Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:08:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: can someone help me?  (Read 1684 times)
ekn222

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:54:41 AM

if you check the forum you will probably find 1000s of post about that. Good luck
Omnopon)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:36:16 AM

Choose the one with the potential to be popular, and with already people in it. I would suggest you to look when it was started and how much have they developed.
Cassenan

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:30:15 AM

I cant give you some advice about that, just be idealistic to choose of a good and be successful ico interms of investing. Research and watch their platform is the good idea.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:43:24 PM

I am interested to invest on a not well known coin and newly released, what are the factors I need to consider to take a look to know if this coin has a bright future?

Can you give an example of a altcoin that you think will have a good value in the future and why? please give your explanation.

Several days ago one of the best companies in South Korea started to work with OmiseGO. That is why I guess that this altcoin will be going to grow. I also recommend you to invest in IOTA, Lisk, Stellar and Verge.
Gizaza

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:12:15 PM

I am interested to invest on a not well known coin and newly released, what are the factors I need to consider to take a look to know if this coin has a bright future?

Can you give an example of a altcoin that you think will have a good value in the future and why? please give your explanation.
Have you invested in ICOs? I recently found one project called  lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction.
gregden

Activity: 212

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:24:02 PM

Not really understood the question. Do you mean already coins that are traded on stock exchanges, or ICO? In any case, first of all, I would advise watching the whitepapper and the command. Analyze whitepapper is difficult enough, so I advise you to learn coins on icodrops.com
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:27:37 PM

I am sure I wont be offering any new prospective here but be sure to make your own research, thoroughly inspect the project before investing, their roadmap, team, social media activities, fundamentals, market niche etc. I am a big fanboy of the AION project, its still a gravely overlooked interoperability project.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:27:48 PM

Okay first  I am not doing this because its in my signature .

Okay you should try to invest in DIW because it got more increase percentage and base I hot some hit that it will surpass harf cap and what does it means? Good results, good investment that you can get bright future so click my signature that is just down here under my post.
-Maks-

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:40:06 PM

I can only give advice on how to come to this answer. Study successful ICO, estimate ideas of their development, make a template and compare it. The main thing to guess, it will take place in the world or not. And do not think to invest in local projects, such as Federal currencies or aimed at a small part of the population.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:53:10 PM

By my opininion it is better to not invest in ico
Better to wait and buy from market if you like any token
 Looks like crypto have found his floor.So first to rise will be propably btc

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:55:16 PM

The recent market is very depressed. I can't see any good altcoin. If I choose to invest in altcoin, I will choose coins with strong community support, and the technicians of the team are also very important.

Yeah i am agree with you. market is still bad. every coins in cryptocurrency are falling on the market.
i suggest you to buy the coins which has a great volume in the market.
even though the price is falling so far you can still suggest to buy it now ? are you sure that the price will not potentially decrease again if for now ?
better buy it when the price has started to improve and show a positive trend therefore we will quickly get a profit

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
serenitysilence

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:21:10 PM

you still need to pay attention to whether there is a ready product for the team. this is a great advantage over other companies.

abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:37:36 PM

The main factor to be consider in investing in any Altcoin is the level at which the Dev team is active and their social media platform of the project. #myopinion

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
catapult

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:48:07 PM

If you want to find new reliable coins, you should do some researches about good developer teams and their works. And also you should read the whitepapers, and finally try to understand if the idea of the coin is innovative or not.
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:56:27 PM

I think that the choice of coin in which you want to invest, you need to implement on the basis of the project that is behind somoy coin. It is also worth looking at the development team. I choose those projects that can bring real benefits to the public at present or in the future. Of the last projects I like EOS. But it seems to me that this coin will be sold at a low price for a long time.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
suhoy

Activity: 157

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:59:17 PM

That's a strange question, dude. If you want to invest a serious sum - you should do any possible research towards that certain coin.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Bhosted

Activity: 328
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:07:48 PM

if you are not particularly know things on the market, then I would advise you to invest in TOP20 on a coinmarketcap, because it is difficult to choose a new coin.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:11:46 PM

First look if there are trades on exchanges on that coin everyday and if it's listed on exchanges. But what's more important IMHO, is how much is the daily trading volume.
Can you give an example of a altcoin that you think will have a good value in the future
There are many of it but why you want those not so popular coins if you can invest to those tried and tested coins?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:50:59 PM

I would not advise you to invest now in new coins, because the market is now in a very bad state! I now invest only 3 projects, but when the market goes up, I will invest in more than 10 projects. Now is a good time to buy such coins as ETH or NEO, I think they will bring a good profit in a few months!

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
Marine8

Activity: 195

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 10:01:57 PM

First of all, instead of looking at the coin alone, you have to look at the project and see if it is making any progress. If the project is moving on smoothly, then you are convinced that the coin is worth investing in. Also look at how the trading of the coin is going on, are people actually buying?

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: