Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:08:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is a virtue in Cryptocurrency Trading.  (Read 2021 times)
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:46:17 PM

It turns out that not only Bitcoin is free falling, almost all Cryptocurrency has decreased significantly.
Be it Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, and various types of Cryptocurrency has decreased quite well.
Various parties have analyzed that the Cryptocurrency phenomenon triggered by Bitcoin is just a momentary phenomenon, or the cool word is the Bubble phenomenon.
You are completely mistaken bitcoin is not a bubble and it is not a temporary phenomena, bitcoin is going to change the way we think about currencies it is difficult to imagine how big its effect is going to be on the economy, but even if bitcoin never grew again in adoption and kept its current price that will prove that a concept like bitcoin can survive for long enough and maybe a new and better currency will be created out of it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:09:42 PM

One of the secret to earn and get a big profit are waiting. If you have a bitcoin or another coins only have to do are wait for the right time so that you can get big profit. That is why they called patience are virtue.
Batman_Bitman

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:47:01 AM

the patience of cryptocurrency trading can be very helpful, so every trader needs a lot of patience. The long-awaited trader has the chance to get a large profit for every coins that it plays. Patience is one of the qualities that every trader needs a lot.
Patience should be a part of life not only in cryptocurrency trading, but in every field of life. I have never seen emotional people successful in life but they will always be cool people who succeed in life. If you are serious about your future and want to make money from crypto currency then you should trade with cool mind and don’t make any emotional decisions.
Btcschool

Activity: 488
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:18:12 AM

I agree to this statement. In order to gain more profits, investors must be patient to wait for the proper timing of  the coin's or stock market's price increase if they intend to sell or wait for te price decrease if they want to invest or to buy more.
I also admit that patience is mandatory especially in trading because if you have no patience and cannot control emotions about the currency situations then you will never be a good trader. For a successful trader patience and courage to invest in crypto trading is mandatory otherwise he will just lose his time and money. Luck, courage and patience are tools for good trading.

Kriptex

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:27:53 AM

It turns out that not only Bitcoin is free falling, almost all Cryptocurrency has decreased significantly.
Be it Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, and various types of Cryptocurrency has decreased quite well.
Various parties have analyzed that the Cryptocurrency phenomenon triggered by Bitcoin is just a momentary phenomenon, or the cool word is the Bubble phenomenon.
You are completely mistaken bitcoin is not a bubble and it is not a temporary phenomena, bitcoin is going to change the way we think about currencies it is difficult to imagine how big its effect is going to be on the economy, but even if bitcoin never grew again in adoption and kept its current price that will prove that a concept like bitcoin can survive for long enough and maybe a new and better currency will be created out of it.

Money in the global markets always flows from impatient investor to patient investor, Warren Buffet says this. So it's the most significant thing to be patient in your trades. Otherwise, you have problems such as dumps.
Funmmi2

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 01:41:24 PM

You can master the fundamentals and be an expert in technical analysis,but if you don't work on discipline and you don't change your mindset, you will lose money. All successful traders have one thing in common and that's patience and emotionless approach to trading. Losing money is inevitable in this business and even the best of traders lose money every day, but they don't stress about it and don't let it affect their emotions. That's when you become a real trader.

I share same thoughts with you,Patience is a virtue that every intending crypto trader must imbibe,the emotions of sadness and joy becomes irrelevant to a trader as he grows in the art.There is no hard and fast rule to Crypto trading,its a digital asset that appreciates over time, so patience is crucial.
ELEL_ELEL

Activity: 177

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:46:11 PM

Cryptocurrency is a no go area if you are an “emergency investor “. By emergency investor, i imply someone who invests in cryptocurrency to get profits within some short period of time in order to settle some immediate financial. The probability of that happening cannot be ruled out, but in instances where they occur, the probability is about 1/10.

Patience is a virtue for bitcoin and another cryptocurrency investment. Prices exhibit intermittent Bearish and Bullish movements over short periods of times which may leave investors confused as to what step to take.

A successful investor studies the market, invests in a coin that always rises remarkably after a significant drops and take decisions in moments of highs and lows.

This will save a lot of anxious investors who sell their coins when prices are dropping, causing them to lose significantly.

Patience is a must in trading because you can't have profit if you don't have patience in monitoring the price up and down. I see my cousin, he is rich now because of trading. He build his own house already he just graduated as a teacher. And bitcoin support also his studies. Bitcoin can change life just have patience.
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 03:20:33 PM

Crypto currency market is very zigzag so if you want to trade with is zigzag market you must lose your money, in this resign patience is very virtue for crypto currency trader. I’m always making money with crypto currency trading and when crypto currency market is show green signal on that I’m just start my trading other wise I just patience when market is red.
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:55:41 PM

yes it is good terminology for the crypto investors if you want to earn a virtue of profit then you can be patience and do not feel any panic selling and you just watch the holding is a good profitability and that is the option which you have choose and stay on this opinion for good profit,

This is really true. What brings profit to us is our patience, Imagine if most traders are not patient enough to wait for the time when cryptocurrency price increases, I don't think there will be testimonies of being successful in this field. If we rush things out, we will probably get thorn.We must be aware that every second, cryptocurrency has the capability of increasing.

Lock00Live

Activity: 238

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:01:31 PM

One of the secret to earn and get a big profit are waiting. If you have a bitcoin or another coins only have to do are wait for the right time so that you can get big profit. That is why they called patience are virtue.
Yes. I also think patience is a virtue in the cryptocurrency market. Every right decision will help you succeed when trading or investing in the cryptocurrency market. No matter how the market fluctuates, you have to be patient and wait for the market to rise again. Because the cryptocurrency market is very potential and has a good future.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
mkhadazz

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:22:59 PM

yes you are right I think patience is a very important thing when you are trading and not only that when your trading should also be able to control your patience to be able to get a profit.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:49:57 PM

yes you are right I think patience is a very important thing when you are trading and not only that when your trading should also be able to control your patience to be able to get a profit.
It's been a part of this whole idea, patience is really needed inside this never ending sway, if we do have patience then we are still in good hands, we can just forget about selling with loses and we will be able to achieved our goals while waiting for the value that we desire to sell out, this attitude needs to
be more connected with out emotions in order to have a healthy investment.
Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:05:56 PM

yes it is good terminology for the crypto investors if you want to earn a virtue of profit then you can be patience and do not feel any panic selling and you just watch the holding is a good profitability and that is the option which you have choose and stay on this opinion for good profit,

This is really true. What brings profit to us is our patience, Imagine if most traders are not patient enough to wait for the time when cryptocurrency price increases, I don't think there will be testimonies of being successful in this field. If we rush things out, we will probably get thorn.We must be aware that every second, cryptocurrency has the capability of increasing.
exactly this is what most other people that really needs to have for and not all are may have to get in a very easy thing in just one click you have to wait for it and you have to learn everything about how are you may able to handle it.
TheDarkRide

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:46:00 PM

For people who has no patient, trading will be more like a gambling. When they saw the red market they will be panic and make a cut loss. Patient is about controlling our emotions and it won't be come instanly. Need time and experience to be able to do patient.
nanasei

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:58:13 PM

Patience is the key to success in every area of our lives if we wish to succeed, but not only in the field of cryptocurrency. In cryptocurrency patience can save you money and without it you can lose whatever you have.
chiko27

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 05:59:27 PM

Patience in trading for me is important in the cryptocurrency market. be patient when market conditions fluctuate and wait for the market to rise again. This is what I do when I trade for profit.
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:15:54 PM

Patience in trading for me is important in the cryptocurrency market. be patient when market conditions fluctuate and wait for the market to rise again. This is what I do when I trade for profit.
Not only in trading, we also need patience in all aspect in our life, for me having the knowledge and confident should always be in our side besides patience because we don't need to be patient in a certain coin if we already found out that it is not profitable anymore and there is no more event in that coin.
Chacon994

Activity: 169

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:18:15 PM

I totally agree with your opinion. Patience is an indispensable virtue for traders and holders. If you do not have the patience, then you will lose a lot of money in this market
darsiderin

Activity: 364

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:05:36 PM

Not only in trading, we also need patience in all aspect in our life, for me having the knowledge and confident should always be in our side besides patience because we don't need to be patient in a certain coin if we already found out that it is not profitable anymore and there is no more event in that coin.
Patience, self-confidence and a positive attitude - this is the most important thing for trading cryptocurrencies. If this is all there, then knowledge is easy to find.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
ItsEzMkay

Activity: 303

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:24:06 PM

Patience is a virtue, but so is not being paralyzed by what is happening in front of you. What I mean by this is when the iron is hot you gotta lock in some profits, and vice versa when things are cold you gotta cut your losses. Often times traders don't do this right away, and then reluctantly sell at a price that is worse for them. If you act with your gut and act right away, most of these problems can be avoided.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: