Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:00:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: can someone help me?  (Read 1684 times)
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:59:26 AM

It is too dangerous for such a thing, for coins that are already listed on the Exchange like Ethereum and DOGE are always up and down prices and cannot be predicted.

Don't force things that are not necessary because your life is still long.
Jpt

Activity: 374
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:29:49 AM

There are not such criteria that determines worthiness of a coin that can rise in prices and give good return. However, we can do some ways before going to invest in them. First of all, project team is important and its reputation. Its purpose and technology should also be good. What promises they have made and whether they are practical or not. Before going for a coin, you should research, take advice from crypto advisers etc.
ivan376

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

stabilascan.org

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:35:11 AM

You can try investing in COLX. COLX before is just 1 sat in value. It reaches about 120 sat last January. This time its price is about 10 sat. It has a promising and wallet, with a zero protocol to be launched next week. You can try to research COLX.

Another is my signature. ADAB exchange, the first exchange site of the countries. You can read its whitepaper, join telegram and make more research about the team behind ADAB.

Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:42:06 AM

I am interested to invest on a not well known coin and newly released, what are the factors I need to consider to take a look to know if this coin has a bright future?

Can you give an example of a altcoin that you think will have a good value in the future and why? please give your explanation.

Thou no one can predict absolutely right when it comes to crypto due to its volatile nature. However, some coins have still trying show themselves as the future. This is the reason I will want to recommend a coin called Matrix. The idea behind this project is one of an AI technology. Chinese based origin and an amazing team behind it, success is nothing but a must. With the plan of the team to launch its mainnet first quater next year, the sky is the beginning for the coin.
solovalley

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:42:26 AM

I am interested to invest on a not well known coin and newly released, what are the factors I need to consider to take a look to know if this coin has a bright future?

Can you give an example of a altcoin that you think will have a good value in the future and why? please give your explanation.

the coin market is experiencing a decline and even today is very weak, I can't see which coins are good. and currently there is no distinction between coins that have potential and weak coins, because all of them are in the same downtrend.
hanxinvwang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:46:07 AM

The current market conditions are very bad. I can't see a good coin, because most coins come from Ethereum, and Ethereum is very bad at the moment! I suggest you wait any longer!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
pukul rata

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:31:13 AM

for now, it will be quite difficult to choose which new altcoin has good prospects for the future because the market is not good and it is getting worse, and also now it may be a little risky due to uncertain market conditions, and the difficulty of determining what will happen in the future market.
tuikindu01

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:35:31 AM

The crypto market has not been booming lately, and I don't think investing in new COINS is a smart choice. I still recommend you invest in bitcoin and eth would be better.
Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:08:45 AM

If you look closely, there are not a few good altcoins in which you can invest, but you need to analyze yourself!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
larks500

Activity: 616
Merit: 114

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 09:16:47 AM

Forget about altcoins, just invest to Bitcoin. Do you need explanations why? Because Bitcoin it is only original cryptocurrency with the great team and the great legend behind. Now you can see that BTC is most stable coin in hard times fro most of alts.

nameforcoin

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:56:32 AM

I do not invest in altcoin now. Now it is very dangerous. I prefer to invest the money in already settled, more reliable coins more. The market is in very sad state and I do not want to risk so.

manwithsuit909

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:58:32 AM

try your luck with GCOX acm bro
explanation ?hemmmm most promising ico and progressing in a quite fast rate
artem30011994

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:35:48 AM

the coin market is experiencing a decline and even today is very weak, I can't see which coins are good. and currently there is no distinction between coins that have potential and weak coins, because all of them are in the same downtrend.
I agree, even the most top-end coin in such a market will not inevitably fall in price. therefore it is better to refrain from investing

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space     | Join Referral Program  TOKEN SALE     ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
─    Facebook    ─     Medium     ─    Telegram        ─
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:54:47 AM

There are a few components to be considered when we will invest in the coins, both from exchange and ICOs. We ought to totally know the correct idea of the coins that we need to invest. It is imperative to peruse the whitepaper or idea driving the coins. Also, know well the group building and building up the coins, regardless of whether they are experienced or not. One of my most loved coins is the Cewnote.
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:04:33 AM

Can you give an example of an altcoin that you think will have a good value in the future and why? please give your explanation.
investing in new coins has never been easy but it is one of the best ways to invest especially if you believe in the future possibilities of such a coin. But if you are not sure sometimes it can be challenging you need to be careful so as not to invest in some shit coin that will make you lose all your money one day. Most of these shit coins hit exchanges only to die out with no volume. I think you should look at parameters like the usability of the project behind the said coin. If the project solves a particular problem in the society then it is very likely to gain adoption and the coin will also hit the moon soon.

aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:07:16 AM

If the ICO was successful then you can proceed to invest, but if the ICO is still holding their ICO then it is best that you check if they are generating support from the community, check their telegram channel and see if they always answer members question about their roadmap and platform.

sikko

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:20:45 AM

If you want to invest in Altcoine, you should pay attention to community support when choosing coins. But I would still like to investigate and read it yourself. You should research and learn except where it is said. The most important recommendation is that you pay attention to the technical team.
Muwatti

Activity: 176

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:28:04 AM

Investing is really risky. You cannot truly predict what will happen to your investment in the future. Especially now that the market moves ups and down. Investing in newly emerge coin will be a very risky decision. So I recommend to you if you will going to invest, invest on those coin that you think has a great potential to rise. But the decision will be yours in the end.
chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:44:40 AM

Well it's hard to tell which coin that will have a good future, because in cryptos nothing is a guaranty, so most times here is based on speculation, Bit I think maybe you should take a look at credits, it's platform that is aiming to achieve 1M TPS and if they can achieve that, it will massive for the project.

zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:21:42 AM

Maybe I would suggest seeing SiaCashCoin at Mercatox Exchange.
Because with SiaCashCoin you can see it only takes 2 days to go up to 300%.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: