Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:08:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: can someone help me?  (Read 1684 times)
thamvii111

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:16:07 AM

I think you should consult with experts or friends who have entered this world, but your confidence is the greatest influence. in this business all things can happen, many surprises that will arise. Smiley
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:52:33 AM

In order for someone to help you, you need to research and learn. What do you want to get help with? How much information do you have about the property you want help with? First you need to know what you want.
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:12:29 AM

I think recent buzz going around IOST token recently i found article https://globalcoinreport.com/ios-token-iost-a-cryptocurrency-on-the-rise/ which was really good . I think Cybermiles having awesome concept . You can even look at Bubbletone ICO already near to closing their ICO .

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Endank

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:00:10 PM

There are hundreds of coins released at the same time, you can not learn all of their business models and plans one by one. So maybe you can go to the web that provides a review of ico and start it from there.
solovalley

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:04:20 PM

It may not be easy to choose ico because there are so many today. My suggestion is to buy coins on a project that is almost reaching its hardcap. I think it will be safer because the developers get the funds as needed.
Sri Asih

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:07:54 PM

The coins that are currently successful are coins that are supported by many communities.
So maybe you can start searching from social media and see how the project developers build community.
cryptomanspbmgdn
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 02:14:43 PM

Yes, something can come out of this strategy. the main thing is to diversify risks
Rinaldi11

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:42:17 PM

Cryptocurrency is definitely a popular topic these days especially since Bitcoin just reached an all time high of $20,000 per coin. The question is, which cryptocurrency should you invest in 2018? Will there be another coin that peaks as much as Bitcoin? Will we miss the opportunity yet again? Ethereum was the second breakthrough after Bitcoin, with their awesome smart contracts feature. There are currently at least 1,000 different types of coins as listed on Coinmarketcap.
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:14:11 PM

I think it would be of your benefit if you do your own research. What made you decide to choose this coin by the way? Is it because it is still cheap or you have followed through their ICO and you think it is worth it. Try to check on the project itself, its roadmap and its founders. You'll soon figure out if that coins is worth to invest in or not. Goodluck to you!
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:35:11 PM

Read the whitepaper and understand it. Know their roadmap and the milestones being achieved. The dev and support team must be active and check their background if available. The community is important as well, join them and observe the behavior of the people. The case use in real world is important as well, they should be innovative, future proof, and can adapt to change. Always check the price in exchanges as well, whether it's just pump and dump or good for holding long term.
VTYU1700

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:32:07 PM

That's not a good idea to invest in poorly known coin right now, better wait or, if i were you, invest in popular coins, such as bitcoin or ethereum
bellakrstna

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:05:23 PM

I am interested to invest on a not well known coin and newly released, what are the factors I need to consider to take a look to know if this coin has a bright future?

Can you give an example of a altcoin that you think will have a good value in the future and why? please give your explanation.

If a new coin created, you must use what is the purpose of that coin. what is the advantages of the coin if you compared with another coins.
if you find the advantages over the other coins, you can trust the coin and buy to invest on them.
Artron1

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:38:46 AM

What kind of help do you want? You do not need any help getting into the crypto money world. All you have to do is research and buy the coins you want to follow.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:40:44 AM

perfect choice is rem check the ann it's about password less token blockchain, build on eth, general ico are good for quick money or the one with a good dev behind, other good oen is pigeon or polytimos
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:42:40 AM

It is not really that hard knowing a coin that will do well in the long run. The same factor anyone will look at in a new company to know if it is worth investing in, is the same thing that anyone will need to look at to know if there is a need to invest in an altcoin or not such as the team, the project idea, availability of a product, the roadmap and other technical details.
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:12:07 AM

I am interested to invest on a not well known coin and newly released, what are the factors I need to consider to take a look to know if this coin has a bright future?

Can you give an example of a altcoin that you think will have a good value in the future and why? please give your explanation.

Electra coin > The reason why this coin will have a good value in the future because this is community-driven coin, they have a very active community on both discord and telegram also their community always won on voting program (exchanger vote listing, best coin voting, etc), also this coin has a very fast transaction speed. I'm sure it will be the next Ripple in the future  Smiley

BitWhite > This is DPOS algorithm coin, as we know is still rare who using DPOS algorithm at this time. This coin is still under development, many great features will coming soon. Also, this coin has own sidechain. I'm sure when all features released this coin will moon.  Wink
3kpk3

Activity: 896
Merit: 148

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:21:19 AM

As I have mentioned many times before, the whitepaper needs to be analyzed thoroughly before checking other factors since I believe that this is the crucial factor in determining whether the project is worth investing into or not. Apart from this, you need to do your research regarding the project developers, social media interactions by the development team, bounty manager etc.

mronezigger

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:47:53 AM

choose ethereum,Ethereum is the second biggest cryptocurrency after Bitcoin. It was founded in 2014 by a team of developers, lead by Vitalik Buterin. The currency has had it ups and downs but has clearly cemented its position as the second largest cryptocurrency.
Byzantium101

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:59:12 AM

Most of the top 10 are regularly used to finance icos and a store of value, so those are proven and safe. Now, it makes perfect sense to look deeply into the technology and read the WP.

jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:29:45 PM

choose ethereum,Ethereum is the second biggest cryptocurrency after Bitcoin. It was founded in 2014 by a team of developers, lead by Vitalik Buterin. The currency has had it ups and downs but has clearly cemented its position as the second largest cryptocurrency.
I guess anyone can invest with eth as there will be no explanation will be needed to justify the investments with ethereum. Like you have mentioned, it is the second best crypto currency so for an definitely will be having very good future.

But only investments with eth, is not the thing I'm recommending because I am always preferring anyone to invest with bitcoin also. Because bitcoin must be the only coin we can be sure about to have great future.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████