Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:54:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin rebound in Q2 2018?  (Read 246 times)
VCX_Coin (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 04:19:46 AM

- It’s been a hazy start to the year of 2018 for bitcoin, but here comes the sun.
- April 17 marks the end of tax season in the United States, which started in January 29. Investors who profited from bitcoin’s massive rally in December are having to come up with the money to pay Uncle Sam now, which could explain a percentage of the selling pressure in the bitcoin price in March.
Coincheck may be on the block in the near future. Not only is it for sale but the potential buyer, the Japanese third largest online brokerage Monex Group, is the parent company of US-based TradeStation (with massive data and charting capabilities) and is publicly traded.
- In general, the forces for bitcoin are stronger than the forces against it.
There are many unpredictable things related to cryptocurrency. For instance, major bitcoin markets around the world including the United States are awaiting a regulatory framework to take shape to take the uncertainty out of the equation, among other reasons. It could be the catalyst the cryptocurrency markets need to bring them over the top.

#VCXLending

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
leland orser

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:25:43 AM

I think there's going to be a big bounce, because the whole market is going down.
But I think the downward trend is coming to an end and there is going to be a big rebound.

cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:54:22 AM

Might be,because all of these financial institutions are going to put their money back again to cryptocurrencies as soon as they have paid their taxes,but do not expect anything from it because these big players will take advantage the situation and thats for sure,doesnt matter when but bitcoin will recover sooner or later so we need to be patient if we want to have a good rewards.

mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:24:17 AM

- It’s been a hazy start to the year of 2018 for bitcoin, but here comes the sun.
- April 17 marks the end of tax season in the United States, which started in January 29. Investors who profited from bitcoin’s massive rally in December are having to come up with the money to pay Uncle Sam now, which could explain a percentage of the selling pressure in the bitcoin price in March.
Coincheck may be on the block in the near future. Not only is it for sale but the potential buyer, the Japanese third largest online brokerage Monex Group, is the parent company of US-based TradeStation (with massive data and charting capabilities) and is publicly traded.
There are many unpredictable things related to cryptocurrency. For instance, major bitcoin markets around the world including the United States are awaiting a regulatory framework to take shape to take the uncertainty out of the equation, among other reasons. It could be the catalyst the cryptocurrency markets need to bring them over the top.

#VCXLending
I think if the end of 2018 or the first half of 2019 is about to start! There are many difficulties right now! Not sure yet! But I have always believed in the development of digital money!
Zverek

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:40:09 AM

All this is waiting, but month after month nothing happens, and people come up with new legends for themselves and try to find an explanation for everything that happens. Growth will be, everything in this world is cyclical, and the crypto currency market is no exception. But when no one can say this!
gizmodo1987

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:47:19 AM

All this is waiting, but month after month nothing happens, and people come up with new legends for themselves and try to find an explanation for everything that happens. Growth will be, everything in this world is cyclical, and the crypto currency market is no exception. But when no one can say this!

Exactly no one really can predict the price of bitcoin or other crypto currencies. I think big holders can manipulate the price or just the community when an FUD spreads people will panic sell that causes the price to go down and when a good news about crypto spreads people buying that make the price goes up. Bitcoin is just waiting for a good news to rebound its price.
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:49:45 AM

Who knows because i dont.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:49:56 AM

#VCXLending
The whole community has waiting for such a long with this bear market,and more of that members are hoping to increase the price for the folios to increases too..though many are speculating that after this united states tax days the value of each coins will make growth and gives some profit to all of us,as we are in dip and most of the daytraders stops their work since the bear market starts and dominate this forum
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 05:55:59 AM

Everyone is asking the same question but we are receiving a variety of answers. Some say Bitcoin will go down to one thousand dollars and some others are predicting it to go up to fifty thousand dollars by the end of the year. I very much doubt it will be the latter but I hope it is not the former either. No one knows, except those who are in control of the Bitcoin price themselves and those powers that be, that use both media and governments to bend at their will to control Bitcoin's price and in turn control the rest of us as well, like they have always done. Some things never change on this planet I guess. I do hope though that Bitcoin at least goes back to its former All Time Highs, that would be good.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Icey47

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:58:29 AM

I believe that this will ultimately depend on when the controversy surrounding Bitcoin will be resolved.
jose111

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:33:55 AM

Might be,because all of these financial institutions are going to put their money back again to cryptocurrencies as soon as they have paid their taxes,but do not expect anything from it because these big players will take advantage the situation and thats for sure,doesnt matter when but bitcoin will recover sooner or later so we need to be patient if we want to have a good rewards.

I'm also a bitcoin believer and I'm not loosing hope that it will bouncing soon. In the market as we can see not only btc are in downfall situation also some other coins are also dipping down. Maybe it's really needed much more time to make it fully recovery again. High volatility is there therefore we have no reason to claim that this is not a normal thing therefore we need to have a positive set of mind to think that this only a normal fluctuation and it will going to end. We need to keep patience for this.
ThorWin

Activity: 218

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:48:45 AM

Well, I believe that in the 2nd quarter, the BTC will recover, when the BTC will recover and other altcoin will follow. I think this is the best time to buy and hold them for a long time. This will be a good opportunity for us in the future.
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:49:36 AM

#VCXLending
I think if the end of 2018 or the first half of 2019 is about to start! There are many difficulties right now! Not sure yet! But I have always believed in the development of digital money!

I thinking the same as you. we are now in digital era and every new technology related to digital era will come out. soon every people will know this and they will use it too. I am sure that bitcoin will rebind in this year or at least we can see bitcoin price will increase. maybe, for now, bitcoin giving a chance for the people which don't have bitcoin so they can buy at the lower price because, in the future, the bitcoin price will be too expensive so only a few people that can buy bitcoin.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:59:07 AM

Everyone is asking the same question but we are receiving a variety of answers. Some say Bitcoin will go down to one thousand dollars and some others are predicting it to go up to fifty thousand dollars by the end of the year. I very much doubt it will be the latter but I hope it is not the former either. No one knows, except those who are in control of the Bitcoin price themselves and those powers that be, that use both media and governments to bend at their will to control Bitcoin's price and in turn control the rest of us as well, like they have always done. Some things never change on this planet I guess. I do hope though that Bitcoin at least goes back to its former All Time Highs, that would be good.

Actually it is really hard to predict what will going to happen in the future. All the possibility are able to happen, it is possible to rising up in much higher value again or even it is more continuously dipping down. Nobody knows what exactly will happen. But all of us still hoping that it going to rebound again therefore we avoid in possible losses but I think it is also good to do is don't expect anything from it. Just be patient and stay actively in the market so we can do any fastest moves that can help us to escape to this difficulties. 
ckcharlie

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:08:29 AM

hopefully. crossing fingers for a bounce but the big players are wary and seem to trade short so the market could keep going sideways.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:34:48 AM

In my opinion Bitcoin price still on consolidate and move around $7000 to $10,000, and could be in Q3 start to rebound again and can be surpass the highest price $20,000. History chart of BTC will help to understanding price action of BTC. So the price of BTC now actually is good level entry to buy and hold it in a few month.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Redhead5

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:37:23 AM

I think there's going to be a big bounce, because the whole market is going down.
But I think the downward trend is coming to an end and there is going to be a big rebound.

Yes, it has a big possibilities that bitcoin will rebound in Q2 2018. Despite of excessive downward trend happened recently bitcoin will have a great chances to recover this 2nd quarter of this year. Some investors are now gets involved and give their full support to make bitcoin stands up back in-spite of the chaos moment. I have a positive expectation that before Q2 ends bitcoin will become optimistic.
LeroyBro

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:41:04 AM

I don't think it's gonna reach the ~$15k again so suddenly but I do hope that by Q2 of 2018, we'll definitely see some improvements and finally some bull trends.

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
Road445

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:49:06 AM

My friends and I have the opposite view.
I think bitcoin will soon reach $15,000.

lolek_bolek

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:30:31 AM

My friends and I have the opposite view.
I think bitcoin will soon reach $15,000.

We would all love to see this happen, this past few months have been quiet frustrating. So many times it seemed like its bouncing back and then went back down again.
Right now it feels like bitcoin needs a lot of love in order to reach that $15k again.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: