Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:43:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Crypto Currency?  (Read 662 times)
Grifosha

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:23:31 PM

The government can to kill the crypto currency in some countries. This will strike the industry, But this kill not crypto in all.
I think, that crypto will supplant fiat, in the 5-7 years.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:42:33 PM

We are all part of the future of cryptocurrency, growing and evolving side by side, with governments adopting and adapting to the footprints of progress.
mkmittalg

Activity: 200
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:54:43 PM

Cryptocurrency is a digital currency that is known as cryptography, the future of cryptocurrency is good Smiley
mariogomer

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:57:07 PM

Crypto currency doesn't die, but governments can block it. I think governments won't support crypto currencies.
I wish we will live good things in the future.

S T R A Y   ███  ANIMAL TOKEN -  CHARITY AND INVESTMENTS
─ ───── ─    BUY NOW       ─ ───── ─
WEBSITE     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     REDDIT     WHITEPAPER
Marble777

Activity: 736
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:20:02 PM

I would like to start a discussion about the future of Crypto.

How long crypto will last?
Can crypto die?
Can government kill crypto?
I think crypto will last forever even if crypto is dead and abandoned it is still very long so in fact we do not need to worry too much about it all we need to do is continue to work according to our profession in this crypto world.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
Osiris0

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:32:27 PM

I think we have all tools now to completly win the battle with centralized systems like banks, goverments and all this guys. They can win only using nuclear weapons globally.
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:42:19 PM

Future of crypto currency is clear i think becose many good companies is commit  to crypto and blockchain like telegram,google,kodak,facebook.Many countries is accept blockchain like Lithuania,Estonia,Russia,Malta and others thats good sign for whole blockchain technology!Future is behind the blockchain good projects in this year come out i like vinchain greate project and useful for buying or selling car!

Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:57:26 PM

The future of cryptocurrency lies solely on the people that understand the concept behind blockchain. If people still trust the technology then crypto keeps flourishing and if other way round it will definitely affect it.

waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:18:07 AM

Cryptocurrencies are the currency that will be used by future generations, so I do not see their death but an exponential growth in the coming years. There are governments and "strong powers", including many big banks, that would like to make this sector disappear but progress can not be stopped, it will be important only to regulate everything in the best way
marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:46:25 AM

We are only at the beginning in the cryptocurrency sector, Bitcoin was born only in 2009, and I think that in the future will be one of the most used means of payment in the world. There are governments, banks and other entities that would like to kill this sector, but the blockchain is a huge revolution that I think will not stop
FilliDorros

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:52:43 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2018, 08:28:53 AM by FilliDorros

The future of cryptocurrency is beginning now, we are making it. It as mobile phones 20 years ago.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:19:19 AM

Can crypto die?
You are asking us this entire question like we can see the future. To your first question, the answer is we do not know but we expect it to last for as long as we can imagine or forever if possible and personally that would be a great thing to experience.

Secondly, I do not see crypto dying, blockchain technology is here to stay and that is all that is important to know that crypto is not going anywhere near the grave. Thirdly, if government wanted killing crypto, I am sure they would have done it a long time ago, but that would require collective effort which I am sure would be hard to do unless they all want to decide to ban it.
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:41:33 PM

The cryptocurrency investing industry would last for a long time. Given the amount of support and publicity it has been receiving in the past few years, there is no doubt that bitcoin would be able to last countless price drops now and in the near and far future. Of course everything comes to an end but I don't see cryptocurrency world's end any sooner. The industry has still so much to offer to its investors.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:44:29 AM

The future of Crypto Currency? BRIGHT
Hugely bright. It is more like being in a tunnel right now and seeing light at the end of the tunnel and that is one thing that gives a lot of hope as you keep approaching to the other end of the tunnel. Things are getting better and things will get even much better. Government already know they can do nothing to stop these and that is why we would rather see regulations than trying to put effort together to get rid of it. They also have so much to gain and with that we can have a working system even though the fiat system still remains.
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:14:22 PM

The future of cryptocurrency lies solely on the people that understand the concept behind blockchain. If people still trust the technology then crypto keeps flourishing and if other way round it will definitely affect it.
It is more like a community and as long as the community keeps standing strong, nothing is going to shake it. The essence is to have a P2P digital currency without a third party during transactions and that is what makes the whole idea special, so as long as that is in play, I see no reason for cryptocurrency to die and I see no reason how the government can effectively kill it and the highest they can do now, which they are planning already is to regulate it.
drrekkty

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:55:34 PM

Crypto currencies have a bright future, but while there are many lacks. If we talk about their future, then everything here is vague. As a tool for medium-term and speculative trading, electronic currencies will last for a long time. Moreover, the market is constantly emerging new competitive players. I think the main growth will be shown by the altcoins and the ethereum.
Boloton

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:58:20 PM

The crypt will not die, this is a fact. It does not prohibit and not to stop. It's like a plague or a virus. If you think politicians or charities will stop her, you're wrong.

█≣≣≣   COMPOSITE COIN  ≣≣≣█
Platform for innovative projects
Presale is LIVE (http://www.compositecoin.io/en)
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:31:48 AM

Can crypto die?

Crypto is basically peer to peer currency,no third party is involved mean to say that it's transactions among the people.it's exactly not known to anybody for how long it will exist.but it cant be discarded at all.govt. can not kill crypto as its people to people distributed ledger.crypto can die only when people around the globe discard it,which is impossible.
And as long as it stays P2P, and we as a community see value in it, then there is no way anything can happen to it which is the reason why we definitely believe that the future is bright and there is nothing the government can do about it than to accept and regulate it which is more like the steps we are gradually seeing right now.

Also, we are in a new market and we expect so many things to change anyway, but as long as things are presently, we have a future to look forward to.
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:51:48 AM

Sooner or later, the government will build their own currency. It's hard for the government to reject crypto currency, krypto currency offers convenience and new system.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:37:53 AM

The future of encryption is the future of ordinary shares ten years ago. The way of speculation has been changing. At present, our investment in encryption may make a lot of money in the future.

In fact, for someone who knows what the future holds for cryptocurrency, they would be less bothered what is going on now and knowing that if everything works out right, it would be something huge. Also, even though we may see some countries trying to frustrate the effort of users or trying to keep them away, they know it just keeps growing as that keep exposing all the reasons why they do not want it to work, but they obviously lost a long time ago.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: