Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:36:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin rebound in Q2 2018?  (Read 246 times)
PinkFox

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:37:54 AM

It is only possible to predict that if you have some criteria, which could influence the price. But is there? Does it depend on some global economy factor? Or maybe political situation? Or maybe a technological brakethrough? Or what else could it be, that would definitely cause the rebound at all?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:54:30 AM

I think there's going to be a big bounce, because the whole market is going down.
But I think the downward trend is coming to an end and there is going to be a big rebound.

Yes, it has a big possibilities that bitcoin will rebound in Q2 2018. Despite of excessive downward trend happened recently bitcoin will have a great chances to recover this 2nd quarter of this year. Some investors are now gets involved and give their full support to make bitcoin stands up back in-spite of the chaos moment. I have a positive expectation that before Q2 ends bitcoin will become optimistic.

Yes I agree, the possibility is just around the corner for bitcoin to bounce back in the 2nd quarter of this year and hopefully this could be the right time that we are all expecting to happen. The successive dips of bitcoin could be the adjustment period before it will regain the strength to continue it's rise and hoping that the resistance will be overpowered soon.
nonkinto

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:59:29 AM

I think you're right and there's gonna be a good rebound . The market has been red for too long . I hope in the near future will be a serious rebound
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:14:10 PM

I think there's going to be a big bounce, because the whole market is going down.
But I think the downward trend is coming to an end and there is going to be a big rebound.

Yes, it has a big possibilities that bitcoin will rebound in Q2 2018. Despite of excessive downward trend happened recently bitcoin will have a great chances to recover this 2nd quarter of this year. Some investors are now gets involved and give their full support to make bitcoin stands up back in-spite of the chaos moment. I have a positive expectation that before Q2 ends bitcoin will become optimistic.

Yes I agree, the possibility is just around the corner for bitcoin to bounce back in the 2nd quarter of this year and hopefully this could be the right time that we are all expecting to happen. The successive dips of bitcoin could be the adjustment period before it will regain the strength to continue it's rise and hoping that the resistance will be overpowered soon.

Well just don't expect the rebound to be in the same pace as when thr price went down. It's likely going to be a slow steady ascent, if it does go bullish. And of course there will still a lotnof challenges along the way so better to tread warily when trading btc

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
thecodebear

Activity: 2072
Merit: 813

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:01:23 PM

Q2 will definitely be a rebounding period. But it'll be the beginning of the rebound. The price discovery of the past few months has found Bitcoin a bottom in the 6000s. Q2 will be the shift from bear to bull market. I don't think anything crazy is gonna happen at this point, but I'd say bitcoin will likely go back to test the $11,500-$12,000 point it failed to break twice so far this year. So Q2 should take Bitcoin back over $10k solidly. Bitcoin will probably spend the rest of the year building the price range from that ~7 week mania phase ($7k - $20k) from Nov-Dec into its base price. Once the holders from the end of 2017 are back to having a profit from whenever they bought at things will start getting nuts again. But Q2 wont' be nuts, just a slow momentum shift back to gaining ground.
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:06:15 PM

I hope so but I would not expect much especially now that it is kind of bullish, we still can’t tell yet if it is going to increase to the moon. There had been speculations that Bitcoin might even decrease to around $3k before skyrocketing to the moon.
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:05:38 PM

Indeed this year has been a very hectic year for bitcoin and cryptocurrency altogether. The various activities from the beginning of the year has really affected the market much and market has bled ever since until now.
major social media platforms- Facebook, Twitter, Google decides to ban crypto advertisement and governments stated they'll ban and of course India has put word into action so i think it's been a hell of a year.
As for me i think this year will be the year of optimum certainty about crypto. Those who'll ban will ban and those who'll regulate will also regulate and by the end of the year we'll know the new trend and them full crypto activity will resume. Right now due to the uncertainty of what'll happen next, many people fear to invest in projects or crypto and that's also affecting market.
And also as you made mention, indeed the government can restrict is but they can't kill crypto altogether. That won't happen
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: