Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:34:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] YUMERIUM - AN INCENTIVIZED, BLOCKCHAIN BASED, OPEN GAMING PLATFORM 🕹️🕹️  (Read 23530 times)
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:43:00 AM

My name is Ben Vieri I am CEO of ExToke exchange. Please feel free to pm me here or email us via support@extoke.com to discuss you guys getting listed on our decentralized exchange. Thanks
I don't think YUM will be good if listed on decentralized exchange because YUM is something great so it's better to be listed on a decent one like binance or bittrex and eveb on kucoin.

Do you conduct any negotiations with the exchanges? it is very important that the tokens were added on a reputable exchange . This will greatly affect the rate of the token after the ICO . I wish you good luck

Still, they are in presale how can they can contact the exchange without knowing further details about how much they are going to raise. Everything they will announce after the ICO about the exchange, meanwhile we have to wait whether it will reach the hard cap or not.

Why shouldn't they be able to get in touch with exchanges upfront? They already collected enough to cover the soft cap so no issues with planning further ahead.

Maybe team are in touch with the exchanges but for now they can't disclosed this to us until the ico ended. Just keep our hopes to this and trust with the team.

That is a different story but of course they can reach out to exchanges. They will not be able to disclose anything as you say except for letting us know that they are in negotiations.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
remodex9

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:36:49 PM

Hello
I'm having a second doubt about this bitcoin and other cryptocurrency and the up and down of the rate falling. In either way have been thinking of it so much and I have come to a conclusion of selling mine.
thh2899

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:29:07 PM

The Yumerium event was held on 7/2/2018 for 3 days by our investor, Bridge Link at the Shenzhen Venice Hotel.
About 200 investors including the top 3 crypto media in China participated in the event, and spent time exploring Yumerium VR games, a Q&A session, live stream broadcast, interviews with the media, and a speech from Yumerium CEO Jikhan. The event finished with success with over 20K people watching the event on live stream.
alvena

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:13:31 AM

The decision of managers surprises in a pleasant way. Now, on the contrary, I try to cut the bounty fund and deprive the participants of payments. These ryabinets are just fine fellows.
TitiKamal

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:15:51 AM

Yumerium (YUM) is a gambling token that can be obtained by playing, sharing and reviewing games and can be used in any game that supports it.
bongbong2014

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:34:53 AM

The potential of Yumerium lies in its team and its Blockchain Gaming technology.
xarly1

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:18:38 AM

Greetings. Does anyone know when ICO comes to an end? How much money was collected by the project? In any case, I think that it will be a success.
chamika888

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:10:25 PM

Considering prospects of Yumerium  the platform already has analogs, therefore, it should stand the competition. It should be noted that developers haven't presented a detailed algorithm of action yet and haven't described work of a token and the principle of management. If creators successfully embody an idea in reality that at other game platforms the worthy competitor with a universal payment gateway on an ecosystem.
lipochka_s

Merit: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:52:57 PM

A good project, you can see the team has been working for a long time and there are ready games!
I want to support the project and take part in the company's bounty. The reward is alive? I can not find a new bounty thread with a new manager, who knows write to me. Thank you!
Idun

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:04:23 PM

Yumerium team announcement - Yumerium Sale Schedule Update

Hati

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:43:03 AM

Yumerium weekly update

datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:03:22 PM

Anyone has an idea why they delayed the sale? It didn't look that bad and they said they already collected 12.5 M USD.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
lipochka_s

Merit: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:39:59 PM

Anyone has an idea why they delayed the sale? It didn't look that bad and they said they already collected 12.5 M USD.

Now many teams postpone or extend the time of ICO, and this project is no exception. I think the main reason is the desire to collect the maximum.
Icoha2018

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:02:50 AM

I like Yumerium's vision as playing video games is increasing day by day. Yumerium is definitely one of the interesting project I've came across recently.
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:04:27 AM

How to Buy Games at the Yumerium Store
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipfQX5udUa8&feature=youtu.be&a=
hexaman

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:10:52 PM

Hello, who is your point of contact regarding investments? In the past my group has finalized private-pre sale deals over at the likes of Wanchain, Zilliqa, Quarkchain, and Ededchain and are looking to bring large funds to an exciting new project
deodecagone

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:19:48 PM

Yumerium team announcement - Yumerium Sale Schedule Update

the project is excellent, already well assembled, and I do not understand why they moved the bulk of the ICO for September? For this, we need serious reasons
BryanZbraw

Activity: 123

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:35:23 AM

Yumerium is a game platform that has worked with VR Plus. VR Plus is the first and largest VR arcade franchise in Korea with more than 30 locations.
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:45:17 AM

Yumerium is a game platform that has worked with VR Plus. VR Plus is the first and largest VR arcade franchise in Korea with more than 30 locations.

I don't have much experience towards VR sector but i hear from my friends that VR is becoming very prominent in terms gaming technology. So Yumerium is using VR platform in order to satisfy the gamers who loves it very much.
Nina-coin

Activity: 266
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:48:25 AM

I don't have much experience towards VR sector but i hear from my friends that VR is becoming very prominent in terms gaming technology. So Yumerium is using VR platform in order to satisfy the gamers who loves it very much.

VR technology has existed for many years, but has not yet achieved significant success. Only a small part of the geek players use it. In my opinion, the augmented reality technology has much more potential.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: