Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:41:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will BTC moon again? Yes.  (Read 802 times)
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:34:50 PM

Yes, It will go to the moon in few weeks. Had a good growth with all altcoins in last 10 days. Though there was a dip today, the market gained its momentum and travelling at a normal mode. Expecting a good hike in few days.

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:27:15 PM

yes finally after the hard time of the market we can see the price are continue to increase again day by day. we have to more optimistic to get more benefit because its possible this year will be better than last year. I will keep hold until the price of bitcoin reach highest value.
It has a big chance for bitcoin to be skyrocketing again to the moon. I think bitcoin can accept mamy challenges and it shows no problem at all so there's no worries when there is lowering of the price just keep the positivity alive.
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:29:40 AM

if it's great, in the marking you can clearly see his figures as up and down

Bitcoin has not reached its prime yet and last year’s historic market price and capitalization is just the start of bitcoin’s trip to the back of the moon. I am actually rooting my claims on the experts’ prediction on bitcoin’s market price.

wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:48:04 AM

Yes, It will go to the moon in few weeks. Had a good growth with all altcoins in last 10 days. Though there was a dip today, the market gained its momentum and travelling at a normal mode. Expecting a good hike in few days.

Bitcoin already shows it can go to the moon again, a big chances of price to increase. I believe it also we can expect a bull run continues going on this coming weeks. So holding on for now is best and wise decision for our btc.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
investeerder

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:51:45 AM

Bitcoin already shows it can go to the moon again, a big chances of price to increase. I believe it also we can expect a bull run continues going on this coming weeks. So holding on for now is best and wise decision for our btc.

Those past pumps are good reminder to us that there are more certain good movement that will happen on future so we should expect that there are more whales that willing to spend there money again with bitcoins on next month onward. And we shouldn't worried for this dumping time happened right now since once and for all dumping is normal and temporary and next to it will be the PUMPING time.

BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
picostocks

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:01:01 AM

Nice chart.

We are living in the bitcoin era when the most accurate prediction tool is MSPaint Smiley
SammieB

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:27:55 AM

if it's great, in the marking you can clearly see his figures as up and down

Bitcoin has not reached its prime yet and last year’s historic market price and capitalization is just the start of bitcoin’s trip to the back of the moon. I am actually rooting my claims on the experts’ prediction on bitcoin’s market price.

I remember experts talking about 100.000$ for bitcoin, right before it crashed from 20.000$. It felt like a speculation at the time, only to catch interest of a much bigger audience and bring on a crazy level of demand from people who we're not ready for crypto realities. Once the price started to dip they sold everything in panic, throwing btc way back. I hope that scenario won't repeat itself and bitcoin will grow steady buy surely (before the bulls start raging again lol)
bitcoinblog

Activity: 496
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:32:37 AM

Seems like Indian hurdle is over and Bitcoin is leaving India on its own and moving ahead.

That is what usually happen , when a nation started panicing with something new ... that New left that nation and move on.

Sad for India  Undecided

** FREE SPACE **
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:17:54 PM

I'm very optimistic that BTC will return to above 20k$.

I've made a shitty chart that you can look at:
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/YOqwVpsp-Bullrun-Continues-Soon-Don-t-Worry-Cryptofam-just-look-at-this/
Looking at similar patterns, BTC will soon break the channel upwards and will slowly strike once again.. and again..
I don't know how this can be put in doubt by some people, bitcoin is going to recover that much is clear, what we really do not know is when that is going to happen but if you are a long term holder that is completely irrelevant I do not care if it happens tomorrow of if it happens in 10 years I know that I'll still keep holding my bitcoin no matter what, in fact when you think about it, it is better that it takes as long as possible because that gives you the opportunity to get as much bitcoin as you can in that timeframe, that will be great for me because I did not had a lot of time to get bitcoin before it skyrocketed.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:37:04 PM

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/YOqwVpsp-Bullrun-Continues-Soon-Don-t-Worry-Cryptofam-just-look-at-this/
Looking at similar patterns, BTC will soon break the channel upwards and will slowly strike once again.. and again..
Some says that it will and also some are saying that it won't due the market volatility on its value. Cryptocurrencies are naturally volatile which limits the increase that its value is having or not be exaggerated. Given thatbthere's an enough time for its value to increase that much and again reach. So just keep holding and investing at tikes like this.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:41:00 PM

I really like your courage and I equally believe that bitcoin will soon go to the moon again as it happen at the middle of December last year if all things remain equal.
SammieB

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:30:38 PM

Seems like Indian hurdle is over and Bitcoin is leaving India on its own and moving ahead.

That is what usually happen , when a nation started panicing with something new ... that New left that nation and move on.

Sad for India  Undecided

Too sad, they cutting their own leg with that ban, or maybe they are just not ready yet. 
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:11:58 PM

this is only your prediction, and it is not necessarily going to rise, in fact now the price is still down and there is no good news, we must monitor the current price movements and market conditions how, only that determines the price increase.
fanbeila

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:46:05 AM

I don't think that it will reach 20,000 dollars price that much soon.Earlier it was due to launch of bitcoin future sfor such an ATH and now there seems no such possibility.But we could hope to cross 10,000 price soon and it would definitely be a great bounce back from 6,000 dollar price.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SammieB

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:03:43 PM

I don't think that it will reach 20,000 dollars price that much soon.Earlier it was due to launch of bitcoin future sfor such an ATH and now there seems no such possibility.But we could hope to cross 10,000 price soon and it would definitely be a great bounce back from 6,000 dollar price.

Maybe by the end of 2019 it will get to 20k with steady growth. Only steady growth, big price jumps play out bad in the long run.
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:34:48 AM

Yes guys, the BTC can "go to moon" but remember it has rebounds, it means that will not go always up, but going down and up, and by this way going to the moon. Smiley
Yeah hoping of the same here Smiley
That’s why more and more people are investing in bitcoin that the price is volatile and when it falls people buy more bitcoin and when the price grow again they sell for profit. The holder will make handsome amount if they wait for some more time, because now the price is on the move upwards and I guess it will be more than 10k till the end of the next month.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:53:55 AM

Maybe by the end of 2019 it will get to 20k with steady growth. Only steady growth, big price jumps play out bad in the long run.
You know we are in the early months so I think this year price will moon to $20k. It is possible this year 2018, with the recent growth it is slightly in the mood to go up. So let us see the price and observe it will bounce back to all time high.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:57:34 AM

IMO, I'm just saying that it will really reach again that marked in the future but not too soon, seeing as how bitcoin struggles to get past the $10,000 mark despite its great recovery from the $6000 deficit last month. Anyways, if price continues to recover, despite some little dips a long the way, probably by october and above, we could see the price nearing or surpassing that price.
Anyone that is even expecting something like that too soon is obviously not serious and is asking for too much. The moon is what no one should be expecting at this stage as we will still get to see some series of ups and downs and probably some level of consolidation before we can even start considering mooning up to go test the previous ATH. The good thing is we may get past it and the basic thing is we may come back down; however, the thing here is that the future is still great.

The holder will make handsome amount if they wait for some more time, because now the price is on the move upwards and I guess it will be more than 10k till the end of the next month.
More than just $10k ? That is your definition of hitting moon ? Probably a short term target for most people here. But, what I always suggest to all the people I do meet and discuss about bitcoin is, keep holding until bitcoin hit million dollar levels. Their next question most of the time is, when it will hit that levels but I do answer them only a smile and nod.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:59:58 PM

As I guess, such a probability exists, but I am not sure that this event will happen very soon. Probably we will have to wait December 2018, what do you think?
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:55:39 AM

As I guess, such a probability exists, but I am not sure that this event will happen very soon. Probably we will have to wait December 2018, what do you think?
We are sure all hoping for the same but not so fast. What happens to being realistic ? We all keep coming moon but instead we have all forgotten that steady growth is even more important than just mooning up or expecting some bull run like it is always going to be that way.

It would sure be a good thing for the community to see the price of bitcoin skyrocketing but it is not something we should just expect would happen all of a sudden. I would be happy to see some $25k to $40k levels by end of this year rather than expecting some unrealistic levels like some people do speculate in millions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: