Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:54:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is everyone just HODLing?  (Read 1271 times)
KuraJamban

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 08:26:58 AM

I'm just waiting for the price hit 100,000$ Tongue
If you're an old trader that buying some bitcoin in 2012-2015 , Then you know what will happen in next year .... so keep holding is the way you will earn more

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hrz

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:09:12 AM

they know bitcoin will rise in price, now when buying a lot of bitcoin prices again down the next bitcoin will rise in price.
BitPlace

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:12:26 AM

they know bitcoin will rise in price, now when buying a lot of bitcoin prices again down the next bitcoin will rise in price.
I beilive that,they still holding because soon the price of bitcoin will be rise and it will progress soon.We should consider that it is challenges they encounter nor it is a good motivation to work hard.So that it will be more grow fast.
guxu219

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:02:35 PM

What else do you want us doing if not to hodl BTC,  we bought coin when it was $19k and now it's worth about $6k,  holding bitcoin just simply means that you haven't lost it yet.  Until you sell your coin,  it cannot be seen as a lost since you still have the btc equivalent of the token.  So I will advice all those planing to sell off to keep on holding their btc until we break for the.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:03:40 PM

Hi Forum
I would like to know what real value you think HODLing adds. What is the point of just holding bitcoin till moon and lambo ? This is cryptocurrency, why aren't we using this as currency? If we all just hold then this whole thing takes on a completely different business model, we lose all real value that it has as currency and it just becomes a full on speculative bubble.

Bitcoin and other currencies have no value if nobody uses them. So I would like to encourage everyone to spend and replace instead of just blindly holding. We won't see merchant adoption skyrocketing if nobody buys stuff with bitcoin. And yes I know it can go up in value, but why not just spend your BTC and EFT some fiat over to your local exchange and replace the BTC you spent ?
If any businesses accept BTC or other currencies it is our duty to support them extra for it and use cryptocurrency.

There is no way for you to grow your coins even more if the price in the market is dumping or decreasing and the only way for to not lose your investment even more is to hold your coins rather than selling it at the lowest price.

jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 09:03:18 AM

Everyone is holding because holders are always get more profits then day traders because this market has huge volatility and if you are a holder then you ignore volatility and never sell in panic and achieve your target at one point.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:12:32 PM

sometimes just for fun, no major reason at all lol
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:18:21 PM

because they know that the bitcoin price  will shoot up again that's the reason they are holding
We all know that the price of bitcoin will rise again and it will become more expensive and I think it is a valid reason why they hold their bitcoin. Furthermore, holding of bitcoin is one of the best way to earn huge income.
Rrotess

Activity: 264

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:21:28 PM

I still  believe bitcoin will bounce back again , im a holder of bitcoin and tokens for almost 4 months and i lose 50% on my portfolio but still a true holder knows whats the best cause big rewards is coming for those hodlers.
Yeah i will agree.Today is better to hold our profits which is coin because this is not the right time to sell with it because the crypto coins is not in normal priceat the moment.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:30:52 PM

Everyone is hodling because they don't have a choice and they don't want to just lose money by selling it to a lower price and they are just waiting and hodling their coin because they know that they can recover their losses once the market goes up again or goes back to normal because this is just a normal bearish trend in the market.
dany henry

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:35:05 PM

Hodling is easier task to do in investing in crypto but with high risk. And many are bag holder because many have bought on 19k ATH on january and believe that crypto will comeback. If they sell it now it will incur lose.
Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:39:14 PM

I think it's a smart decision if we hold the bitcoin and there's no way we'll sell it for now because it's too cheap, especially for those who buy bitcoins at high prices late last year I'm sure they will also be patient to hold their bitcoins so they can get a profit maximum
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:41:43 PM

Imagine buying  bitcoin at $18,000 and someone is now advising that I sell bitcoin at the current price of $6000 in the name of using it as a legal tender.
I certainly will soon be out of circulation and be declaring bankruptcy.....
Think over it again dude

weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:43:39 PM

Hi Forum
I would like to know what real value you think HODLing adds. What is the point of just holding bitcoin till moon and lambo ? This is cryptocurrency, why aren't we using this as currency? If we all just hold then this whole thing takes on a completely different business model, we lose all real value that it has as currency and it just becomes a full on speculative bubble.

Bitcoin and other currencies have no value if nobody uses them. So I would like to encourage everyone to spend and replace instead of just blindly holding. We won't see merchant adoption skyrocketing if nobody buys stuff with bitcoin. And yes I know it can go up in value, but why not just spend your BTC and EFT some fiat over to your local exchange and replace the BTC you spent ?
If any businesses accept BTC or other currencies it is our duty to support them extra for it and use cryptocurrency.

The price of bitcoins today in the market is rapidly decreasing and there is not reason to sell your coins so just keep on holding your coin and do not eager to sell in order to evade of losing a huge amount of investment.

fluctuations

Activity: 183

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:47:43 PM

The current market is fluctuating quite strong so I think at this time should be long-term investment is a safe choice. Currently I am seeing the market showing signs of a very good recovery.
antoclaus

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:52:01 PM

This is the easiest strategy and in many cases, it works
For example as now, there was an opportunity to buy for 6600, I think it's necessary HODLING right now till the end os summer
Kopceak_MD

Activity: 366
Merit: 14

Investment

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 02:00:09 PM

this decision is rather stupid. For example, in the morning you can afford to buy bread and butter, and in the evening you will have enough money only for the package)
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:06:56 PM

Hi Forum

The price of bitcoins today in the market is rapidly decreasing and there is not reason to sell your coins so just keep on holding your coin and do not eager to sell in order to evade of losing a huge amount of investment.
Certainly that is the reason of why almost people with bitcoin are holding, because no one wants loses so there is no reason to sell bitcoin at this dive, I think we are here in crypto to gain more profit and not just to get lose from our investment.

A1exander

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:11:27 PM

Firstly, at present bitcoin is not a currency for day-to-day purchases and cannot become on without higher level solutions (like Lightning Network). Not enough capacity. Secondly, it is a very good long -term investment instead (of course, past performance does not guarantee future gains).
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:15:41 PM

Hi Forum

Certainly that is the reason of why almost people with bitcoin are holding, because no one wants loses so there is no reason to sell bitcoin at this dive, I think we are here in crypto to gain more profit and not just to get lose from our investment.
We're just holding bitcoin because we believe that the price of bitcoin will increase again. No one wants to sell it now because we want big profit, we came here to earn, not to lose profit. I think holding now is our best option because i believe that bitcoin price will increase again. I suggest that we just need to trust and wait patiently for the increase of bitcoin price, for us to earn big profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: