Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:25:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency is a bubble?  (Read 10208 times)
lihongjing

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:19:52 AM

The cryptocurrency is really like a bubble! Since it was heavily used for commercial hype last year, the significance of most of the cryptocurrency produced this year was only for financing. Many fraudsters joined it! I think this is a very bad thing for the market!
tnekramor

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:25:35 AM

Hello. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?
Cryptocurrency is not a bubble. It is just normal that the price fluctuates. But I can say some coins and altcoins are bubbles. Cryptocurrency started and now popular worlwide specially when the bitcoin price rise last December. As long as many people believed on this technology it will exist in the future.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:42:13 AM

Hello. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?
Cryptocurrency is not a bubble. It is just normal that the price fluctuates. But I can say some coins and altcoins are bubbles. Cryptocurrency started and now popular worlwide specially when the bitcoin price rise last December. As long as many people believed on this technology it will exist in the future.
Let the people think what they want about crypto, we have different experience and those who believe in crypto will not say it's a bubble.
I have been seeing major improvement of crypto and although the risk is still here but if we will be careful with choosing the coin we want to invest, we will end up profitable.
CapGelatik

Activity: 1064
Merit: 100

Combo Network

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:53:33 AM

Let the people think what they want about crypto, we have different experience and those who believe in crypto will not say it's a bubble.
I have been seeing major improvement of crypto and although the risk is still here but if we will be careful with choosing the coin we want to invest, we will end up profitable.
Exactly, the people who say that cryptocurrency is a bubble that only outsiders do not like cryptocurrency systems, I also enjoy the changes that occur in cryptocurrency and gain profit, any investment has risks and in cryptocurrency we just need to be careful and be patient is the key.

niublity

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:00:15 AM

foam? The cryptocurrency is undoubtedly a bubble. However, the bubble is not a derogatory term. Capital can only increase in the bubble. In addition to the bubble. Do you have any value-added products? What value-added products do not have bubbles? you answer me.

leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:03:11 AM

I don't think its a bubble to those who became rich due to cryptocurrencies. And most of the people calling it a bubble are those who didn't get the chance to invest in early into crypto markets and are now regretting it. Also bubbles don't last this long, the markets would have crashed by now if it had been a bubble. But there is new money entering the ecosystem continuously.
KOF97

Activity: 359

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:12:46 AM

Yes, cryptocurrency is a bubble. However, there will be rainbows where there are bubbles. Regardless of any area, having a lot of money is called a bubble. The bubble is not a bad thing. The present world has always been a bubble feast.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
amitkumratra

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:15:27 AM

I don't agree with you because if it is bubble and then how he recreate himself after burst. My friend this is a market of up & down and this is market trend. Market is down due to some heavy selling pressure and also some bad news but definitely it will come back in rising situation very soon, when demand will came back and also good news will came.
I think you can spend some time here to learn about crypto currencies and also about blockchain concept that how it works. And after that you can thinks for any investment.
And i advice you that without proper knowledge of crypto, you will not made any investment.
asmoday

Activity: 129

International Digital Asset Platform

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:17:46 AM

Probably cryptocurrency is a bubble, but you can definitely make money on it. In the next couple of years everything will be fine with these market.

▬▬[  IDAP.IO  ]▬▬[International Digital Asset Platform ]▬  
▌ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 25th JUNE▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
cryptosyss

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:17:55 AM
Merited by MalReynolds (1)

1) Crypto currency is not a bubble and it has long been proven (read in the Internet)
2) Crypto currency is no longer stopping, it is already changing the modern economy
3) It is never too late to invest in a crypto currency.

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:02:26 AM

It is really a bubble and many end users are now joining because of the hype last year. They think they can earn more just because they are now investing in cryptocurrency but some of them are really not helping the market because of such frauds.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 08:28:10 PM

Amazon was also a bubble... Grin

Of course, it might pop any time though.

for today the market of crypto currency is only developing, but at the same time there are quite a lot of scammers and practically zero projects. Based on this, some companies are trying to develop projects that are worthless.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 08:50:07 PM

The whole of the crypto currency is not a bubble. The signs of a bubble are only shown by bitcoin, when people invest a lot in it without the purpose of using it as a means of payment, only with the aim of extracting profits from it, as a result of increasing demand for it. In this case, bitcoin really grows in value and behaves like a financial bubble, because it is unreasonably inflated in price and is separated from its real value as a kind of crypto currency.
All the rest of the crypto currency has no signs of a bubble yet. To say how dangerous it is for bitcoin is still difficult. We have no practical experience in this regard. Most likely, it will be associated with a specific case, a concrete coincidence of a number of factors.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
utiltox

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:52:06 PM

I do not believe that cryptocurrency is a bubble. cryptocurrency gives us new technologies and I hope that it will continue to exist.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:01:06 PM

Hello Wink. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?

Yes it is a bubble.

Not long enough.

No. Just get the hell out of cryptocurrency and get the hell out of this forum, Please.    Cool Cool

You have a bad idea, I don't get you. Cryptocurrencies is very helpful in different areas. Just like for example if you have plan to buy a cellphone through home credit you can pay just convert your crypto in your wallet and then pay for it. Have you seen the advantages that crypto brings into our society. Very helpful in terms of different way it is up to us on how are we going to handle it for a good reasons.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
profit-shooter

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:11:44 PM

Actually, they may be considered a bubble now because the price is determined first of all by the offer and demand. But when cryptocurrencies will be launching the real sectors of the economy, they will gain more stability and might be functioning as a real money!
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:21:50 PM

It is really a bubble and many end users are now joining because of the hype last year. They think they can earn more just because they are now investing in cryptocurrency but some of them are really not helping the market because of such frauds.
No you are thinking wrong as the cryptocurrency is not a bubble but a real asset. The decrease and increase occur in all assets even in gold in the start timing we saw the same type of increase and decrease. And now other people are coming because they know that the early people earned income from their investment and they will also earn from their investment. They will definitely earn and keep in mind that if a person invest ten he first do all of his research.
ka4ok1331

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 09:25:18 PM

I really don't think that it is a booble. Decentralization can not be a booble in my opinion. I would better compare cryptocurrency and blockchain it self with new step on the internet and money

aundroid
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:30:17 PM

EVERYTHING is a bubble  Wink
not only cryptocurrencies.

Bubbles are per se nothing bad.

Here you have a nice info- graphics about some of the current bubbles:

►►►     MY TOPICS     ◄◄◄
➤ Blockchain Basics - FAQ DE    ➤ [Guide] Protect your Crypto: Security tips for your home computer & network DE | EN    ➤ Crypto SCAM - HowTo protect yourself EN    ➤ [CHECKLISTE] zur Bewertung von ICOs  DE
➤ [Overview] Exchanges, IEOs and their ROIs DE | EN   ➤ [Howto] Use Ledger Nano as Security Key DE | EN    ➤ [OVERVIEW] Recommended Crypto Telegram Bots  DE | EN    ➤ [Overview] GUI Miner DE | EN
➤ Activity, Merit und Ranganforderungen im Forum DE    ➤ Alternativen zu Piggy's Notification Bot DE    ➤ [Howto] Give Bitcoin as a gift  DE | EN
twitami1

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:33:48 PM

usually bubbles begin to inflate professional players (as it was during tulip in the 1630's in the Netherlands, and during the bubble dotcom in the late 1990s), and individual investors connect to the game later. Their enthusiasm, stories about the rise of prices and fabulous earnings spread like a virus, as a psychological epidemic, increasing the price increase, notes Professor Nobel laureate Robert Schiller. Mass participation of the population usually indicates that the bubble peak is near.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: