Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:55:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Crypto Currency?  (Read 664 times)
alisherusmonov89

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:44:27 AM

Crypto currency has a great future, if we talk about good projects. At the moment there is no technology capable of replacing crypto-currencies, and in the near future it will hardly appear. The government can regulate the crypto-currency market, but technology will continue to exist, but it is unlikely that it will be possible to earn big money on coins.
IsuruMaduranga

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

Block chain enthusiast

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:49:03 AM

How long crypto will last?

Who can tell??? May be till the dooms day unless governments kill it.

Can crypto die?

Yest it can. If all the nodes that runs algorithms/cores stop sunning crypto will die. Because there is no central server that stores the blockchains.

Can government kill crypto?

If some major countries like USA,Russia,China and India ban the crypto the panic sell may lead to the death of cryptos.
UN can kill crypto if they want.

☆ FLUX ☆
GAMING ECOSYSTEM
17 - 24 April Public Sale
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:50:57 AM

I would like to start a discussion about the future of Crypto.

Can crypto die?

Here is the future of the crypto currency! Always moving forward with few stops in between and making its way to the highest possible peaks really. I mean after having experience of 2-3 years in the crypto I have come to one solid conclusion and that says we can not destroy the crypto's. It is in the hands of people now whether to keep it alive or not. Today, government is trying to regulate the crypto's currencies but it is leaving behind the positive effect on it and nothing else. Look at the example of Japan, where the crypto is widely used and under the permission of the Japanese governers itself. Thus it does feels better when some country is taking step forward. So answer your question its becoming easier day by day and crypto will evolve more rather than they will die.
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 01:48:15 PM

Future  of Crypto Currency is not bad it will shine as old it become, Crypto is not any country's currency that it will change or die, it is an international currency which people like most due to absence of third party,It will live till people invest and people like it.The day when people discard it then it will be a question of life and death. 

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:58:13 PM

Can crypto die?

Crypto is people to people ledger currency and is not affected by any third party.it's not predictable how long it will last but currently many people are adopting this currency.crypto Can die only if people stop using it otherwise it's not possible.got cant kill crypto as its distributed among people to people.
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:14:24 PM

We can never predict the definite shelf life of cryptocurrencies. But one thing is for sure, it is the future already. More and more companies are adapting to cryptos and use it as assets. The government can ban whatever they like, but some countries use cryptos as assets, which is why it can't be phased out entirely.

Kenevaran

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:16:28 PM

I think everything will be like it is now. Just like there are many years of MLM business, HYIPs, and more where people invest money.
polyballz

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:42:50 PM

it's nobody knows how long this will end.
but in my opinion it will not happen, and it will last long the government could have taken the decision to kill the crypto but it was hard for me because more and more of it knew about crypto.
klub88

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:45:32 PM

crypto will growing again more than now i believing it. every government cant kill crypto its just make the prices decrease not kill, i never affraid about it because crypto have more profit compare risk, sure when you know
dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:57:05 PM

I believe that in the next few years the cryptocurrency market will grow stronger. As we have seen, the crypto market is in a difficult period, but it has surpassed it and has begun to show signs of recovery. I think this is just a fluctuation of the market, it will recover and stabilize in the soonest time. In the future cryptocurency will be one of the potential markets and bring a lot of profit to investors.

Darius_Wright

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:56:52 AM

While the number of merchants who accept cryptocurrencies has steadily increased, they are still very much in the minority. For cryptocurrencies to become more widely used, they have to first gain widespread acceptance among consumers. However, their relative complexity compared to conventional currencies will likely deter most people, except for the technologically adept.
Flynn Anderson

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:57:56 AM

A cryptocurrency that aspires to become part of the mainstream financial system would have to satisfy very divergent criteria. While that possibility looks remote, there is little doubt that Bitcoin’s success or failure in dealing with the challenges it faces may determine the fortunes of other cryptocurrencies in the years ahead.
bramgg.crypto

Activity: 194

Grow with the flow.

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:41:29 AM

Governments cannot kill crypto in its entirety, impossible. They could stop some of them, but never erase it completely. Just think of privacy coins. That's the reason why they are discussing to regulate it and some even creating their own cryptos. If you can't beat em, join em. I think crypto is here to stay and will only get more and more attention from now on. In a couple years time I'm sure there are a lot of cryptos which are around today, not existing anymore. But the strong ones will survive and will be accepted mainstream on a global scale. So my advise is to do your research and find the hidden gems and invest. Now is the time to get in cheaply without the masses, in a couple years time it will become increasingly difficult to make a good profit from crypto.

Focus on privacy coins especially, check out coins like DeepOnion, I think this coin will go far in the coming years.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:51:43 AM

Can crypto die?

Crypto can't die and will survive until end of the world, government can kill crypto, this moment they try to manage crypto as financial instrument, try search on google. Many people still believe and have faith about crypto, even sometimes they get loss it will not stop them to still learn and invest/ trade into crypto market. People who believe crypto will die is person with out knowledge and fund to create income. Believe keep going, not just leave it.

dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:54:14 AM

Hello, in my opinion, crypto-currencies have promising future as they enter densely into the life of our modern society, introducing ideas of its development that is quite good, and in the future will be a good achievement

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Sovaivncb1996

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:59:16 AM

Crypto can not die
Cemplakaleght

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:02:29 AM

Can crypto die?

My advice before wrestling in the world of cryptocurrency is to be ready to take that risk.
but I think cryptocurrency lasts forever and will not die. if even then I am also ready to bear the risks,
if the government forbids it there. but only partially
TMCC

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:03:44 AM

Hi Guys,

TMCC is a decentralised crypto currency. Please check out. People are making huge profits by trading TMCC, almost up to 1000%

Official Channel :- https://t.me/TMCCAnnouncements
For More Info. @TMCCHelpline

Video:- https://youtu.be/yPhWteyuUgY

Cheers
Vasilisochka

Activity: 297

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:06:29 AM

In the future, crypto-currencies will become as necessary and indispensable as mobile communications or the Internet. Who does not understand this will remain in the outsiders of life.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:08:22 AM

The future of cryptocurrencies at this time still no one can predict precisely. But based on the potential to see that Blockchain will be the technology of the future, in fact, it is applied a lot in the business. And cryptocurrencies will last a lot longer because the market is not under the control of any individual or organization. So the government can not kill the cryptos.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: