Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:01:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] YUMERIUM - AN INCENTIVIZED, BLOCKCHAIN BASED, OPEN GAMING PLATFORM 🕹️🕹️  (Read 23527 times)
SubZer0

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:02:55 AM

there are many advantages of this.as i see developers may set their own rules, for example price or frequency of discounts, amount of copies and so on. They do not need to discuss terms with the marketplace itself. And there is no middleman, so the games may be sold for absolutely affordable price. As for us, it seems fantastic!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hamedo98

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:20:59 PM

That's the total supply of YUM, circulation supply and how many YUM per ETH for the public sale?
KopiItem

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:39:50 PM

With the interesting concept about game platform based blockchain technology and supported by many partners, i hope can brings this project succeed in the future. The ICO of the project will be held in 26th September 2018, so best hope when the token sale begin, all of the tokens will be sold out and project reached the target. It is task for the team and developer to do promotion about the project to make investor interested buy its tokens.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:16:40 PM

there are many advantages of this.as i see developers may set their own rules, for example price or frequency of discounts, amount of copies and so on. They do not need to discuss terms with the marketplace itself. And there is no middleman, so the games may be sold for absolutely affordable price. As for us, it seems fantastic!
This project is developing very fast and may have more milestones to be able to promote the project. Personally, I am still waiting for more from this project because their ecosystems will be great and may be suitable for gamers all over the world. If applied then we can use every day in life
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:26:49 AM

A very exciting platform for fans of the game in addition to getting satisfaction in the game can also earn extra money
from this project ..
blokceyin

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:25:27 AM

Anyone has an idea why they delayed the sale? It didn't look that bad and they said they already collected 12.5 M USD.

They have decided to update the main sale schedule to present more progressed development, such as to develop their own games and implement the Payletter platform before the main sale begins... Maybe they want to break a new sale record, huh? Smiley

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Promo Videos
Dwi Winarto69

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 05:19:14 AM

The project is quite interesting, certainly, the team will work with solid and able to achieve success. Game concept projects do have a lot of competition and new ideas are more interesting then many investors will join.
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:05:15 AM

Anyone has an idea why they delayed the sale? It didn't look that bad and they said they already collected 12.5 M USD.

Now many teams postpone or extend the time of ICO, and this project is no exception. I think the main reason is the desire to collect the maximum.

They have collected quite a lot from their maximum already if the numbers on the website were true. Do you think that the market will change fundamentally until Autumn?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:35:42 PM

can anyone show or explain. How much is the platform collected at the moment. On the site, I see only the time until the end of the sale phase. Not a word about the numbers

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
blokceyin

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:16:07 PM

can anyone show or explain. How much is the platform collected at the moment. On the site, I see only the time until the end of the sale phase. Not a word about the numbers

I'm not sure about it, but 12.5 Million USD as far as I know. Their private sale and all 3 rounds sold out (125 Million "YUM" tokens).

Ahadul

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:23:08 PM

This means that the project has already invested more than $ 5 million?
What is the current bonus for investors?
blokceyin

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:55:53 PM

This means that the project has already invested more than $ 5 million?
What is the current bonus for investors?

I think 12.5 is bigger than 5 bro, simple math. Cheesy

This is from their WP, but since they postponed their main sale (to September 26th), it might change. I think I'll make a video about it. Smiley

Idun

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:51:36 AM

New video about Yumerium via its Youtube official channel, explaining the interaction of the team, advertisers and players within the project:

About Yumerium
Samuel Velez

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:54:13 AM

Great ICO
We learned your coin and found it eligible to get a free listing on **aiodex**. However, there is another criterion that we have come up with that is the support from the community. So I hope that you will inform your community to vote for YUM. Hope we will have the opportunity to work more with your coin.

YUM may be of listing on **aiodex** if the number of votes is large enough.
Please go online and vote.
https://aiodex.com/vote/YUM

Regards,
Aiodex Team
Triop

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:58:56 PM

I got a promotional offer which I feel it would be a great idea for this organization to boost it's membership and attract quality investors than quantity investors
HarrisPay

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 01:25:39 PM

Good idea. Incentivizing game players is great if you can advocate for big game partners to adopt your token, otherwise, it is hard to be successful. Team is good but if you want to expand globally, it needs to be more diversified with international advisors and staff.
Good luck with your project.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
nhatnhatkhongnhi

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:15:27 AM

Yumerium is a platform to publish and promote games utilizing cryptocurrency and blockchain technology across all platforms including PC, mobile, and VR. The goal of Yumerium is to create an ecosystem that revolves around game developers which incentivizing gamers to play, win, and have fun YUM is the Yumerium Token and it will be used on the platform's gaming system to help players get access. It can also be earned by playing, sharing and reviewing games and spent in any gaming network or system that supports Yumerium. Game developers can use YUM to attract and engage with users by using marketing tools such as referral bonus or airdrop/bounty campaign.
Seryvolk

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:29:42 AM

Given the current popularity and volume of the market of computer games,and this is an ever-growing market,I think investments in this project can lead to high profits! I believe that Yumerium is a very worthy candidate in this market.
Seryvolk

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:36:21 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2018, 07:18:28 AM by Seryvolk

An incredibly promising project with great opportunities. I wish the team to achieve their goal as soon as possible !!!
I think that's what I think. really want to believe that the developers still be able to realize all the intended and goals and they will help to solve the problems that arise between gamers and creators of computer games.We definitely need such projects.
sacrera

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:36:57 AM

Greetings!
I have checked all the points of your plan and everything is really very good!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: