Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:33:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Crypto Currency?  (Read 664 times)
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:29:31 PM

I believe that with the current acceptance the cryptocurrency industry has been receiving globally, there is a bright future awaiting cryptpcurrencies in the near future. Not only as an asset for investment but most especialky as a currency that could be used for everyday transactions. In addition to the ever-improving technoligy behibd bitcoin that is a reason for butxoin's success, blockchain also imprives fron time to time. therefore ensuring a bright future for the cryptocurrency industry.

jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 04:13:36 PM

I would like to start a discussion about the future of Crypto.

How long crypto will last?
Can crypto die?
Can government kill crypto?
Crypto life is more then our life and it never die. It is just beginning of crypto currencies as now awareness about cryptos is growing rapidly and everyone want to be part of it before it go to moon again hence it has a long future.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
kirana08

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:27:28 PM

crypto will continue
it's hard for the government to stop crypto and that's tantamount to killing ghosts.
crypto will continue as long as there are many people who use it
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:36:53 PM

I think crypto is just fitting its foot marks to boom to next level, this time the market will be explosive straight to the moon, i just have this feeling that patience will pay big time.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
freakslot

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:38:43 PM

Can crypto die?

these questions can not be answered accurately. How long will the crypto currency exist. mere mortals do not know. to die of course can. the government or those who manage the crypto market can do anything!
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:39:12 PM

The death of cryptocurrency is not near and its death cannot be determined by any government. The reason being that cryptocurrency is decentralized, which means it is not under the control of any third party. Although some governments wished they could control it, but it has not worked out as they envisaged. I believe the digital currency known as cryptocurrency has a lot of prospects and great future ahead of it.
mary cury

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:40:29 PM

The future of crypto is being formed, it will be the ecosystem of digital money that is formed in the internet and everything becomes new and convenient for future transactions.
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:43:38 PM

Can crypto die?
I think that cryptocurrencies are the main tool for the development of society in the next 10 years. Investments will increase many times-you need to have patience.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:45:38 PM

Nobody expect crypto able reach $ 6000 / btc so it's unpredictable for btc in the future.
All we can do is analyze the graph from past and try to predict by using it.

The graph show uptrend from year to year , it means that bitcoin demand still high until now !

Smiley
philad220

Activity: 187

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:47:42 PM

I can see crypto having a very great future as it begin to make the world global, I don't think cryptocurrency will die because it is not dominated by any third party, as a result government has no right to kill cryptocurrency.
AlphaWolf

Activity: 217
Merit: 120

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:55:32 PM

If the governments could have killed the crypto currencies then trust they would have already done it. The crypto currencies are decentralized and this is something the governments cant kill. While all I see is bright future for the cryptocurrencies with so many real world use cases they have.

Pain Packer

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:55:43 PM

1. The concept of crypto and blockchain technology is just starting. No can certain how long it will last but for sure that it will revolutinize the world.

2. As long as many peoplr believe in it and investing in it, then it will not die. Or if you can shutdown the internet of the whole world.

3. They can't kill cryptos. They just can impose stricter regulations on it.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
sweerty1

Activity: 453
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:57:41 PM

I am pretty much optimistic with cryptocurrencies. I think we will see them getting used at least next 5 years. Hype will keep growing and growing. Until big companies start doing their own blockchain applications.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:57:53 PM

If the governments could have killed the crypto currencies then trust they would have already done it. The crypto currencies are decentralized and this is something the governments cant kill. While all I see is bright future for the cryptocurrencies with so many real world use cases they have.
the government will not be able to kill cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency can now grow more bear and maybe now is the starting point for crypto to make improvements. so I think take advantage of this opportunity to focus on crypto because crypto can grow high.
bbcolex

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:01:17 PM

Can crypto die?

Crypto will last as soon there's still someone who will believes in it, cycle wont stop.
Crypto can't die.
Government can throw sanctions and regulations regarding crypto currency but government cant kill it, they're afraid of decentralization that's why they're doing their best to control bitcoin but sadly cannot
ZAROBLYATOR

Activity: 195

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:04:06 PM

I think that cryptocurrency will live for a very long period of time. Also government will support digital currencies in future, when everybody will understand their advantages. But we will see regulated cryptocurrency industry...
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:06:02 PM

This is technology, so as long as it innovates, it will last long. If there is no more innovation or improvements, it will be over taken by a better technology. I am hoping cryptocurrency will last long as it is pegged as the currency of the future but nothing is certain. Let us just make the most of it right  now.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:09:07 PM

The future of crypto currency I think it will be wonderful, but it seems to me that all the same it will not be soon, although there are already a lot of businesses that work with altcoins, maybe soon the growth will begin.
NN52NN

Activity: 647
Merit: 10

buy bitcoin

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:11:06 PM

I think in the next 2-3 years we will have a strong growth of the cryptocurrency. But many coins that do not have any real value for the community will die.

buy bitcoin
sangalangdavid

Activity: 443

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:12:29 PM

The future of crypto currency is a successful one. I can say that because the number of users of Crypto are increasing and it may lead to greater investments for crypto. As long as the people are patronizing crypto, there is sure success.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: