Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:45:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will BTC moon again? Yes.  (Read 810 times)
margarita_free

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

Good community manager for your blockchain project

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:39:57 PM

yes,i am sure btc will go moon again,maybe it is the end 2018,now market is very good,many coin grow up with btc,i hope this year btc can reach 25-27k usd
many people thoughts, that BTC go to the moon in this summer

Junior community manager
TricksterX

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 03:43:30 PM

of course, all time high every year cause deman always going high
Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:45:52 PM

I'm very optimistic that BTC will return to above 20k$.

I've made a shitty chart that you can look at:
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/YOqwVpsp-Bullrun-Continues-Soon-Don-t-Worry-Cryptofam-just-look-at-this/
Looking at similar patterns, BTC will soon break the channel upwards and will slowly strike once again.. and again..
Sure it is. Bitcoin will go to the moon again. It will reach $ 20,000 again or beyond that by the end of the year. It is just like last year, bitcoin price will pump up after June or July and will continue until December. So, I am saving all my money to buy more bitcoin.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:48:08 PM

yes,i am sure btc will go moon again,maybe it is the end 2018,now market is very good,many coin grow up with btc,i hope this year btc can reach 25-27k usd
I guess BTC will be stable around 15k in 2018.
today we have great news that Nasdaq will first trade BTC as well. this is great adoption.
congrats to Crypto world

EEEian

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:49:46 PM

LocalBitcoin is a huge market and grows for more than one reason.Generally,though,it should show the number of people who are willing to buy bitcoin on the street for who knows what reason.People use it because it's the first best workable solution.Seeing it grow is insanely bullish.
IMO,it's as close to a pure market as you can get.LocalBitcoin is real world demand in developing markets.Those are the places where you eventually see exchanges build up and take over LocalBitcoins demand.
CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:49:57 PM

Most certainly bitcoin is on its way to the moon , though it might not  be as rocketing as many  might expect but it is sure on its way.
illy_ya

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:51:15 PM

Yes, and we will never know when.
It's just a luck!
Good luck, guys!

Hold on !!!   Angry
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:53:02 PM

I hope so, if you observe the last couple of days then you must have to admit that Bitcoin price is getting higher again, Not only that but also Bitcoin price will reach the recent top rate within this month from my observation. So you can call it Bitcoin moon. but people are becoming alert day by day so they are not put their attention any rumors. so they are holding their Bitcoin for the future purpose.
satecream

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:00:43 PM

I think it yes. Bitcoin is very good in next season i think and when seeing there will be going world cup and russia accepted bitcoin i think it will increasing the price of bitcoin

Ale46

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:05:31 PM

that's for sure because the market is starting to rise again and by the end of the year we'll see botcoin all the way to the moon Smiley
salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:07:07 PM

Doesn't it have mostly the same trends each year? And each year people panic, sell, then are sad. History repeats itself.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 04:21:38 PM

I was expecting the recent correction much earlier but somehow it was delayed because of the involvement of the big whales and the institutional investors. The year 2017 was a year when crypto and blockchain went mainstream and I am expecting the growth in the year 2018 (the growth momentum delayed due to the correction). Bitcoin will not only recover its price but also it will hit a fresh all-time high level in this year itself. No doubt that institutional investors and big whales would join the momentum again but the market will respond in a matured sense this time in my opinion.
denetci

Activity: 490
Merit: 278

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:24:22 PM

btc will go the moon again, but not in a short time i belive. we will see huge price increase this summer i believe. my prediction is between 25-30k.
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:30:22 PM

yes, I'm also sure BTC will hit again to $ 20000 this year, even will rise over $20000, but not in the near future.

bitcoin will rise slowly after the correction ends, because I see if the bitcoin price rise when the correction, then it is a fake price.
Jorheen

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:30:35 PM

I believe that what is happening now in BTC is just a challenge for us bitcoiners. Just remain calm and wait patiently as it will reaches the moon because the longer you hold and patiently wait, the more you earn. It is not new that the price always fluctuate. Bitcoin had proven it in the past year and it always recover. Its price changes every now and then so just practice proper timing of holding and selling.
SMD.Shuvo

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:37:19 PM

My Bitcoin really seems to be the moon. Because it is a very expensive coin from all coins. The coins earned great reputation by introducing this Bitcoin excellence, and this Bitcoin has benefited a lot financially. Even I have earned a lot of money by working on this precious Bitcoin. It seems very precious to me than the moon.
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:17:50 PM

I hope so, but one can really not be sure on how the bitcoin market is going to move. I guess only time will show of what happens. But after the pump we went through last year and for such a long time I don't think the markets are going to recover this fast again.
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:40:47 PM

IMO, I'm just saying that it will really reach again that marked in the future but not too soon, seeing as how bitcoin struggles to get past the $10,000 mark despite its great recovery from the $6000 deficit last month. Anyways, if price continues to recover, despite some little dips a long the way, probably by october and above, we could see the price nearing or surpassing that price.
hundi.online

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 06:17:02 PM

Yes guys, the BTC can "go to moon" but remember it has rebounds, it means that will not go always up, but going down and up, and by this way going to the moon. Smiley
Yeah hoping of the same here Smiley
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:11:25 PM

yes finally after the hard time of the market we can see the price are continue to increase again day by day. we have to more optimistic to get more benefit because its possible this year will be better than last year. I will keep hold until the price of bitcoin reach highest value.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: