why I won't believe this claim that easily and won't buy anymore(although I think I already have enough to make me happy when the markets go bullish again). But we'll see.
This should be a lesson to all of us, those predictions may be right but most of the time are wrong and it's very simple to know why that is the case, the market any market is composed of millions of people maybe even more each single person with his desires and goals to try to predict what every single person is going to do is simply impossible that is why the predictions fail.
Redspallow90

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:28:45 PM

I agree with that opinion, if the bitcoin price will return high again, better buy it at the present time, because for what we wait much longer, use our time while we have it, and use the money we have in a better way, and more efficient, maybe that's what I can say, thanks for the attention Cheesy Cheesy
cyberkuto

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:33:21 PM

EDITED

Well,  I believe on it. So far as of today,  I saw a huge up trending on it's value. Hoping that this will be consistent going up.  But if you come to think of it, you should have make more investment before the said date.
Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:38:32 PM

EDITED
It will never pump consistently expect that there will be a correction after the bullish season ang I guess it is just a massive hard dumped

akihiko

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:41:24 PM

EDITED

I think this is reversal, if taxes will closed.  U.S Currency will increase. Smiley
Odora

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:44:02 PM

EDITED
there could be a big Pump because at that time investors who have long waited to invest their funds in Bitcoin despite their little burden,
this is just a prediction and all possibilities can happen  Roll Eyes
pitek jahanam

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:49:13 PM

WOW! The news is very exciting and very fresh for us, this is the moment that awaited by many people who are in this forum. Especially for new members here like me. Bore a new spirit for us, and we are more confident because even though we are joining here but we also can feel the value of bitcoin increases. So we are getting excited to get bitcoin. I will monitor this development, hopefully, it will happen soon.
Elsie123

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:31:54 AM

EDITED
Oh yeah, really? What has that tax issue got to do with the price of Bitcoin? Nah! Nothing. I don't see how apart from people trying too hard to make themselves relevant around cryptocurrency by all means through hypothesis that don't seem relevant.
The Monkey King

Activity: 284

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:52:45 AM

Of course, I think it will be happen, because one year ago we can saw the same situation like now and buy bitcoin in this time is a good optionm because value of this cryptocurrency will increase.
Prediction may be right or wrong. But most of the time we predict only the positive side of it. Yes we all believe that it will rise again because bitcoin shows a scenario like this. Buy now while it was in a low price and hold it and lets see what will happen during that date. Believing was the best way we can do in this kind of situation.
Yes the future was hard to predict. Prediction was not always right, sometimes it fails. But because everyone of us was optimistic here. We believe that bitcoin will rise again. Remember that bitcoin is volatile, there are times that it increase and as well as decrease of its price.
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:04:06 AM

The future can't be predicted like that, if known in advance something like that it will only increase the price..
Yes, the future is unpredictable. We dont know what will happen in the future but we people here always think on the positive side because we dont want something happen bad. We believe that bitcoin price will increase again just like what happened before last year.

Botude23 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:41:34 AM

EDITED
Oh yeah, really? What has that tax issue got to do with the price of Bitcoin? Nah! Nothing. I don't see how apart from people trying too hard to make themselves relevant around cryptocurrency by all means through hypothesis that don't seem relevant.
If you know about tax, when someone transact in any business related just like bitcoins it will cost a fee %, so if no tax for transacting in bitcoins then many people in the US who are benefiting the profit of bitcoins, I think just like that. As you can see they have a policy or law in that country.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:04:30 AM

The price of bitcoin is already climbing slowly but surely these days and i think that the price will just continue to climb up until the end of this year and that will be the fuel for another year so the rocket will continue to go up to the moon so it is better to buy as long as the market is not pumping so hard so you will not miss the profits.
Docafid888

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:22:19 AM

I think its gonna be a positive prediction, as long as this news spread to all over the world, people will ask buy more of bitcoin, more demand mean more buying, it will go up, beside the prediction itself.
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:24:42 AM

EDITED
Yes I agree that bitcoin will start pumping again in the 17th of April, bullish market started yesterday and it will lead to good a flow of the price this month

data_teks

Activity: 267
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:47:38 PM

While other people doubt its reliability, you can safely continue to buy and hodling it until it will get you profit which you like.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 02:26:25 PM

Yes, the run has started, each and every crypto users are wishing to continue the run or at least not to stop. It has been discussed many times that after the tax day the price will increase again. I can see the sign of $10k, $15k or maybe more again. Who don't buy yet, suggesting to buy some, you'll regret later.  Roll Eyes
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:06:59 PM

Maybe but i'm hoping that bitcoin price will start again to increase it's price. By the end of this year im hoping it will increase it's price again like last year or it may go higher. last year price is very nice many people benefit with that price.
summit26

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:33:51 PM

Yes I agree, I think that will happen, as we look the prices in the market trends, Definitely increases the value of bitcoin even Ethereum, I am waiting the good and positively impact. but ofcourse while the price is not that high much we should buy bitcoin/eth.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: